PDA

View Full Version : Don't Call New Players NOOBIES!

TheZOOMZOOM123
03-22-2015, 06:10 AM
Guys,So I noticed...Most of us call New Players,NOOBIES...So I wanna say, Just think when you were a Noob..And Remember those guys who you wanted to be..Do they ever call the other new players noob? or did he/she ever call you noob? I guess not..So Guys..Please don't call them Noobs..:o

GummiBear64
03-22-2015, 06:14 AM
Guys,So I noticed...Most of us call New Players,NOOBIES...So I wanna say, Just think when you were a Noob..And Remember those guys who you wanted to be..Do they ever call the other new players noob? or did he/she ever call you noob? I guess not..So Guys..Please don't call them Noobs..:o

smh, noobs.
jk pls no hurt me ;-;

Cocomonkey
03-22-2015, 06:17 AM
Noob thread. Oh wait, I can't say noob.

EasykGT
03-22-2015, 06:39 AM

Noob/noobie's is not an insult, but some people take it as an insult because people use it as an insult.
Noob means newbie in a rude way, newbie means new player.

Arcyus
03-22-2015, 06:42 AM
Noob for saying this thread nub ! Jk

amebapiz
03-22-2015, 07:35 AM
Actual scene:

*le readin how to be a mod in growtopia

*suddenly notices Be helpful to others and be kind to others

*omg i wunna be a mod i go to forums and help people there so i will be modddd

*im here in forumz now yasss i got account yeazzzz!! now i tell people to not bully newbie people so seth will think i am helpful to newbies !! :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

*this thread was posted

Goat
03-22-2015, 07:38 AM
Gummi is right noob post bruh.
(OW NO I SAID NOOB WILL I DIE!?)

GummiBear64
03-22-2015, 08:53 AM
Gummi is right noob post bruh.
(OW NO I SAID NOOB WILL I DIE!?)

When am I not right?

radusavin366
03-22-2015, 08:55 AM

Not everyone was a noob.

Noob= a person who is poorer, but is to lazy to progress.

Newb.=New playes in the game.

We are not noobs since we progress.

Newb.=/=noob

Detector86
03-22-2015, 09:10 AM
huh? :whistling:

SnowKuro
03-22-2015, 09:12 AM
Actual scene:

*le readin how to be a mod in growtopia

*suddenly notices Be helpful to others and be kind to others

*omg i wunna be a mod i go to forums and help people there so i will be modddd

*im here in forumz now yasss i got account yeazzzz!! now i tell people to not bully newbie people so seth will think i am helpful to newbies !! :yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

*this thread was posted

^ Yeah... most of people... sadly...

TheZOOMZOOM123
03-23-2015, 12:03 AM

Okay,You know what? Lemme Redo it.. Some of the guys use the word NOOB as an insult whenever they get mad at them, it happens most times when a NOOBIE offers a pro a NOOBY Item..[Let's pause for a moment xDD..I keep doing Caps on noob tho..xD] Then the pro doesnt accept and then says NOOB..So anyways Just be helpful to dem new players..Guys..

GummiBear64
03-23-2015, 12:20 AM
So, you're telling us not to insult NEWBS with the word NOOB?

IcyTurtle
03-23-2015, 12:23 AM

Theres like 50000 threads just like this. Have you ever considered what they do to be called a noob? There are the people who work for what they got and they are the future of GT and then theres the people who beg for items. Those are the people we call noobs. Don't just assume we call them noobs just for fun.

Aquarml
03-23-2015, 12:27 AM
Theres like 50000 threads just like this. Have you ever considered what they do to be called a noob? There are the people who work for what they got and they are the future of GT and then theres the people who beg for items. Those are the people we call noobs. Don't just assume we call them noobs just for fun.

le noob here. :o:o:o

GummiBear64
03-23-2015, 12:28 AM

u wot noob. :o

IcyTurtle
03-23-2015, 12:30 AM

I'm surrounded by noobs. Pls. Get away.

Aquarml
03-23-2015, 12:32 AM

your are bwrowsre nobo.

- - - Updated - - -

pls giveaway wls tome???? pls i relly need... lev 9 pwo.

IcyTurtle
03-23-2015, 12:34 AM
your are bwrowsre nobo.

- - - Updated - - -

e-e i said i would so just wait.

Aquarml
03-23-2015, 12:35 AM
e-e i said i would so just wait.

er me gosh tysm i luv ya for lyfe best pro eva oof i so wish ater dis.

Cocomonkey
03-23-2015, 12:37 AM
Noob for saying this thread nub ! Jk

You're a nub for having an outdated avatar. :D

GummiBear64
03-23-2015, 12:51 AM

im not noob u noob

your are bwrowsre nobo.

- - - Updated - - -

im bwsor jr.
#rep

iCrystalCat
03-23-2015, 02:31 AM

The real noob is Squiggy it's true.

0firemonkey
03-23-2015, 03:00 AM
Wait we can't say noob yet we just said noob and your thread, but also you said noob, so let's just say noob when we are noobie

Brennanber
03-23-2015, 03:00 AM
Do you really find it offensive?
What a noob!

amebapiz
03-23-2015, 08:16 AM
Do you really find it offensive?
What a noob!

Ye he nubbbbbbbbbbb

Magicalfishy
03-23-2015, 01:13 PM
I used to think this way too. "Noob" is not actually a hateful word, people just view it as hateful. No matter what you call it, "noob," "newb," "noobie," "newbie," it's all the same.

By the way guys, nub is an actual word and doesn't mean "noob." Man, hasn't anyone else watched iCarly or studied doorknob literature? :sweatdrop:

Edwardson97
03-23-2015, 01:21 PM

Everyone calls each other's noobs. It's a term we use to call people ingorent, poor, and just plain stupid at times. Like in trades, if you don't want to trade someone will call you strait out a noob. Then they will run away. It happens.