PDA

View Full Version : What's with the people nowadays?

Lawless
04-04-2015, 06:59 AM
So if you clicked on this you're probably someone who doesn't go around cussing and calling people 'noobs' or 'newbs' (there's a difference). Okay so I stopped playing Growtopia a few months ago because of the people. I've come back to an even worse problem and feel like it should be fixed... C'mon guys. Here's a story that happened a few days ago...

I walk into a world (I forgot the name) and look around. I see a girl wearing cool clothes, and I say "Hello." She replies with "GO SUCK A D**K FA**OT YOUR MOM IS A WH**E!" So I leave and enter a new world where I see a pretty cool person and say "Hey there" he replies with "Noob go away." I check his level. 27. My level is 32. I say "But I'm a higher level than you." He says "Who cares I have more World Locks than you!" He proceeds to show me his 3 Diamond Locks and 5 World Locks.

I keep their names anonymous for various reasons. But c'mon someone has to agree that the community has gone down in quality. And also... #MafiaFTW
Anyway. I doff my topper to anyone who remembers when we had a happy community which was like 2 years ago (:prophet:).

So... To anyone who sees this, please pass the message on in game and just be nice... For the sake of the game.

Its Daniel
04-04-2015, 07:12 AM
We should make an Ad related to this.

NaomiM
04-04-2015, 07:28 AM
OMG WE'RE SO-SO SAME. But in mine, it's not IG but IF and II. (In Forums and In Instagram)
You just said "Hello" and quickly replied too-much-rude stuff?! Man, that's too much!! :panic:

GummiBear64
04-04-2015, 12:39 PM
It's all about privilege.

"Chek ur privlege," Gusto, 2015

PURPLE585
04-04-2015, 12:58 PM
You don't need to try to prove them wrong.

KillerXD
04-04-2015, 02:59 PM
So if you clicked on this you're probably someone who doesn't go around cussing and calling people 'noobs' or 'newbs' (there's a difference). Okay so I stopped playing Growtopia a few months ago because of the people. I've come back to an even worse problem and feel like it should be fixed... C'mon guys. Here's a story that happened a few days ago...

I walk into a world (I forgot the name) and look around. I see a girl wearing cool clothes, and I say "Hello." She replies with "GO SUCK A D**K FA**OT YOUR MOM IS A WH**E!" So I leave and enter a new world where I see a pretty cool person and say "Hey there" he replies with "Noob go away." I check his level. 27. My level is 32. I say "But I'm a higher level than you." He says "Who cares I have more World Locks than you!" He proceeds to show me his 3 Diamond Locks and 5 World Locks.

I keep their names anonymous for various reasons. But c'mon someone has to agree that the community has gone down in quality. And also... #MafiaFTW
Anyway. I doff my topper to anyone who remembers when we had a happy community which was like 2 years ago (:prophet:).

So... To anyone who sees this, please pass the message on in game and just be nice... For the sake of the game.

Although I do agree with you, the community hasn't gone downhill entirely.
Look in the Growtopia forums, you find no cancer.
If people like you leave, we lose 1 mature player, therefore increasing the immature player ratio, making even more mature players quit. ROBLOX is a good example of this, although the developers of said game were slightly at fault for aiming the game towards 4th graders.
Try to stay on board, as the young turn old, and either leave or mature.
If you still want to leave, nobody's forcing you to stay.
By the way, the community back then was just a bit better then now, they still had the stupid and the immature. You just remember it fondly because it's either your opinion or you were growing up.

Brennanber
04-04-2015, 06:16 PM
cussing and calling people 'noobs' or 'newbs' (there's a difference).

You know, I think im done with these forums. Theres no difference between newb and noob, and it's not offensive. The younglings think it is, and you're more than welcome to join them.

growtopiaboss HD
04-04-2015, 06:20 PM

You know that you shouldn't listen everyone saying to you rude words just enjoy your life and example someone called me a noob and i sad "Yeah true im a noob!".Im telling here now don't listen makes you feel bad just enjoy your life again!:cool::cool::cool::cool: