PDA

View Full Version : Please un curse me and my brother

Onetimer
06-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Sorry if the message doesn't go right, im new at this. So today this afternoon, me and my brother, were expanding our shop in growtopia, then a monitor came, and saw our old drop game room, which we now use as storage. So she came up to us, said "That's illegal, and cursed us for a week!!! Please straighten things out, and if you can't i curse us, and least take the tape off our mouths. Thank you! Our game names are SirTroll, And Awesomecid. Im SirTroll.

RAPTOR784
06-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Sorry if the message doesn't go right, im new at this. So today this afternoon, me and my brother, were expanding our shop in growtopia, then a monitor came, and saw our old drop game room, which we now use as storage. So she came up to us, said "That's illegal, and cursed us for a week!!! Please straighten things out, and if you can't i curse us, and least take the tape off our mouths. Thank you! Our game names are SirTroll, And Awesomecid. Im SirTroll.

I'm sure they didn't just see the drop game place and say that's illegal and then curse you and tape but I could be wrong just sound like no mod would do that.

Onetimer
06-07-2013, 05:34 PM
I'm sure they didn't just see the drop game place and say that's illegal and then curse you and tape but I could be wrong just sound like no mod would do that.

I know, but im just mad i cant speak! :(

lukj2001
06-07-2013, 05:49 PM
I know, but im just mad i cant speak! :(

Can't you just do /me?

Onetimer
06-07-2013, 05:57 PM
Can't you just do /me?

No, just tryed, it said "The tape on your mouth stops you from being expressive."

Onetimer
06-07-2013, 05:59 PM
I just want this misunderstanding to be resolved, there is a race in: bikinibottomparkour, and im going to miss it tomorrow