PDA

View Full Version : Savage

Simplify_
04-07-2015, 03:54 AM
I hope I'm not the only person that uses this world :scratch:

Anyways, in school people say it a lot and it could mean a couple of things. Savage can be a compliment depending on who the person is, it can also be used as an insult :prophet:

Complimenting using savage: John just stood up to the teacher when he said he couldn't sharpen his pencil, then me (Ruth) said "John you a savage :D" and then everybody laughed

Insulting using savage: 3rd period just started like 30 seconds ago and Brandon asked the teacher "Mr, can I use the bathroom" even though we just came back from a 5 minute break. Ruth whispers to her friends " ugh, savage... -_-" Sort of making fun of him

I don't know just made this thread because I'm bored and it's 8:54 tomorrow and I hate my life...

Can ya'll do me a favor and start using the word savage?

Berenice
04-07-2015, 04:22 AM
I'll use the word

Aquarious
04-07-2015, 04:32 AM
Calling someone a 'Savage' is not very polite and is actually quite insulting. I don't recommend using this word, it could cause you some trouble.

RudyBan
04-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Calling someone a 'Savage' is not very polite and is actually quite insulting. I don't recommend using this word, it could cause you some trouble.

It's urban lingo for someone who's got balls. Someone so daunting and bold, that they might appear to be a savage (in a positive light) to others. It's just... Simplify uses it awkwardly. I'll show you a more organic example.

Person 1: *insults Person 2*
Person 2: *uses wittily sly and offensive comeback on Person 1*
Person 1: *at a loss for words*
Everyone else: STRAIGHT SAVAGE LMFAOOOO

Megazork
04-07-2015, 05:28 PM
It's urban lingo for someone who's got balls. Someone so daunting and bold, that they might appear to be a savage (in a positive light) to others. It's just... Simplify uses it awkwardly. I'll show you a more organic example.

Person 1: *insults Person 2*
Person 2: *uses wittily sly and offensive comeback on Person 1*
Person 1: *at a loss for words*
Everyone else: STRAIGHT SAVAGE LMFAOOOO

Omg Rudy you are very.... sah-vah-gee today

RudyBan
04-07-2015, 05:32 PM
Omg Rudy you are very.... sah-vah-gee today

I was born a savage FOH with that lol

On another note, I don't play chess. Last time I did, it was with my older cousin in California; six years ago.

You also might wanna look up the acronym "FOH", with the Urban Dictionary definition being the most relevant.

Albatross
04-07-2015, 05:59 PM
Savage. How Savvy of your age to use this word.
Haha, geddit?