PDA

View Full Version : What a day!

unconscious98
03-28-2015, 06:54 AM
I just graduated from high school yesterday, and my mom can't SHUT her mouth because apparently, my dad refused to give her two bucks this morning. and now she's attacking me for no reason, my eyes are bloody red and my nose is full of snot. I'm still crying while typing this. it hurts

Sorry, just had to get this off of my chest ._.

Megazork
03-28-2015, 06:56 AM
I just graduated from high school yesterday, and my mom can't SHUT her mouth because apparently, my dad refused to give her two bucks this morning. and now she's attacking me for no reason, my eyes are bloody red and my nose is full of snot. I'm still crying while typing this. it hurts

Here is a simple solution, take salt and make a demonic circle around yourself while putting in red colored contacts. Let's see who's attacking who now.

Areodax
03-28-2015, 07:27 AM
Here is a simple solution, take salt and make a demonic circle around yourself while putting in red colored contacts. Let's see who's attacking who now.

Or shout "Crusaders!" while beating your chest with your right hand.

All of us will appear out of nowhere and beat the living hell out of anything bad. :crazy:

ULTRA ASIAN
03-28-2015, 07:29 AM
So basically your mum is hitting you because your dad won't give your mum 2 bucks?
Why don't you give your dad 2 bucks so your dad can give it to your mum?

unconscious98
03-28-2015, 07:45 AM
So basically your mum is hitting you because your dad won't give your mum 2 bucks?
Why don't you give your dad 2 bucks so your dad can give it to your mum?

she's attacking me verbally, if she did hit me i wouldve grabbed a knife and stab her in the throat without thinking twice

Megazork
03-28-2015, 07:51 AM
she's attacking me verbally, if she did hit me i wouldve grabbed a knife and stab her in the throat without thinking twice

http://i.imgur.com/xC4np.gif

Christopher
03-28-2015, 08:10 AM

is there any formers who aren't demented?

BlaZinG
03-28-2015, 08:11 AM

Jab her in the throat.

Let's see if she can say anything then.

Christopher
03-28-2015, 08:29 AM
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?174503-fashion-contest-Giveaway

unconscious98
03-28-2015, 09:12 AM
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?174503-fashion-contest-Giveaway

yes, i will announce it tomorrow, im not in the mood to draw, my mom wouldnt even let me into my room.

- - - Updated - - -

is there any formers who aren't demented?

pretty much all of us are in or about to enter puberty sooo

ParkourDevil
03-28-2015, 09:12 AM
Here's what you do!
Call the police
Problem Solved

unconscious98
03-28-2015, 09:17 AM
come to think of it, that hag also flipped out on me last year exactly on my birthday. because I lost my $20 that she wants to borrow from me. and I lost that $20 because she threw it away. she blames me for putting it on my "clear" see through piggy bank that "looks like trash" she said.

Joshcat
03-28-2015, 09:22 AM
come to think of it, that hag also flipped out on me last year exactly on my birthday. because I lost my $20 that she wants to borrow from me. and I lost that $20 because she threw it away. she blames me for putting it on my "clear" see through piggy bank that "looks like trash" she said.

Just try to ignore her, if it gets really bad then... Uhh... Do what ever you want.

unconscious98
03-28-2015, 10:39 AM
Just try to ignore her, if it gets really bad then... Uhh... Do what ever you want.

if only /ignore works irl lel
and its really hard to ignore someone who said she wouldn't pay her $300 debt to you especially when you share a room with her

Hans
03-28-2015, 10:46 AM
Go into your bathroom, then, lit 3 candles infront of your mirror, say bloody marry 3 times. And ta-da!
I will magically appear and beat the hell out of yo mama

unconscious98
03-28-2015, 10:50 AM
Go into your bathroom, then, lit 3 candles infront of your mirror, say bloody marry 3 times. And ta-da!
I will magically appear and beat the hell out of yo mama

aw maaan, we dont have any mirror in our bathrom Dx

Hans
03-28-2015, 10:53 AM
aw maaan, we dont have any mirror in our bathrom Dx

Then just shout what Aerodax said, all the persons with forum accounts in RTsoft will magically appear out of your toilet and beat the hell out of yo mama!

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/xC4np.gif

Forget closing the computer. Screw it and watch anime the whole day.

ParkourDevil
03-28-2015, 10:55 AM
Then just shout what Aerodax said, all the persons with forum accounts in RTsoft will magically appear out of your toilet and beat the hell out of yo mama!

- - - Updated - - -

I would beat the **** out of her if she wasn't a woman :whistling:

unconscious98
03-28-2015, 10:57 AM
-------

all of your posts cheered me up, thank you ;-;

I wish my mom would just leave me alone, it's gonna be soooooo awkward when i enter my room.. Wish me luck ლ(♛益♛ლ)

im carrying a lighter, just in case :whistling:

ParkourDevil
03-28-2015, 11:01 AM
-------

I wish my mom would just leave me alone, it's gonna be soooooo awkward when i enter my room.. Wish me luck ლ(♛益♛ლ)

Don't carry a lighter. Here, i give you my Katana, i actually have one on my wall

unconscious98
03-28-2015, 11:07 AM
Don't carry a lighter. Here, i give you my Katana, i actually have one on my wall

Yassss imma turn her into pork chop! ლ(♛益♛ლ)

ParkourDevil
03-28-2015, 11:21 AM
Yassss imma turn her into pork chop! ლ(♛益♛ლ)

Choppy Chop Chop

Hans
03-28-2015, 11:36 AM
Best solution: get nokia and throw it at her.

PolarisHD
03-28-2015, 11:49 AM
Ya'll need Jesus.

