PDA

View Full Version : My life sucks ;-;

GummiBear64
03-23-2015, 11:06 AM
I have my own lounge room (well, it's the kids' loungeroom but I'm the only one who uses it) and in thy lounge room is a TV for my xbox 360 and xbox one.

My mother decided to take that TV today and move to her room because I don't use it (even though I do, just not recently because I have too much homework) and she also took my xbox 360 to use as a DVD Player.

I asked her if she's keeping it in there and she said "you can take it out when you use it" (which isn't yes nor is it no) but the problem is, I'll never be able to use it as my younger sister is ALWAYS using the TV in the other lounge room.

;-; rip in peace xbox 360
rip in peace use of my xbox

I find this bs.

l0l
03-23-2015, 01:25 PM
Wow, kindergarten problems you got. You know who's life sucks? My cat is nearly dying because of the poor product quality, I have tons of homework (which I tactically dont do), 2 projects tomorrow and on Friday, an essay due next week which I have not yet started.

CheeseyC
03-23-2015, 01:31 PM
Nope . Just Nope.

My life sucks more den you do

1.My "Friends" thinks im a Ghost ( they ignore me )

2.My "Friend" Flirt with the girl i like........

3.My "Friend" They all sit in the same Row , So i sit like far Far FAR away from them

4.The "Girl" i like,Doesnt TALK to me at all

5.When i talk to teacher, teacher wont respond to me, When i SHOUTED at him , I get a BAD COMPLAIN.....

6.My tablet is Broken

6.So do my laptop

7.So Do me

Magicalfishy
03-23-2015, 01:37 PM
Nope . Just Nope.

My life sucks more den you do

1.My "Friends" thinks im a Ghost ( they ignore me )

2.My "Friend" Flirt with the girl i like........

3.My "Friend" They all sit in the same Row , So i sit like far Far FAR away from them

5.When i talk to teacher, teacher wont respond to me, When i SHOUTED at him , I get a BAD COMPLAIN.....

6.My tablet is Broken

6.So do my laptop

7.So Do me

Girls are shy... just try to start talking to her. Compliment her?

Anyways, your lives don't suck guys. Some people have to deal with permanent effects like being blind, deaf, or lame. There's always someone out there that has it worse than you. You just gotta keep your head up. :p

People who commit suicide obviously don't recognize this. The blind, deaf, lame, etc. don't commit suicide now do they? They actually stand up to their problems and overcome them even if they can't recover, they just keep their heads up. People out there die every single day just for what they believe, protect, and serve. Don't waste your life over a bully.

Shadin Siddique
03-23-2015, 02:01 PM
My final exams Are over

#NOSCHOOL
#FREEDOM4LYFE
#HIM8S

TheWestonGuy
03-23-2015, 03:06 PM
Our life sucks, because we don't have baes. (girlfriends)

Its Daniel
03-23-2015, 04:02 PM

This... </3

zwacx
03-23-2015, 04:21 PM
Man u can take it when she not home and when she come home u play on it!:o she will say ok....

fauzan0410
03-23-2015, 04:22 PM
I personally don't have a console...

26FtW26
03-23-2015, 05:04 PM

Love = Trust = Risks = Bad.
The rule I live by. It works very well.

SuperJ
03-23-2015, 05:17 PM
I have a TV and a ps3 in my room but I have to share my room with my younger brother which really sucks... So I feel ya.

Myriaydus
03-23-2015, 06:40 PM
I have my own lounge room (well, it's the kids' loungeroom but I'm the only one who uses it) and in thy lounge room is a TV for my xbox 360 and xbox one.

My mother decided to take that TV today and move to her room because I don't use it (even though I do, just not recently because I have too much homework) and she also took my xbox 360 to use as a DVD Player.

I asked her if she's keeping it in there and she said "you can take it out when you use it" (which isn't yes nor is it no) but the problem is, I'll never be able to use it as my younger sister is ALWAYS using the TV in the other lounge room.

I find this bs.
Give it to me.

GummiBear64
03-23-2015, 09:02 PM
Wow, kindergarten problems you got. You know who's life sucks? My cat is nearly dying because of the poor product quality, I have tons of homework (which I tactically dont do), 2 projects tomorrow and on Friday, an essay due next week which I have not yet started.
Apart from the cat, I know how you feel. Sorry to hear. :c

Give it to me.
Eww no.

Brennanber
03-24-2015, 01:07 AM
I sold my xbox360 along with all the games and my parents took all the money from my account because they "bought all the games for me" (they don't know what an xbox360 fully is I would think)

At least you still have a chance. Parents are always right even when they're wrong.

200$ lost haha.

syrup
03-24-2015, 01:08 AM
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/540753812778905743/6AFCAF7C5F8DBB4A9B62C265108BCAED69674419/

Brennanber
03-24-2015, 01:12 AM
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/540753812778905743/6AFCAF7C5F8DBB4A9B62C265108BCAED69674419/

^ another reason to sell an xbox360

GummiBear64
03-24-2015, 02:26 AM
I sold my xbox360 along with all the games and my parents took all the money from my account because they "bought all the games for me" (they don't know what an xbox360 fully is I would think)

At least you still have a chance. Parents are always right even when they're wrong.

200$ lost haha.

Darn, I feel for you.

Cloverlord
03-24-2015, 02:30 AM
Maybe she took possibly her one and only chance to end you're possible X-Box addiction?

I, myself don't have an X-box in my room or a T.V. Lonely life. At least you can still use it.

