PDA

View Full Version : The Forum Games Chapter 1 [FAN-FIC] (Be a part of the story!)

~Rapidfire~
03-29-2015, 08:53 PM
Chapter 1- The Reaping
The sun slowly crept in through the wooden window of Mahmoud's house. It honestly wasn't much of a house, just a.. home. Mahmoud nearly screamed as he woke up. He suffered from nightmares over the past few days.. About today. Today was the day. He sighed of depression and slowly crawled out of his wooden bed with sheets on it. Little did he know that he was being watched carefully under a monitor. Little did he know the whole realm was being watched. President Seth grinned as he saw Mahmoud's sadness. Seth looked as if he was thinking, then he jotted down something on a ripped slip of paper. Mahmoud knew that he wasn't going to have breakfast today. He prayed that the Moderators wouldn't pull his name out of that clear glass jar. After his mother and father dying, he lived and took care of himself alone. Today was the day of the reaping. {not to be confused with raping XDDD} One boy and One girl from each of the Twelve Realms would participate in the annual Forumer Games. Two hours after Mahmoud's "Breakfast", All the children 12 through 17 years old were forced to stand outside and have a chance to be chosen to fight in the games. Mahmoud slowly walked outside into the center area of the realm. He was placed in an area with a big screen playing some music and showing photos of previous Forumer Games. He didn't even want to look at the screen. He cursed silently inside his head and thought about it. Twenty-Three children die every year for no reason. Our own government is murdering us.. To be entertained. After the video ended, everyone was directed to pay attention to some mod who was explaining the rules of the reaping. The explaining stopped. A man none other than President Seth stepped up to the stage and handed the moderator a glass jar. The mod looked away and stuck her left hand into the jar. She looked back at the card. "oh my" "oh dear" She called out a name that Mahmoud did not recognize and he forgot the name in seconds. He didn't care who it was. His realm hadn't won in 47 years. The lady looked back towards the screens again and pulled out the name of a boy.
"MAHMOUD FROGILY"

Want to Be a part of the story?
Just fill out this form!
Name:
Age (In the story):
District: (aka realm.) (Realm 12 Male is taken)

This story will NOT have Mahmoud as the main character. There will be NO "main" character.
This story is told in the 3rd person, so I will be bouncing back and forth from different people.

A COMPUTER-GENERATED HUNGER GAMES SIMULATION will choose alliances and deaths. I will just detail on HOW the death happened. This is NOT Biased.

May the odds ever be in your favor.

PLEEEEASE DO NOT TL;DR

List of people in the story
Pikasack
ZXsonic
ThatGuy
HiddenLeaf
Jay Harden
The Dark Lord. (XDDD)
Sir Alex III
Snowkuro
Anthrax
Tech
Bearfist
Cookie
Ali Raza

Realms don't go above 12.
There can be one male and one female per realm.

Pikasack
03-29-2015, 09:32 PM
Pikasack
Male
Realm 21 (or 2 if taken)

~Rapidfire~
03-30-2015, 08:51 PM
Pikasack
Male
Realm 21 (or 2 if taken)

Realms go up to 12 only, haha, I forgot to say that.

K I'll add you in for realm 2.

zxsonic
03-30-2015, 11:29 PM
Name: ZXsonic
Age (In the story): 16
District: 9

TheRealThatGuy
03-30-2015, 11:39 PM
ThatGuy
OVER 9000
Male

WOOWOOWOO
03-30-2015, 11:59 PM
Name:woowoowoo (In game Hiddenleaf)
Age (In the story): 16
District: Realm 69

