PDA

View Full Version : [Forum game] stuff happens

raqk
04-05-2015, 03:54 AM
Rules are simple: stuff happens. Continue on from next person. Dont be that one guy.

first, let me set the scene:

You and a friend are two illegal llama smugglers, trying to cross into the United states of unhappiness. You come across U.S.U border patrol peoples.

let's go:

U.S.U peoples: "lemme see some papers"
You: "kk I'll just grab em outa my bag"
you: *pulls gun out of bag*
Gun: *pewpewpew*
Friend: dey dead?
You: *nods*

REGISORD
04-05-2015, 04:33 AM
den u snek past bordr

BioTestificate
04-05-2015, 06:45 AM
While you enter the USU, your friend got abducted by an anti-USU terrorist group. They left a note saying all this stuff:

daer lama smuglr
ty for teh lama u bring hre. as appeciatoin, i inviet u to mi supr secret haus. hpe the iphone here is not stoln, cuz the directiomd r thwre

Bad news, the iPhone is stolen.

AdminBro
04-05-2015, 06:47 AM
What if frinds n0t ded????

Simplify_
04-05-2015, 07:29 AM
Lol wut I confused

GoldenRaven
04-05-2015, 08:52 AM
What if frinds n0t ded????

Den you run in wit your Mountain Dew hide it under a table and the building blows up:crazy:

raqk
04-05-2015, 01:43 PM
Den you run in wit your Mountain Dew hide it under a table and the building blows up:crazy:

But it was the wrong place since you were walking around aimlessly without the iPhone. You wake up in a healing center after the explosion. The medical wizard asks you a few questions, walks away, and closes the door behind him. You realize you are in a USU hospital, and it would be soon enough that they realize what your doing in the USU. You have to make a run for it, but before the door closed you saw a guard outside the door. You notice a window in your room.

GoldenRaven
04-05-2015, 01:46 PM
But it was the wrong place since you were walking around aimlessly without the iPhone. You wake up in a healing center after the explosion. The medical wizard asks you a few questions, walks away, and closes the door behind him. You realize you are in a USU hospital, and it would be soon enough that they realize what your doing in the USU. You have to make a run for it, but before the door closed you saw a guard outside the door. You notice a window in your room.

You grab some Doritos and your health is healed and you escape

raqk
04-05-2015, 01:49 PM
You grab some Doritos and your health is healed and you escape

...by jumping through the window. As your falling through air, glass is flying all around you. You get some cuts and a couple of bruises when you hit the ground, but your fine. You run, and your on your way to find your friend.

GoldenRaven
04-05-2015, 01:51 PM
You steal an Adder. (Fastest cat ever I believe legal on road) and drive to the secret hq

raqk
04-05-2015, 01:55 PM
You steal an Adder. (Fastest cat ever I believe legal on road) and drive to the secret hq

Even though you didn't have any instructions on how to get there without the iPhone, it turns out to be the right place. The door is locked. You slam into the door. The door doesn't budge.

GoldenRaven
04-05-2015, 01:56 PM
You throw a cat at the door but it doesn't move so you use a laser pointer and the cat makes the door fly open. You see your friend and go to untie him/her but you suddenly are knocked out

raqk
04-05-2015, 01:57 PM
You throw a cat at the door but it doesn't move so you use a laser pointer and the cat makes the door fly open. You see your friend and go to untie him/her but you suddenly are knocked out

It was your friend who knocked you out! He's been working with the USU officials the whole time! You are tied to a chair. What in the even do you plan on doing?

GoldenRaven
04-05-2015, 04:01 PM
You remember you have a whistle that summons the mlg sword but you wait for them to turn around so you can blow it

raqk
04-06-2015, 04:23 PM
You remember you have a whistle that summons the mlg sword but you wait for them to turn around so you can blow it

they turn around