PDA

View Full Version : Really need help, person's life is in danger

l0l
04-06-2015, 02:24 PM
Hey guys. Today I want to share a tragic story with you. I have an uncle, who is about 3-4 years older than me. He is currently studying in college/whatever it is called. Recently, someone has pushed him in the cafeteria and he accidentally spilled coffee on some girl's laptop. Then at the end of the day some gangstas came up to him with baseball bats and said that if he doesnt give 15k rubles (~$275), until THIS wednesday, they will kill/seriously injure him. Now, I know what you are thinking: just give the money. But he doesnt have much money because he is a stereotypical college student, and he lives on about 1k rubles/week (~$20). There is no possible way he can get that much money in 4 days. I need your help guys. What should he do?
Now, please don't suggest variants like going to police, because I don't really want to offend my country, but generally in Russia police wont do merely anything. They are probably already bribed by the criminals.

ezereal
04-06-2015, 02:26 PM
Hold your horses, does your dad work? Maybe lend your uncle some money. U missed out one information, the gangsters called him to pay, but where should he put the money or any idea who he will pay it to? Maybe call the cops if its a meet up

l0l
04-06-2015, 02:30 PM
Hold your horses, does your dad work? Maybe lend your uncle some money. U missed out one information, the gangsters called him to pay, but where should he put the money or any idea who he will pay it to? Maybe call the cops if its a meet up

No, they came to him personally with baseball bats, and told that he has to give them the money in a given place. As I said, cops are not an option, really. We would give him the money, but I think that if we would, they would just find more reasons to get more money.

KenDu
04-06-2015, 02:34 PM
No, they came to him personally with baseball bats, and told that he has to give them the money in a given place. As I said, cops are not an option, really. We would give him the money, but I think that if we would, they would just find more reasons to get more money.

Serious problem, Is hiding a great option?, Or he should just stay to crowded peeps so lots of people will see what they're doing to your uncle so they will help him then the random citizens will beat off the bad gangsters!

ezereal
How big is Russia? Those gangsters are probably lying, think of this i were to search the whole of Russia just to beat someone up? ***, plus just call him to not turn up :) it's the best option u have. Your dad lending him money is another option which i suggest

Ilikecats

If he can drive tell him to leave now. My cousin all my diied because of a gang they broke into his apart,ent and tried to kill him lucky the cops came. Tell him to leave now. Tell him to tell his school somthing happend in the family trust me if he leaves he will be safe.

l0l
04-06-2015, 02:43 PM
He cant leave or hide or just not show up because
1: Although the "official" deadline is Wednesday, they are guarding the entrance to his house, so he cant leave the building
2: He doesn't have a transport / money for a train or plane

ezereal
04-06-2015, 02:45 PM
1: Although the "official" deadline is Wednesday, they are guarding the entrance to his house, so he cant leave the building

Dont mind if he moves over to your house , are they still guarding his house now?

l0l
04-06-2015, 02:47 PM
Dont mind if he moves over to your house , are they still guarding his house now?

He lives in another city all the way across the country...

Ilikecats
04-06-2015, 02:47 PM

Can he wait till they don't pay attion an sneak out?

ezereal
04-06-2015, 02:50 PM
A cheap hostel may be what he need, hostels are cheap , maybe u can send him some monthly allowances to rent a room at a hostel

TheWestonGuy
04-06-2015, 02:55 PM
Sad story dude. But i can't sadly help. If i was your uncle, i would not do a revenge, or anything like that. Then the thing keeps repeating with the gangstas.

Why was Russia lead to a gangsta country? why?

Modelo
04-06-2015, 02:56 PM
How do the gangstas expect him to give them the money if there guarding his house and not letting him leave lol.....

l0l
04-06-2015, 03:05 PM
How do the gangstas expect him to give them the money if there guarding his house and not letting him leave lol.....

I guess this is a 1 way situation... If he comes out without the money, the beat him
If he comes out with the money, they also beat him

Kranken
04-06-2015, 03:20 PM
If I would live in Russia, I could lend him some knives/guns/spears. Don't ask me why I have these things, I just have them. Ik a 13 year old person shouldn't have machetes and big army knives and stuff like that. And no these aren't owned by my parents, I own them. And if you want to know, I have not used them to hurt anyone, I just like to watch them somtimes lol

Also your uncle should hire a bodyguard/call the cops to come over so the gangstas would leave for a while and then escape. Then he should go to someones home who he trusts and hide there for a week or two.

lolgal96
04-06-2015, 03:23 PM
I have no idea what you'd do since I'm only 13. But all I can say is that Russia seems like a really harsh country.

Comment
04-06-2015, 03:23 PM
The one who pushed your uncle is responsible, charge him.

LilChamo
04-06-2015, 03:27 PM
Best luck to your uncle!
Dx

Intensifies
04-06-2015, 03:50 PM
i really dk about these.... i dont know how to post.. to reply commenters.. etc someone pls quick teach me

why is Russia really rude :s n difference

i have a few ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE IDEAS
-this MAY sounds kinda impossible.. but... does the gangsters all guard around the fences? if only the entrance, then... break through by window, backyard, etc :(
-the gangsta wontbe 24 hours awake! find a chance to sneak out. make sure gps phone is deactivated, so they wont track ur uncle..
- Kranken's true. attack em. every house must have a kitchen knife :v well i always bring cutter at my pocket. if i bring pocket knife... it would be -50 for my school subjects
-whats the girl and the gangsta related to? :mad:
- why does someone would push ur innocent uncle...? bad reputation?
-explain the whole situation to the gangsta. they might understand. tell em that ur uncle will work and give the money soon.
-part time job? owe a bank?
-damn police. tft gangstas

im out of ideas. spam back soon to find more logic ideas. i try my best for ur uncle. my economy life is bad too :sweatdrop: my mom got pancreas cancer and she like, gave up idk

btw.. about ur target... what does mystery block for?

PolarisHD
04-06-2015, 03:58 PM
Ask your other family members to lend him some money to get out of the city/country?

ScptrX
04-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Not the best option... But grab a big knife and beat them up...
or stab them in their back.

Dont kill them. But let them cause pain on the ground and get them so they'll leave

l0l
04-06-2015, 04:41 PM
Thank you for your replies. The thing is, he lives in a multi-floor public dormitory (as every college student does), so he cant escape any way other than the front door. Attacking is not an option, he is 1 against ~5, I dont know how many for sure, but he is not an athlete and will not be able to fight off. The only logical thing here I gues is actually trying to go to cops, they might help. Thanks for all the support!

ScptrX
04-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Thank you for your replies. The thing is, he lives in a multi-floor public dormitory (as every college student does), so he cant escape any way other than the front door. Attacking is not an option, he is 1 against ~5, I dont know how many for sure, but he is not an athlete and will not be able to fight off. The only logical thing here I gues is actually trying to go to cops, they might help. Thanks for all the support!

Why you don't grab da knife

Derpyderp
04-06-2015, 04:49 PM
Why you don't grab da knife

be serious, dont give stupid answers, Its not like in games where you can get a knife and tank everyone there

ScptrX
04-06-2015, 04:52 PM
be serious, dont give stupid answers, Its not like in games where you can get a knife and tank everyone there

Sure and get yourself beaten up -_-

Derpyderp
04-06-2015, 04:54 PM
Sure and get yourself beaten up -_-

SMH.. I get killed bc i took a knife and defended myself.. cant get a break.. .. -_-

Go beat up 5 people, take a knife, go into problematic places and start fighting. Tell me the results.

FrostxMC =^.^=
04-06-2015, 04:58 PM
If I would live in Russia, I could lend him some knives/guns/spears. Don't ask me why I have these things, I just have them. Ik a 13 year old person shouldn't have machetes and big army knives and stuff like that. And no these aren't owned by my parents, I own them. And if you want to know, I have not used them to hurt anyone, I just like to watch them somtimes lol

Also your uncle should hire a bodyguard/call the cops to come over so the gangstas would leave for a while and then escape. Then he should go to someones home who he trusts and hide there for a week or two.
Finally someone has the same things as I do *.*

I have no idea what you'd do since I'm only 13. But all I can say is that Russia seems like a really harsh country.

