PDA

View Full Version : How much do intros cost?

Telman
04-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Those awesome intros most Growtopiam Youtubers have? How many world locks or dollars do they pay?

iHateThis
04-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Those awesome intros most Growtopiam Youtubers have? How many world locks or dollars do they pay?

World locks aren't a real life currency..

Happymeep
04-04-2015, 09:11 PM

LOL. IKR. SO TRUE

26FtW26
04-04-2015, 09:40 PM

He was asking if someone on the forums was making them or you have to buy them from somewhere else.

Happymeep
04-04-2015, 10:11 PM
He was asking if someone on the forums was making them or you have to buy them from somewhere else.

I LIKE THE TACOS

26FtW26
04-04-2015, 10:13 PM
I LIKE THE TACOS

I understand that next to tacos, you also like your post count. -_-

SAMDACAT
04-04-2015, 10:14 PM

Probably likes it before, mind.

Happymeep
04-04-2015, 10:15 PM

I DONT GET IT. I JUST LIKE BEING RANDOM:p

stobble
04-04-2015, 10:20 PM
idk but i would say
<£2- ok but probaly crap
£3-5 very good
£>6- rip off
you dont need a intro trust me, most famous u tubers dont even have one (like pewdiepie). sometime it makes you look less professional.
just relised ur american... change the £ to $ ok.

Happymeep
04-04-2015, 10:21 PM
idk but i would say
<£2- ok but probaly crap
£3-5 very good
£>6- rip off
you dont need a intro trust me, most famous u tubers dont even have one (like pewdiepie). sometime it makes you look less professional.

RIK I AGREE, I LIKE THAT I MUCH VERY THAT LIKE P-------O-0HO

Faene
04-04-2015, 10:55 PM
The rules say "Out of game buying or selling of Growtopia items isn't allowed". But i'm not sure about this..

Shiruka
04-05-2015, 06:23 AM
You could always just get an intro template an edit it yourself (If you know how to edit it, that is) otherwise you can get a custom made one from a guy called kenimon00 on YouTube he did mine for free in a really short time, but don't expect something magnificent It will most likely be a black screen with some 3D Text popping up with some 4D Cinema effects.

Telman
04-05-2015, 06:42 AM
The rules say "Out of game buying or selling of Growtopia items isn't allowed". But i'm not sure about this..

Ya, and an intro is a growtopia item.

- - - Updated - - -

You could always just get an intro template an edit it yourself (If you know how to edit it, that is) otherwise you can get a custom made one from a guy called kenimon00 on YouTube he did mine for free in a really short time, but don't expect something magnificent It will most likely be a black screen with some 3D Text popping up with some 4D Cinema effects.

I know, but Cinema 4D is so annoying and complicated. You need to play around with files, transfer them to after effect, change most things, etc. I have both programs, just having trouble using them.

KKcupcake
04-05-2015, 11:41 AM
I DONT GET IT. I JUST LIKE BEING RANDOM:p

there is a thin line between random and annoying.
On topic: i heard some people get theirs done free by other people. just scour the intro template videos and you will definitely find some advertisers.

LolDawn
04-05-2015, 01:59 PM

We all uuse free templates.