PDA

View Full Version : SERIOUSLY??

lolgal96
04-03-2015, 01:18 PM
i am literally about ready to PUNCH whoever made this new iTunes IN THEIR STUPID LITTLE FACE because iTunes keeps DELETING ALL MY MUSIC OFF OF MY PHONE. I AM ON THE VERGE OF TEARS I'M SO ANGRY. i had 37 songs. a lot got deleted, then i had 6. i plugged my phone into my computer and THEY'RE ALL GONE OFF OF MY PHONE. granted, i downloaded literally all of them, but that is NO reason for iTunes to STOP WORKING and DELETING ALL OF MY MUSIC.

SOMEONE GET ME THE CEO OF APPLE BECAUSE I AM JUST ABOUT READY TO MAKE THEIR LIFE TERRIBLE.

[/RANT]

SilversoulX
04-03-2015, 07:32 PM
Omg, same thing happens to me in Grooveshark! That's why I listen to music in SoundCloud instead of Grooveshark these days.

lolgal96
04-03-2015, 08:33 PM
Omg, same thing happens to me in Grooveshark! That's why I listen to music in SoundCloud instead of Grooveshark these days.

my brother says I can use Spotify instead.

Hatsune14
04-03-2015, 08:44 PM
APPLE MADE THE JAPANESE IN GAME PURCHASES INCREASE BUT ANDROID DIDN'T

WHY APPLE WHYY

Hatsune14
04-03-2015, 08:48 PM
You know apple was a lot better when steve jobs was still working at it

Now its crapple

Ikr ;-;

Crapple plsss ;-;

GoldenRaven
04-04-2015, 11:42 AM
I work in an Apple store -.-"

l0l
04-04-2015, 11:55 AM
i am literally about ready to PUNCH whoever made this new iTunes IN THEIR STUPID LITTLE FACE because iTunes keeps DELETING ALL MY MUSIC OFF OF MY PHONE. I AM ON THE VERGE OF TEARS I'M SO ANGRY. i had 37 songs. a lot got deleted, then i had 6. i plugged my phone into my computer and THEY'RE ALL GONE OFF OF MY PHONE. granted, i downloaded literally all of them, but that is NO reason for iTunes to STOP WORKING and DELETING ALL OF MY MUSIC.

SOMEONE GET ME THE CEO OF APPLE BECAUSE I AM JUST ABOUT READY TO MAKE THEIR LIFE TERRIBLE.

[/RANT]

That's why I never use itunes or anything else, I just download the music I want and listen to it in custom apps, or VK (Russian facebook)

26FtW26
04-04-2015, 12:09 PM
Its funny. All, I repeat ALL schools that I know use tablets use Crapple products. I mean, when it comes to computers for the money you pay for a Mac, you could build a professional gaming PC.

lolgal96
04-04-2015, 01:01 PM
Its funny. All, I repeat ALL schools that I know use tablets use Crapple products. I mean, when it comes to computers for the money you pay for a Mac, you could build a professional gaming PC.

our school uses macs in the graphic design class, but that's it. the rest are windows PCs that they haven't even upgraded to windows 8, some are still windows xp.

Hatsune14
04-04-2015, 01:07 PM
our school uses macs in the graphic design class, but that's it. the rest are windows PCs that they haven't even upgraded to windows 8, some are still windows xp.

^ This. :cry: we're both the same D:

craft3d
04-04-2015, 02:27 PM

[/RANT]

This is why I choose Android.

- - - Updated - - -

APPLE MADE THE JAPANESE IN GAME PURCHASES INCREASE BUT ANDROID DIDN'T

WHY APPLE WHYY

Oh yes they did.

- - - Updated - - -

i dont get why IPAiDtoomuch

Why not android tablets?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lolgal96
04-04-2015, 04:43 PM