GoldenRaven
03-28-2015, 12:11 PM
Ask Siri for help

BlaZinG
03-28-2015, 12:36 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I don't want to pop out of a toilet.

A water jug, maybe.

But please no toilet.

XD

Areodax
03-28-2015, 12:41 PM
I don't want to pop out of a toilet.

A water jug, maybe.

But please no toilet.

XD

I can pop out in the weirdest places possible.

Even under your pants.

"Peekaboo." :crazy:

BlaZinG
03-28-2015, 12:42 PM
I can pop out in the weirdest places possible.

Even under your pants.

"Peekaboo." :crazy:

I'm wearing shorts :crazy:

Areodax
03-28-2015, 12:45 PM
I'm wearing shorts :crazy:

I'm everywhere brother.

Emphasis on "everywhere".

EVERYWHERE.

FinPhoen
03-28-2015, 01:03 PM
I'm everywhere brother.

Emphasis on "everywhere".

EVERYWHERE.

Didn't know Jesus was an attorney:crazy:

Berenice
03-28-2015, 06:16 PM
-------

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) <——— I have this saved in my keyboard

craft3d
03-28-2015, 08:31 PM
I should take her to my break room..

where I will break her..

iNarwhal
03-28-2015, 08:38 PM
Best solution: get nokia and throw it at her.

I loled at this.

BEST SOLUTION:Give her "yogurt" (expired milk :crazy:)

syrup
03-28-2015, 08:54 PM
I love pork chops. Por̡k chops are my favorite. I ̡wa̛nt́ ̨mỳ ͏p̀ork ̶ra͜w, I like m̵͗yͦ̕ ̈́̿͒͞p̓̐̿̃̚o̔̒̂̄̈ͥrk, pork is nice to eat. T͟h͞ér͝ȩ̧̡ ̧͝i̕͟s̷͟ ̸͟͟n͡͡͝e̵̷͠ve̸͢͏r͡ ̷̛͝e̶͞n͢ó̕ưǵh̵̕ ̢̧p̸̛ǫ҉͡r̸k, P̵U͜R̢͟͡E͞ ̸҉VI҉͜ŖG̶̨͘I̧͜͝N̴͟ ̕Ǹ̛͡E̵͟W͏́͡ ́͜B͘͡L̀OO̴̶D͘͏͠ ̨F́͘̕L̶ES̸̷H̡ I͘S̸̡ ̵M͢͜͏Ỳ̨ ͟͟ ̵̕͜DȨ͜S̛͝Ì̶R̢E

Shadin Siddique
03-28-2015, 08:55 PM
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) <——— I have this saved in my keyboard

How did you do that??

REGISORD
03-28-2015, 09:38 PM

Run away from home because WHAT KIND OF A MOM IS SHE

Hans
03-29-2015, 04:57 AM
Ready your bullets! 713517135271353 FIRE!

unconscious98
03-29-2015, 05:25 AM
damn she made me cry again
if only i was brave enough to commit suicide. I wonder how her :poop: face would look like.

Hans
03-29-2015, 05:29 AM
damn she made me cry again
if only i was brave enough to commit suicide. I wonder how her :poop: face would look like.

Where do you live? I'll take care of it. LOL

WindyLink560
03-29-2015, 05:36 AM

Telman
03-29-2015, 05:37 AM

If she's gone to the point to which you hate her, you can legally be seperated from her for the rest of your life, if you wish.

unconscious98
03-29-2015, 06:08 AM
i do hate her right now, but i know that I love her and I dont want my family to go their separate ways

i mean, we were just so happy last friday, cause like i said, I just finished my high school. Everytime I think about it, I can't help but cry and ask myself, why did it turn into this?

WindyLink560
03-29-2015, 06:14 AM
i do hate her right now, but i know that I love her and I dont want my family to go their separate ways

i mean, we were just so happy last friday, cause like i said, I just finished my high school. Everytime I think about it, I can't help but cry and ask myself, why did it turn into this?

It would help to talk to someone. That's probably the best thing to do right now, is talk to a family member or relative.

Or you can stab her in the throat. Either way

Brennanber
03-29-2015, 06:16 AM

>legal adult
>parents make you mad.

Move out? You have a licence right?

WindyLink560
04-01-2015, 05:41 PM

http://i.imgur.com/14H1Lzx.gif

Tempting
04-01-2015, 06:33 PM

You shouldn't feel bad about it, because it's not your fault. If your relatives are blaming you for their problems, it's their own fault. If you can endure your family members making you cry, then you must be a very tolerant person (Which is good). That'll come handy later in life, though what's happening in your life isn't good (Besides graduating. Congratz!) Just take a deep breath, and relax, and remember that your family members are just a bit angry about a problem.

syrup
04-01-2015, 08:05 PM
>legal adult
>parents make you mad.

Move out? You have a licence right?

>move out
>tfw no money
http://www.chromemusic.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Tiny-Fey-stupid-Money.gif

Hans
04-02-2015, 02:19 PM
Talk to me and all your problems shall be solved.. :crazy:

Hehehehehe.. Hehehehhee...

Sadly, I heard voices that nobody else hears. Mmhmm, got that feeling?

26FtW26
04-02-2015, 02:46 PM
Mate I'll give you my crossbow. Sure, I don't have any arrows and you need someone so strong its magik to actually load it, but take it anyway.
I also have this weird dagger that's about 100 years old but it might be magic, and thats 2dangerous 4 u :prophet:

bjake7710
04-02-2015, 02:52 PM
***. Let's commit a crime and all be accessories before the fact /conspiracy. To commit yay . -_- No offense I feel for you but suicide=coward and this isn't the place to talk about it