PDA

View Full Version : *** I GOT BANNED!

Surge
06-08-2013, 08:04 PM
This morning, I allowed my Brother to play Growtopia on my phone. When he gave it back, he said "I got banned". I laughed and asked what he did. He said that redbone "stinks" because he doesn't listen to all PM. So when I tried to log on, it said he got banned for 14 days! So did the location! Mods plz help! MY BROTHER IS AN IDIOT AND I RLY WANNA PLAY GROWTOPIA! :'(

Greenswe
06-08-2013, 09:06 PM
This morning, I allowed my Brother to play Growtopia on my phone. When he gave it back, he said "I got banned". I laughed and asked what he did. He said that redbone sucks because he doesn't listen to all PM. So when I tried to log on, it said he got banned for 14 days! So did the location! Mods plz help! MY BROTHER IS AN IDIOT AND I RLY WANNA PLAY GROWTOPIA! :'(

Description of problems and bug reports sub-forum :

Forum:*Growtopia Bug Reports and Problems

Something broken? Help us fix it by posting about it! If this is about being banned, email support@growtopiagame.com directly instead

Even if you should post about these kind of things it belongs to the sub-forum this description belongs to.
~Greenswe
Edit : Also, dont write bad words on forums, it's against the rules. I suggest you edit/delete that part NOW.

Fire
06-08-2013, 09:08 PM
This morning, I allowed my Brother to play Growtopia on my phone. When he gave it back, he said "I got banned". I laughed and asked what he did. He said that redbone sucks because he doesn't listen to all PM. So when I tried to log on, it said he got banned for 14 days! So did the location! Mods plz help! MY BROTHER IS AN IDIOT AND I RLY WANNA PLAY GROWTOPIA! :'(

huh?
you really need help from a mod i will call meow or lokster or so

SilverGhost
06-08-2013, 09:09 PM
y a me too!!
only cause your brother

Jack Bowe
06-08-2013, 09:11 PM
y a me too!!
only cause your brother

Just saying your grammar is utterly terrible. Most of the time I don't even get what you mean, please work on it?:whistling:

Greenswe
06-08-2013, 09:12 PM
huh?
you really need help from a mod i will call meow or lokster or so

The only people he needs is Redbone, Seth or Mike (Mostly Redbone). Everyone else (mods) dont have anything to do about this, as it is about Redbone. Still, this is usually a very lame excuse to get unbanned when it was actually you who did it, and usually it doesnt work. I think it is as it should be, as it is his/hers responsibility to keep his phone/tablet away from his/hers brother.
~Greenswe

Jack Bowe
06-08-2013, 09:13 PM
The only people he needs is Redbone, Seth or Mike (Mostly Redbone). Everyone else (mods) dont have anything to do about this, as it is about Redbone. Still, this is usually a very lame excuse to grt unbanned when it was actually you who did it, and usually it doesnt work. I think it is as it should be, as it is his/hers responsibility to keep his phone/tablet away from his/hers brother.
~Greenswe

get* not 'grt' ;-) Finally you got caught out:sweatdrop:

Surge
06-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Description of problems and bug reports sub-forum :

Forum:*Growtopia Bug Reports and Problems

Something broken? Help us fix it by posting about it! If this is about being banned, email support@growtopiagame.com directly instead

Even if you should post about these kind of things it belongs to the sub-forum this description belongs to.
~Greenswe
Edit : Also, dont write bad words on forums, it's against the rules. I suggest you edit/delete that part NOW.I don't see any bad words except for idiot.
:confused:

Greenswe
06-08-2013, 09:19 PM
I don't see any bad words except for idiot.
:confused:

*Cough* Thread name *Cough*

Also, I am using my tablet to post things, I do make something wrong JackBowe. Plus, dont go off-topic.
~Greenswe

Surge
06-08-2013, 09:19 PM
The only people he needs is Redbone, Seth or Mike (Mostly Redbone). Everyone else (mods) dont have anything to do about this, as it is about Redbone. Still, this is usually a very lame excuse to get unbanned when it was actually you who did it, and usually it doesnt work. I think it is as it should be, as it is his/hers responsibility to keep his phone/tablet away from his/hers brother.
~Greenswe *sarcasm* Gee, thanks for the help. I rly appreciate it. Its not like I didn't trust him in the first place.