If this keeps bugging you maybe talking to your mom about how you feel about this might help?

- - - Updated - - -

200$ lost haha.

I had to sell all my Sim games because we are having money issues. I bought the games and they got the money:nope:

They earned $70

GummiBear64
03-24-2015, 02:31 AM
Maybe she took possibly her one and only chance to end you're possible X-Box addiction?

I, myself don't have an X-box in my room or a T.V. Lonely life. At least you can still use it.

If this keeps bugging you maybe talking to your mom about how you feel about this might help?

Xbox addiction? I'm actual not addicted.
I haven't played a game on it in like forever due to homework.
I explained to her and she's like "I'm sick of your attitude!"
Like wth, what attitude? I was just casually explaining it to her ;-;

Cloverlord
03-24-2015, 02:35 AM
Xbox addiction? I'm actual not addicted.
I haven't played a game on it in like forever due to homework.
I explained to her and she's like "I'm sick of your attitude!"
Like wth, what attitude? I was just casually explaining it to her ;-;

Maybe she is just stressed out and wants some time to relax. Allow her a few days with your things then politely ask for them back, also remind your mom that if she needs to borrow them again, she can ask. That will earn you some points.

You could also do extra chores around the house or spend more time outside.

Sorry for saying you may have an X-box addiction (The 20th century is rubbing on me:sweatdrop:)

-CL

GummiBear64
03-24-2015, 06:05 AM
Maybe she is just stressed out and wants some time to relax. Allow her a few days with your things then politely ask for them back, also remind your mom that if she needs to borrow them again, she can ask. That will earn you some points.

You could also do extra chores around the house or spend more time outside.

Sorry for saying you may have an X-box addiction (The 20th century is rubbing on me:sweatdrop:)

-CL

I do all chores though AND I spend a lot of time outside. My younger sister does barely anything and she's not being treated like this.

GummiBear64
03-27-2015, 01:43 PM
does anyone know how I could ask her to put the TV and Xbox back in the nicest way possible? ;-;

26FtW26
03-27-2015, 02:54 PM
does anyone know how I could ask her to put the TV and Xbox back in the nicest way possible? ;-;
Meh. I would just accept that she's a spoiled kid, that she will probably have a :poop: life and move on with it.
Bout ur mom, shes one of dem peeps who are the most perfect kind and whose opinions are the best. Aka a parent.

I kind of feel bad for u tho

ElectroDream
03-27-2015, 03:02 PM

I feel bad for you.

Well, all my 3 (yes, 3!) parents spoil me so much, so yeah... :sweatdrop:

26FtW26
03-27-2015, 03:37 PM
I feel bad for you.

Well, all my 3 (yes, 3!) parents spoil me so much, so yeah... :sweatdrop:

lol.
If someone met me they would say I was like really spoiled. Oh, they know so little.

[Goldshard]
03-27-2015, 04:07 PM

I find this bs.

*Cough* First world problem *Cough*

GummiBear64
03-27-2015, 11:04 PM
Meh. I would just accept that she's a spoiled kid, that she will probably have a :poop: life and move on with it.
Bout ur mom, shes one of dem peeps who are the most perfect kind and whose opinions are the best. Aka a parent.

I kind of feel bad for u tho
She takes it to her room to watch a movie but she doesn't use it...
Why she cannot give me the TV and my xbox back and use the DVD in the parents loungeroom I do not know.

;1293416']*Cough* First world problem *Cough*

*cough* I know *cough*

lukj2001
03-30-2015, 09:58 PM

2D Girls are bae.

(By 2D Girls I mean girls from Visual Novels, Japanese Dating Simulators, And Anime :3)

zxsonic
03-30-2015, 11:25 PM
if i were you gummi i would make an essay. I know this sounds like crap but parents like when there kids look smart. Write an essay with a claim counterclaim and everything about why you should have the xbox and tv back in the lounge room.

Make a powerpoint presentation about the benefits of games or try and compromise with her and your sister.

Maybe a timing sheet for who can use the tv the most or when (give your mom the most time cuz if not you auto lose and give your sister the least but make it look like its even).

But i hope you can use or get the xbox back. The free games are definitely crazy and cool.

GummiBear64
03-31-2015, 05:24 AM
if i were you gummi i would make an essay. I know this sounds like crap but parents like when there kids look smart. Write an essay with a claim counterclaim and everything about why you should have the xbox and tv back in the lounge room.

Make a powerpoint presentation about the benefits of games or try and compromise with her and your sister.

Maybe a timing sheet for who can use the tv the most or when (give your mom the most time cuz if not you auto lose and give your sister the least but make it look like its even).

But i hope you can use or get the xbox back. The free games are definitely crazy and cool.

My mother is one of those parents that would go TL;DR no.

Berenice
03-31-2015, 06:44 AM

My chihuahua is going to die of old age VERY SOON, she is already blind (because of old age I think)

71572 look at her innocent face

71573 she hates us

CheeseyC
04-07-2015, 11:41 PM
Girls are shy... just try to start talking to her. Compliment her?

Anyways, your lives don't suck guys. Some people have to deal with permanent effects like being blind, deaf, or lame. There's always someone out there that has it worse than you. You just gotta keep your head up. :p

People who commit suicide obviously don't recognize this. The blind, deaf, lame, etc. don't commit suicide now do they? They actually stand up to their problems and overcome them even if they can't recover, they just keep their heads up. People out there die every single day just for what they believe, protect, and serve. Don't waste your life over a bully.

I do have , getting cramp At least ONCE a month since i was 7