PDA

View Full Version : Singapore First Prime Minster: Mr Lee Kuan Yew had passed on.

Toxicfinnzz
03-23-2015, 09:34 AM
Hello all.. As Singaporeans, you all should have heard that the passing of Mr Lee. It is a sad thing that he cannot join us for SG50. Why not we do something in Growtopia to pay some respects to him. It's irritating looking at people broadcasting that he is happy because Mr Lee died. These people should just get a banned or duct taped as they didn't know about his history. If there is no Mr Lee, what would Singapore look like now? I would take this time to remember him as a big hero to our country. Rest in peace...Mr Lee.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry if this is not related about Growtopia but please bear with me :(

TTCruiser
03-23-2015, 09:36 AM
The founding father of Singapore : ( t its my condolences. REST in peace!

SFM2025
03-23-2015, 09:39 AM
This is not Growtopia related.

Cortana
03-23-2015, 09:39 AM
I wish Mr Lee Kuan Yew a Peaceful life in the skies

And Hope he watches over us and Singapore

Its Daniel
03-23-2015, 09:40 AM
It's irritating looking at people broadcasting that he is happy because Mr Lee died. These people should just get a banned or duct taped as they didn't know about his history.

Just because they didn't know him they are deserve to be banned.

TTCruiser
03-23-2015, 09:42 AM
Just because they didn't know him they are deserve to be banned.

yes they deserve to be ductaped. It calls stereotyping [One of the branch of bullying]. You did not know the person but you say bad things about him/her.

Cortana
03-23-2015, 09:47 AM
Disrespect our Forefather.....

You can disrespect us... You can disrespect me but you cannot disrespect Lee Kuan Yew!!

He is the one to rule them all

Its Daniel
yes they deserve to be ductaped. It calls stereotyping [One of the branch of bullying]. You did not know the person but you say bad things about him/her.

I agree to the duct tape. But ban?!

Trolled
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! I know this forum is not related to Growtopia at all but Mr Lee died and many Singaporeans are very hurt at this news.
God bless his soul.

SixFace
03-23-2015, 09:49 AM
I don't know about Mr Lee....but i would like to wish him RIP....may the Gods bless him in Heaven :cry:

FlippyGT
03-23-2015, 09:51 AM
I'm sorry if this is not related about Growtopia but please bear with me :(

It partially is, due to the fact you mentioned the broadcasts, if you're planning on making a world to honour him and look for partners, post it in the Showcase & Collaboration sub-forum.

Also, if you get upset due to the broadcasts, sbs, or whatever. Just do /radio.

Werkon
03-23-2015, 10:14 AM
Firstly, when I woke up today morning, I saw those news pop-ing out my screen. Found out that our first prime minster of Singapore had just no longer with us, singaporeans, that's really sad things. He does helped a lot to build up Singapore. Like wise, during the time today around 8 a.m, our prime minster had mentioned something in live showcast in all Singapore tv channels about this sad happening. He can't celebrate with us SG50 anymore. That's really sad.

While, Mr Lee had make Singapore a very good places for us to studies, jobs and even given us a better education places for us to learn. We should do even better, to proof that we'll do it even better. Singaporeans want next 50's years of Singapore history, we work hard, and celebrate SG100 in fiftys years time.

Singapore founding father, Mr Lee, rest in peace.

ElectroDream
03-23-2015, 10:49 AM
Though i'm not Singaporean, I know that feeling.

Rest in peace, Mr. Lee.

He made Singapore as my dream place.

Solsagann
03-23-2015, 10:56 AM
SG50 refers to the celebration around the 50th anniversary of Singapore as an independant country, right ?
I didn't know this guy until this morning, apparently he was a good lad, sorry for your loss.

SkyClon3
03-23-2015, 11:00 AM
I am really sad about Mr Lee Kuan Yew's death:cry:, as he was the 'father of Singapore' , when times were tough, he never gave up, he helped Singapore to what it was today! So, i wish Mr Lee Kuan Yew a peaceful life in heaven and Mr Lee Kuan Yew, Rest In Peace, May God Bless You......:wave:

EliteSS
03-23-2015, 11:06 AM
And yet SOME peeps are sbing about Mr Lee Kuan Yew's death as a reason to farm growtokens saying that they are sad which is a lie and is noooottttt cool at all.:mad:

And i am not saying i hate Him but i respect him.

Werkon
03-23-2015, 11:11 AM
SG50 refers to the celebration around the 50th anniversary of Singapore as an independant country, right ?
I didn't know this guy until this morning, apparently he was a good lad, sorry for your loss.

Yes, SG50 means that celebrating the 50th of singapore birthday, and also the independants.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet SOME peeps are sbing about Mr Lee Kuan Yew's death as a reason to farm growtokens saying that they are sad which is a lie and is noooottttt cool at all.:mad:

And i am not saying i hate Him but i respect him.

While, they're totally immature kids. This's the only thing that they earned Growtokens? Well, I believe one day bads thing happen to those fellas again.

KenDu
03-23-2015, 11:12 AM
My auntie is not older that singapore cool!
Condolence by the way..

unconscious98
03-23-2015, 11:30 AM
may his soul find peace

ambiguster
03-23-2015, 11:34 AM
One word for him,
RESPECT. :hat:

SlashBolt
03-25-2015, 11:18 PM
I know this feeling when u lost someone too precious.
They should know a little respect to the Prime Minister.
Thanks for buiding a better SINGAPORE And Rest in Peace :[