PDA

View Full Version : #1 Rule on April Fools.

PannyFlan
04-01-2015, 02:08 PM
TRUST NO ONE.
DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE.
Just like any other day.

RudyBan
04-01-2015, 02:16 PM
I don't trust you when you say not to trust anyone.

l0l
04-01-2015, 05:18 PM
Well, this is pretty sad, cuz it's ACTUALLY my birthday today, and no one at school trusts me :c (I haven't been in that school for a long time, so no one remembers my exact birthdate)

Tempting
04-01-2015, 06:03 PM
Happy Birthday then!

On another note, i'm actually pretty serious/straight up honest, even on Aprils Fools. It's probably why I usually only give serious answers on the forums, even as a teenager. I'm probably someone people could trust, but not much people would believe me considering I just joined the forums.

Tehepic333
04-01-2015, 09:36 PM
I don't trust you when you say not to trust anyone.

I don't trust you when you say you don't trust them when they say not to trust anyone.

TheRealThatGuy
04-01-2015, 10:05 PM
My class took all the chairs (including the teachers chair) out of their room and put them in the library (It was about to close for the day) while they were at Phys Ed. The teacher was at a meeting. It was funny because the teacher got back first and was walking around looking for the chairs. Then the class came up and was swarming our door trying to steal our chairs. #3SWAG5THEM

RudyBan
04-02-2015, 01:23 AM
I don't trust you when you say you don't trust them when they say not to trust anyone.

I guess you don't.

gg wp

Invest
04-02-2015, 01:31 AM
TRUST NO ONE.
DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE.
Just like any other day.
Never leave any sort unbroken because it will die out there in the cold. :(
APRILL FOOLSS! muhaha
(This is a public service message not spam)

- - - Updated - - -

Well, this is pretty sad, cuz it's ACTUALLY my birthday today, and no one at school trusts me :c (I haven't been in that school for a long time, so no one remembers my exact birthdate)

your lucky my name is just a tip not a creative name :,(

- - - Updated - - -

My class took all the chairs (including the teachers chair) out of their room and put them in the library (It was about to close for the day) while they were at Phys Ed. The teacher was at a meeting. It was funny because the teacher got back first and was walking around looking for the chairs. Then the class came up and was swarming our door trying to steal our chairs. #3SWAG5THEM

gummy your right it's better they learn it now that on the streets (sigh) this generation and there Diamond locks..

REGISORD
04-02-2015, 01:33 AM
Okay trust noone on april fools. BUT, you can trust me on April Trolls. Hey dude look down ur shoo is unityed

Invest
04-02-2015, 01:34 AM
Happy Birthday then!

On another note, i'm actually pretty serious/straight up honest, even on Aprils Fools. It's probably why I usually only give serious answers on the forums, even as a teenager. I'm probably someone people could trust, but not much people would believe me considering I just joined the forums.

yea your right.. Being serious on Forums is important because it's fun too be serious constantly is so good!
(APRILL FOOLS!) MUHAHA

|ThyLuigi|
04-02-2015, 02:40 AM
Today was an antisocial day.
xP