Not a harsh country. Just some retarded people like everywhere in the world. For example. Not all Muslims are terrorists ya know?

Okay so, you see movies right? Some of the stuff that happened can work. Traps do work just like placing a water bucket on top of a door. They're not that hard to think of and hopefully he can find a way to frighten them by some traps. If they go in with guns his apartment/house should have a roof right? Risking some wood is better than getting killed don't ya think? If I was in your position I would go to him with anyone I know near me and just threaten those "Gangsters". That doesn't happen a lot here but I really think this is serious. If you don't have any weapons just remember not to give up on your life. Who knows, maybe something goods going to happen? I really wish you all the luck but just make sure not to do anything too risky. Sorry if I'm thinking about this as a movie but some of that stuff really happen. Don't let your life be a waste. Have fun and never give up.

ScptrX
04-06-2015, 04:59 PM
SMH.. I get killed bc i took a knife and defended myself.. cant get a break.. .. -_-

Go beat up 5 people, take a knife, go into problematic places and start fighting. Tell me the results.

We aren't in this scenario, Are we? Those guys are guading the house. If i where you, I wouldn't give the money / Get myself beaten up.

LolDawn
04-06-2015, 05:22 PM
Hey guys. Today I want to share a tragic story with you. I have an uncle, who is about 3-4 years older than me. He is currently studying in college/whatever it is called. Recently, someone has pushed him in the cafeteria and he accidentally spilled coffee on some girl's laptop. Then at the end of the day some gangstas came up to him with baseball bats and said that if he doesnt give 15k rubles (~$275), until THIS wednesday, they will kill/seriously injure him. Now, I know what you are thinking: just give the money. But he doesnt have much money because he is a stereotypical college student, and he lives on about 1k rubles/week (~$20). There is no possible way he can get that much money in 4 days. I need your help guys. What should he do?
Now, please don't suggest variants like going to police, because I don't really want to offend my country, but generally in Russia police wont do merely anything. They are probably already bribed by the criminals.

Just move away lol

You will get KARMA
04-06-2015, 05:38 PM
If you can't win, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

Maybe talk to the girl and explain the situation.

ScptrX
04-06-2015, 05:41 PM
If you can't win, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

Maybe talk to the girl and explain the situation.

Talking to the kill and explaining the situation doesn't help him right?:scratch:

LilChamo
04-06-2015, 05:43 PM
I could lend him some knives/guns/spears.

And bamboo sticks with sharp ends. <3
Knives/guns/spears?!! Wadapoop..
"I like to watch them"
Yes yes, the guns have a nice body for you to watch.

Sam Jones
04-06-2015, 05:49 PM

They're there 24/7? O.o

There must be a time when they're not there and he can just leave..

Kranken
04-06-2015, 06:10 PM
If they guard the house 24/7 put the house on fire, go climb down the window and see what happens

26FtW26
04-06-2015, 06:43 PM
Here's a good plan: tell them that it is very knife to meet them, then axe them a question about the money.
Unless they have guns. I mean, saying that cops won't do anything about armed men guarding someones front door not letting them exit is kind of weird. And you don't want to offend Russia? Is it possible to offend Russia anymore? I mean like is it?

ScptrX
04-06-2015, 06:48 PM
Here's a good plan: tell them that it is very knife to meet them, then axe them a question about the money.
Unless they have guns. I mean, saying that cops won't do anything about armed men guarding someones front door not letting them exit is kind of weird. And you don't want to offend Russia? Is it possible to offend Russia anymore? I mean like is it?

That ^

Icy Blake :)
04-08-2015, 03:15 AM
If the gangsters are guarding the entrance of the public dorm... there should probably be other people inside the dorm.. Were those people allowed to go in and out the dorm? They see the gangsters, right? Maybe your uncle can do a disguise, equip some sharp things, and join a group of people when they go in and out.. This seems so dangerous to me.. :cry:
Maybe alert the authorities(teachers, school staff, police, etc.,)?