craft3d
03-31-2015, 12:37 AM
Chapter 1- The Reaping
The sun slowly crept in through the wooden window of Mahmoud's house. It honestly wasn't much of a house, just a.. home. Mahmoud nearly screamed as he woke up. He suffered from nightmares over the past few days.. About today. Today was the day. He sighed of depression and slowly crawled out of his wooden bed with sheets on it. Little did he know that he was being watched carefully under a monitor. Little did he know the whole realm was being watched. President Seth grinned as he saw Mahmoud's sadness. Seth looked as if he was thinking, then he jotted down something on a ripped slip of paper. Mahmoud knew that he wasn't going to have breakfast today. He prayed that the Moderators wouldn't pull his name out of that clear glass jar. After his mother and father dying, he lived and took care of himself alone. Today was the day of the reaping. {not to be confused with raping XDDD} One boy and One girl from each of the Twelve Realms would participate in the annual Forumer Games. Two hours after Mahmoud's "Breakfast", All the children 12 through 17 years old were forced to stand outside and have a chance to be chosen to fight in the games. Mahmoud slowly walked outside into the center area of the realm. He was placed in an area with a big screen playing some music and showing photos of previous Forumer Games. He didn't even want to look at the screen. He cursed silently inside his head and thought about it. Twenty-Three children die every year for no reason. Our own government is murdering us.. To be entertained. After the video ended, everyone was directed to pay attention to some mod who was explaining the rules of the reaping. The explaining stopped. A man none other than President Seth stepped up to the stage and handed the moderator a glass jar. The mod looked away and stuck her left hand into the jar. She looked back at the card. "oh my" "oh dear" She called out a name that Mahmoud did not recognize and he forgot the name in seconds. He didn't care who it was. His realm hadn't won in 47 years. The lady looked back towards the screens again and pulled out the name of a boy.
"MAHMOUD FROGILY"

Just fill out this form!
Name: Jay Harden
Age (In the story): 14
District: (aka realm.) (Realm 12 Male is taken) Realm 21

This story will NOT have Mahmoud as the main character. There will be NO "main" character.
This story is told in the 3rd person, so I will be bouncing back and forth from different people.

A COMPUTER-GENERATED HUNGER GAMES SIMULATION will choose alliances and deaths. I will just detail on HOW the death happened. This is NOT Biased.

PLEEEEASE DO NOT TL;DR

I would like to be in story
Check in Quote

BioTestificate
03-31-2015, 12:48 PM
Anthrax, 16
Maybe a girl, a boy, or a cross-dresser girl, or maybe a cross-dresser boy. You can't tell, although you can decide what I am. (hue)
District 9 (hue)

26FtW26
03-31-2015, 12:56 PM
Name: The Dark Lord
Age (In the story): 12
District: (aka realm.) (Realm 12 Male is taken) 26 if possibur, if not 7

~Rapidfire~
04-01-2015, 12:00 AM
-Added a new spoiler for people in the story.

TheRealThatGuy
04-01-2015, 12:08 AM
-Added a new spoiler for people in the story.

but wait,
what if Mahmoud Frogily is not kill?

~Rapidfire~
04-01-2015, 12:22 AM
but wait,
what if Mahmoud Frogily is not kill?

then illuminati is confirmed

TheRealThatGuy
04-01-2015, 12:58 AM
then illuminati is confirmed

but wait,
what if illuminati is kill?

Bejewled
04-01-2015, 02:27 AM
Sir Alexandrian the 3rd
Male

SnowKuro
04-01-2015, 02:31 AM
Lemme die lol

Snowkuro
Female
Realm 5

Tech
04-01-2015, 04:19 AM
Chapter 1- The Reaping
"MAHMOUD FROGILY"

Just fill out this form!
Name:
Age (In the story):
District: (aka realm.) (Realm 12 Male is taken)

PLEEEEASE DO NOT TL;DR

List of people in the story
Pikasack
ZXsonic
ThatGuy
HiddenLeaf
Jay Harden
The Dark Lord. (XDDD)

Realms don't go above 12.
There can be one male and one female per realm.

Tech
Male

Comment
04-01-2015, 05:18 AM
Name: Comment/Youtube Subscription name is: Bearfist.
Age (In the story): 21 (actually 19)
District: District 9

Buffalowings
04-01-2015, 08:42 AM
Name: buffalowings

Give me damns
http://giveadamn.co.uk/image/buffalowings.jpg (http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/buffalowings)

REGISORD
04-01-2015, 01:14 PM
Name: REGISORD
Realm: 5

MySuperCookie
04-01-2015, 02:35 PM
I must be in!

Name: Cewki (Cooki)
Age (In the story): 17
District: (aka realm.) (Realm 12 Male is taken) Realm 7 kk

AliRaza111
04-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Name:Ali Raza
Age (In the story): 15
District 6 I guess(never read the books or watched the movies...)

~Rapidfire~
04-02-2015, 11:32 PM
Bump! I added in you guys to the story. Gonna write part two.

SnowKuro
04-03-2015, 07:24 AM
Bump! I added in you guys to the story. Gonna write part two.

Are you using that Hunger Games simulator or something similar to that? XD Just curious