PDA

View Full Version : We think to little of...

Dink duck
06-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Think about it,when all of you are rich and famous what do you think to noobs? I say we'll you tarted out as a noob also. We all did in fact some of us are rich and look like nothing to others next time you see a noob give him/her somthing it would realy make him/hers day maybe even week! We all have stuff to throw at propel like "we'll at least I have wings!" Don't do this what does it do you ask? It brings joy to one and sorrow to another. The same thing with scamming joy to one and sorrow to another. But there is a consiquesnce for EVERYTHING like if you were online today 2 people got banded from the game for good,for scamming! So next time you are anxious to scam or be mean to others think about this post and the key is kindness it will get you very far in life,believe me👍.

Dink duck
06-05-2013, 07:19 PM
And if you are thinking this guy is TOTTALY poor lets leave the thread,you failed already. I'm poor alright poor to the dirt,but I'm stronger than some rich people. I have great ideas and most of all I care,I care for my surroundings I see a noob I say "hello would you like me to donate?" The noob says thank you so much for this gift while others are "why didn't you give me a diamond ring?" But that dissent matter all that does is that you helped someone in need.😊😀😊😀

Cruz Giselbert
06-06-2013, 05:13 PM
hi im not letting poor people be poor its the economy that sucks need to be tweaked

Dink duck
06-13-2013, 01:17 PM
I started from the bottom, now I'm rich it shows confidence and to never give up look at my picture