PDA

View Full Version : HAHA

lolgal96
03-26-2015, 02:18 AM
you know that feeling when a guy treats a girl like crap because he feels superior?

no? just me?

there's this jerkwad in my math class who sits behind me and treats me like crap. i'm a dumb "female dog" ,if you know what i'm saying, in his book.
he acts like women are just objects to be tossed around and treated like objects rather than real people. i found out he likes me, i told him bluntly i'm not interested. i know it's wrong, but i want to see him hurt. he hurts women so it's only right.

What should i do to deal with him? he was nice last year and idk what happened.

Pyroworld
03-26-2015, 02:21 AM
Maybe he took a picture of himself with an old camera. (No? I thought so. It's a reference to my babysitter is a vampire).:D

craft3d
03-26-2015, 03:31 AM
you know that feeling when a guy treats a girl like crap because he feels superior?

no? just me?

there's this jerkwad in my math class who sits behind me and treats me like crap. i'm a dumb "female dog" ,if you know what i'm saying, in his book.
he acts like women are just objects to be tossed around and treated like objects rather than real people. i found out he likes me, i told him bluntly i'm not interested. i know it's wrong, but i want to see him hurt. he hurts women so it's only right.

This is what most of the guys at my school do. I don't really do that, like punch them or trip them or tackle them. I talk to them, and say hi. I think the only reason they do this is 1) They like you and can't really express it or can't express it well or 2) They think it's funny and keep doing it.

I feel sorry for you. I hope you find some boys who treat you with respect.

Magicalfishy
03-26-2015, 03:36 AM
Just tell him how you really feel, and if he doesn't accept that you can always ignore him.

REGISORD
03-26-2015, 03:42 AM
Maybe he took a picture of himself with an old camera. (No? I thought so. It's a reference to my babysitter is a vampire).:D

Yeah lol I get that reference. That show died :nope:

- - - Updated - - -

no? just me?

.-. That's all I can say to this

Berenice
03-26-2015, 06:01 AM

no? just me?

I don't get why guys treat us like :poop: because they like us, makes no sense...

lolgal96
03-26-2015, 10:45 AM
I don't get why guys treat us like :poop: because they like us, makes no sense...

yeah, i thought if a guy liked you he's supposed to tell you and not show it by being mean.

the pic in your siggy is hurting my brain hhhh

GAMEFREAK
03-26-2015, 02:50 PM

I think he's trying to get her attention..

I don't know why he would treat her badly, when I'm talking to a girl which is pretty much all the time I just tease them a little and share a laugh. Nobody's feelings get hurt..

Hakma
03-26-2015, 02:51 PM

no? just me?

Puberty xd

26FtW26
03-26-2015, 02:57 PM

And that stands for all guys?
Love = Trust = Risks = Bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, please torture his feelings. For me? Please? :o :hug:

lolgal96
03-26-2015, 07:40 PM
I think he's trying to get her attention..

I don't know why he would treat her badly, when I'm talking to a girl which is pretty much all the time I just tease them a little and share a laugh. Nobody's feelings get hurt..

yeah right, he had to have his friend do the dirty work and tell me he liked me too -_-

PolarisHD
03-26-2015, 07:42 PM
Maybe he's a tsundere.

Brennanber
03-26-2015, 08:07 PM

Incoming feminazi, Patriarchy screech!

GAMEFREAK
03-27-2015, 04:08 AM
yeah right, he had to have his friend do the dirty work and tell me he liked me too -_-

He's probably was really nervous or shy and didn't want to be want to be embarassed if you said you didn't like him, a lot of men ask their friends for help..