PDA

View Full Version : Bullying.

lolgal96
03-29-2015, 10:27 PM
Most of my threads here are dumb and make about 0 sense, but today, I'm going to talk about an issue that affects not just members of schools, but people online as well.

Bullying is something that happens to people because of their differences, typically. A person begins the bullying chain and it goes on an on. People follow the chain because they feel that it is the cool thing to do.

At this point, there is a big gang teaming up to pick on one person.

If you don't do a thing to help, and just stand there, you are part of the problem. You just stand back and refuse to help because of what people will think of you if you notify someone.

If you silently make fun of the person, you are part of the problem. You don't want to tell, but you don't want to pick on the kid to their face, either. You stand away from the crowd but still make fun of the victim.

If you tell anyone who you trust and know will do something, you are helping to solve the problem. You can tell anyone who you know will help to mediate the people, and you are already helping.

If you know someone who is being bullied, tell someone about it. If you are being bullied, tell someone about it. If you are a bully, change your ways and try to become a nicer person.

Just because everyone is following the "in" crowd, it doesn't mean you have to too. Part of existence is being an individual, and if we were all clones of one another, it wouldn't be a very interesting world.

If nobody follows the bully, the bully will eventually give up and stop.

Join the side of the victim to help them stand up to the bully.

Remember. Sometimes, following the "in" crowd isn't always the "in" thing to do.

~Ashton :hug:

Brennanber
04-01-2015, 04:02 PM
Nice modded pistol kid

26FtW26
04-01-2015, 04:16 PM
Bullying has been a thing, it is a thing and it will stay a thing as long as theres 2 people left in this world.
Its easier to go with the flow than be the fool who tries to change things. And that stands for everything.

Tempting
04-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Bullying is when somebody repeatedly, and on purpose, says or does mean or hurtful things, to another person that has a hard time defending himself or herself. That's what I learned at my Martial Arts. Bullying is a big real world problem, and that's why so much people explain it over in over. People who just stand and watch are just bystanders like you said, as if they support the bully. Personally, i'd go and help a person being bullied, because I know what to do. (Plus I'm 5' 10'' at 13 so i'm much bigger, though it might not make a difference. Being intimidating stinks when you're nice :/)