Maryjane
04-08-2015, 03:29 AM
If it's a public dormitory, wouldn't other people also enter? Try to ask your uncle to disguise as someone, or to be in between a group of people wearing a hoodie over his head. Then run to a friend's house and hide 'till they give up the jig. If he somehow messes it up, run run run! Just keep running until the
gangsters are out of sight.

Edwardson97
04-08-2015, 03:30 AM
Have your brother talk to the girl, cause of your going to send gangsters after someone over a labrtop. You got problems. Have him talk to her and work something out. Also your not offending your country when you goto the authorities.

BlaZinG
04-08-2015, 03:49 AM
Bring the whole family with him carrying baseball bats / some weapon like a taser or something.

- - - Updated - - -

If it's a public dormitory, wouldn't other people also enter? Try to ask your uncle to disguise as someone, or to be in between a group of people wearing a hoodie over his head. Then run to a friend's house and hide 'till they give up the jig. If he somehow messes it up, run run run! Just keep running until the
gangsters are out of sight.

Yeah.

I don't think they can outrun someone while carrying a baseball bat

- - - Updated - - -

Finally someone has the same things as I do *.*

Not a harsh country. Just some retarded people like everywhere in the world. For example. Not all Muslims are terrorists ya know?

Okay so, you see movies right? Some of the stuff that happened can work. Traps do work just like placing a water bucket on top of a door. They're not that hard to think of and hopefully he can find a way to frighten them by some traps. If they go in with guns his apartment/house should have a roof right? Risking some wood is better than getting killed don't ya think? If I was in your position I would go to him with anyone I know near me and just threaten those "Gangsters". That doesn't happen a lot here but I really think this is serious. If you don't have any weapons just remember not to give up on your life. Who knows, maybe something goods going to happen? I really wish you all the luck but just make sure not to do anything too risky. Sorry if I'm thinking about this as a movie but some of that stuff really happen. Don't let your life be a waste. Have fun and never give up.

What if the Russian Sleep Experiment was actually true.

Brennanber
04-08-2015, 05:02 AM
I guess you could say he batter start russian for that money.

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ehhhhhh? Ok.

Megazork
04-08-2015, 06:07 AM
I think if he is in between a rock and a hard place, more reasonable thing to do would be trying to call the police rather taking matters further by himself but if it is like you said how some cops show partiality towards bribes, besides endangering himself or putting himself at risk of other consequences, strength in numbers. As Maryjane said, it's a public dormitory (most likely) so he call always phone the people in dorms near him or call some friends to help. I think your uncle would bound to have that one friend that's incredibly trigger-happy or just reckless to the point where it's intimidating. It's even better since you know about the situation so you may have a chance of influencing the situation by going to an authoritative superiority that is willing to help.

Areodax
04-08-2015, 06:22 AM
Call us.

Rayquaza: Just pound your left chest...

Magnezone: And shout "Crusaders!"

Emo Pat: And we'll all be there. Because this technique is more ridiculous and hilarious at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

bring baseball bat or any sharp object then **** them with it

- - - Updated - - -

Cen
sored
them
with it

Hey. I'm with the bat department.

- - - Updated - - -

I think if he is in between a rock and a hard place, more reasonable thing to do would be trying to call the police rather taking matters further by himself but if it is like you said how some cops show partiality towards bribes, besides endangering himself or putting himself at risk of other consequences, strength in numbers. As Maryjane said, it's a public dormitory (most likely) so he call always phone the people in dorms near him or call some friends to help. I think your uncle would bound to have that one friend that's incredibly trigger-happy or just reckless to the point where it's intimidating. It's even better since you know about the situation so you may have a chance of influencing the situation by going to an authoritative superiority that is willing to help.

Or point dual pistols at them.

Or duo-wield a pair of broken vodka bottles.

- - - Updated - - -

But seriously, just call the authorities. Them cops are yer friend. You're Russian right? Ride the bear.

Jaime12
04-08-2015, 11:40 AM

You have a machete? ;-;

GoldenRaven
04-08-2015, 11:43 AM
Difference between gangsta and gangster?