Greenswe
06-08-2013, 09:22 PM
*sarcasm* Gee, thanks for the help. I rly appreciate it. Its not like I didn't trust him in the first place.

Sorry, didnt mean you did it, meant that people use this excuse as how I showed it. And have you emailed Support@growtopiagame.com yet?
~Greenswe

Surge
06-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Sorry, didnt mean you did it, meant that people use this excuse as how I showed it. And have you emailed Support@growtopiagame.com yet?
~Greenswe I did. There is no reply yet. I just don't know why my bro wanted to be such a jerk. I can't really hurt him otherwise my phone will be taken away. It sucks.

Jack Bowe
06-08-2013, 09:28 PM
*Cough* Thread name *Cough*

Also, I am using my tablet to post things, I do make something wrong JackBowe. Plus, dont go off-topic.
~Greenswe

I agree I think we all know what the thread name means. And aha just glad you got caught out for once. And I will not after now.:sweatdrop:

Surge
06-08-2013, 09:32 PM
... again Jack, off topic...

Greenswe
06-08-2013, 09:36 PM
I did. There is no reply yet. I just don't know why my bro wanted to be such a jerk. I can't really hurt him otherwise my phone will be taken away. It sucks.

Tried putting a pssword on it? Thats how people usually solve it. Also, he probably got angry because of Redbone being a normal person. (Normal people cant respong to EVERY msg)
~Geeenswe

Surge
06-08-2013, 09:39 PM
Tried putting a pssword on it? Thats how people usually solve it. Also, he probably got angry because of Redbone being a normal person. (Normal people cant respong to EVERY msg)
~Geeenswe
If You are talking about me putting my Growtopia password on it, then no. Ill try it though.

Greenswe
06-08-2013, 09:45 PM
If You are talking about me putting my Growtopia password on it, then no. Ill try it though.

I meant phone password. Anyway, let's just wait for Redbone's/Seth's/Mike's respond, and not post anything more, starts to feel as spam.
~Greenswe

Surge
06-08-2013, 09:49 PM
I meant phone password. Anyway, let's just wait for Redbone's/Seth's/Mike's respond, and not post anything more, starts to feel as spam.
~Greenswe
(=^-^=) ok.

Redbone
06-09-2013, 12:36 AM
The ban was delivered for being nasty to myself by way of multiple unacceptable usernames, unfriendly private messages, and a completely inappropriate world name. Showing such behavior towards other players is seriously out of line, especially game moderators, and will not be tolerated.

Iguana
06-09-2013, 01:11 AM
... again Jack, off topic...

Well thank god there was a comma to seperate that. That would be bad if you had terrible grammar.

Ruby
06-09-2013, 01:56 AM
Just saying your grammar is utterly terrible. Most of the time I don't even get what you mean, please work on it?:whistling:
I know, right?

Surge
06-09-2013, 03:18 AM
The ban was delivered for being nasty to myself by way of multiple unacceptable usernames, unfriendly private messages, and a completely inappropriate world name. Showing such behavior towards other players is seriously out of line, especially game moderators, and will not be tolerated.
Again, I didn't do it. My brother did. He's basically stupid when it comes to the rules of Growtopia. I'm amazed how he didnt get banned a long time ago. Anyways, its 50% he's fault, 50% mine. Its his for being an idiot and doing stuff like that. Mine is (Like what Greenswe said,) for not stopping him for getting off my phone. So yah. It sucks ho my farm time is going to waste now. :/

Surge
06-09-2013, 03:21 AM
BTW, I rmbr him saying he got msgs from CodBlackOps2 for REDBONE saying that Redbone is a b**** for not going to the world he got scammed in.

The11Who
06-15-2013, 05:23 AM
Hahaha. LOL

Osi, it's great you being active and all but I don't think there is a reason to reply to a 3 month old post that has already been answered.

Pizzaman
06-15-2013, 10:06 AM

End of story.

Jack Bowe
06-15-2013, 10:31 AM
Well thank god there was a comma to seperate that. That would be bad if you had terrible grammar.

OMG! Well spotted...I am laughing here... and *separate* ;)