PDA

View Full Version : Real Life Problems

Flame_Rex
06-07-2013, 06:13 PM
Do you have any real life problems? Share it here!
I'll start first.
Well, I'm fat, and being called a fatty for a few years... And, my studies is dropping.. I think.. I might try to give my all for my exams next time.

Greenswe
06-07-2013, 07:27 PM
I am addicted to gaming (Really not noticable, I NEVER play games more then 1 hour per day (recommended))

I also is pretty unpopular in my class for being a "Rule police" (Trying to not be one here so much)
It is confirmed that I have "Asperger's syndrome", but it isnt so noticeable (I think).
~Greenswe

apple
06-07-2013, 07:30 PM
eh I'm just really lazy and mostly unmotivated =p but... I have been improving =)

ripply
06-07-2013, 07:43 PM
I have a birthmark so I have zero self confidence with face to face meetings.

Flame_Rex
06-08-2013, 01:59 AM
People with problems like me would be addicted to internet. Correct me if I'm wrong.

CYNTHIA
06-08-2013, 05:26 AM
People bully me everyday and I get criticized for every single thing I do. People always say I am ugly. I am very sensitive. My crushes always go out with someone that is mean to me. Actually, almost everyone at my school is mean to me. I have more problems, but that's enough... P.S: People make fun of me for going on the internet too much and for playing Pokemon and some other games. 😞 <insert world's smallest violin song here>