PDA

View Full Version : Need someone to tutor me in cubic castles.

Massacre
04-03-2015, 12:16 PM
So at long last I've given this game a shot and I'm confused as all hell (granted I've only been playing for like 10 mins). Since massacre is already taken and all the gory synonymous words I could think of were too, I've assumed the identity of Dudelz (coincidently what I happened to be doodling while I was thinking of a name).

I don't know where you can find me or how to contact anyone besides through chat. But I'll be mindlessly exploring until I can figure out this game, so come find me... I'm lost.

Defuse
04-03-2015, 12:24 PM
So at long last I've given this game a shot and I'm confused as all hell (granted I've only been playing for like 10 mins). Since massacre is already taken and all the gory synonymous words I could think of were too, I've assumed the identity of Dudelz (coincidently what I happened to doodling while I was thinking of a name).

I don't know where you can find me or how to contact anyone besides through chat. But I'll be mindlessly exploring until I can figure out this game, so come find me... I'm lost.

Ill meet you in game if i can my ign is Sample if you know how to get to the main world eden and how to get to the Recipes place i can find you easiest but to find me you can go to my realm i think theres a Magnifying glass and you just search the realm "Sample" meet you online

Massacre
04-03-2015, 12:29 PM
Says it can't find the realm sample... I'mma use my starter deed search for dudelz

LolDawn
04-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Says it can't find the realm sample... I'mma use my starter deed search for dudelz

Omg when i clicked your sig video that scared me

PhoenixZ_GT
04-03-2015, 04:46 PM
Help! I'm also a newbie in Cubic Castle ~_~

Massacre
04-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Just met a very kind dude on there who showed me some basics, also helped me build a house.

26FtW26
04-03-2015, 05:35 PM
Do you actually like the music in ur siggy or is it there for the lolz?

PhoenixZ_GT
04-03-2015, 05:39 PM
Just met a very kind dude on there who showed me some basics, also helped me build a house.

Massacre do you mind telling me your realm's name?

Massacre
04-03-2015, 06:42 PM
Do you actually like the music in ur siggy or is it there for the lolz?

Yes, it's one of my favorite songs.

REGISORD
04-03-2015, 06:45 PM
Omg when i clicked your sig video that scared me

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH

NOBEL21
04-03-2015, 09:45 PM
How do you change name? :confused::sweatdrop:

atwistoffate
04-03-2015, 09:53 PM
Youtube? CC forums? None?

Massacre
04-04-2015, 04:11 AM
Youtube? CC forums? None?

YouTube wasn't much help, I didn't even think of the forums though. I got the basics down just need to get some peeps to shred with now.