Also what's an infraction?

Also what does (10 charss) mean?

iSkyDoesGTC
03-27-2015, 08:37 AM
Bump someone answer my questions plz?

Solsagann
03-27-2015, 09:05 AM
1. I don't know.

2. An infraction is kind of a red flag sent to the moderators/Devs to you (in a PM) when you did something wrong on the forum, such as spamming, being vulgar, harassing a player, etc. A certain amount of infraction (I don't know the exact number) obviously leads to a ban, sometimes both here and in game.

3. 10 chars means 10 characters, because you can't post a reply having less than 10 characters. Meaning when you just want to add a short reply, you simply add "10 chars" to it to reach 10 characters to be allowed to post it.

iSkyDoesGTC
03-27-2015, 01:18 PM
1. I don't know.

2. An infraction is kind of a red flag sent to the moderators/Devs to you (in a PM) when you did something wrong on the forum, such as spamming, being vulgar, harassing a player, etc. A certain amount of infraction (I don't know the exact number) obviously leads to a ban, sometimes both here and in game.

3. 10 chars means 10 characters, because you can't post a reply having less than 10 characters. Meaning when you just want to add a short reply, you simply add "10 chars" to it to reach 10 characters to be allowed to post it.

Helped me alot, thanks!

Areodax
03-27-2015, 01:23 PM
Apparently, for the first question, click the button where you put your images in and insert image from the computer. Not use the computer, just just click it and upload your image.

iSkyDoesGTC
03-27-2015, 02:17 PM
Apparently, for the first question, click the button where you put your images in and insert image from the computer. Not use the computer, just just click it and upload your image.

Well beefore you posted this i realized how to put attachments already + i'm on mobile tho X3
71194 (Me with PatrickS :o) (IK it's off-topic, just proof that i learned how to put attachments.)