PDA

View Full Version : HELP THERE IS A DEVIL ON MY SAMSUNG DEVICE!!

Woshabox
04-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Help me pls! There is a black patch on my screen and it looks like pixels I cant get it off and it is growing bigger help me pl0x I can even type properly now !!!

Shiruka
04-07-2015, 10:37 AM
Caaaan you take a picture? using another device?

PolarisHD
04-07-2015, 10:46 AM
I don't think you can fix it without using money.

Felinx
04-07-2015, 11:21 AM
You can't take get it off because you downloaded some applications contains virus and he will broke all your security options and then you will lost your phone.
You need to buy another one.
Or you just crashed your screen

Its Daniel
04-07-2015, 11:31 AM
You can take get it off because you downloaded some applications contains virus and he will broke all your security options and then you will lost tour phone.

It's from the screen, not the apps.
Next time, read carefully.

BlaZinG
04-07-2015, 11:32 AM
Help me pls! There is a black patch on my screen and it looks like pixels I cant get it off and it is growing bigger help me pl0x I can even type properly now !!!

Dude.

I laughed and I feel sorry for you.

You can't fix this without paying money :sweatdrop:

Conan
04-07-2015, 11:36 AM
You can take get it off because you downloaded some applications contains virus and he will broke all your security options and then you will lost tour phone.

SO MUCH UNRELATED

Its DEAD PIXELs i only know someways to fix dead pixels on Computers but not in Phones

It could be due to Extreme Heat or Col try turning it off remove the battery and leave it at room temperature (I dont guarantee it will work

l0l
04-07-2015, 11:39 AM
Stop taking drugs?

Felinx
04-07-2015, 11:46 AM
Some applications contains virus exemple goat simulator on mobile
Or roblox
Those games contains virus

Felinx
04-07-2015, 12:08 PM
Am not unrelated it just my opinion.
-_-

- - - Updated - - -

And how you will prove it dead pixels?
It can be virus
Or he's screen is smashed
or he's just lying, if he has that black thing pixels he will write.

- - - Updated - - -

So I don't care if you say something to me.
Because it just my opinion it can be dead pixels. Like you said.
or he's just lying... If he got a big dead pixel so how he will write.

Shadin Siddique
04-07-2015, 12:39 PM

The black hole is increasing per second! Run for your lives!

Psycho
04-07-2015, 12:42 PM
Do a factory reset.

ImNotAmerican
04-07-2015, 02:06 PM
There is no virus.

It's just because your screen is scratched. A bit damaged.

If your uncomfortable with it, I recommend that you replace your screen with a new one.

Otherwise, you might be electrified or worse!

One question, how big is it?

radusavin366
04-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Some applications contains virus exemple goat simulator on mobile
Or roblox
Those games contains virus

I hope your kidding me ._.

Goldie
04-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Display broken.
Just get to some technician with money.

Sweetiehh
04-07-2015, 03:31 PM

Your screen could be damaged slightly. As you press on your screen the crack/damaged part on device will go bigger. You have caused this by dropping your device or something dropping on your device. Or something related to that.

(Heat could've gone in your device which probably caused steam which could've caused wet places in your device. So take the battery out an leave it somewhere like a room temperature. And replace battery in your devise. If it doesn't work. Try the screen technique)

If you haven't had your device fixed yet. You need to take your device to the shop and ask them to tell you what's wrong. And sort it out when you have the change. c;

peck
04-07-2015, 04:27 PM
SO MUCH UNRELATED

Its DEAD PIXELs i only know someways to fix dead pixels on Computers but not in Phones

It could be due to Extreme Heat or Col try turning it off remove the battery and leave it at room temperature (I dont guarantee it will work

The only right answer, yet everyone thinks a virus can attach immidiately through reboots without a rooted device or scratching a screen.

Maybe i'm missing an april fools somewhere.

bagel124
04-07-2015, 04:39 PM
The black hole will engulf us all! Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife!

Ilikecats
04-07-2015, 04:41 PM
Remove the battery :3

XxXSwaggXxX
04-07-2015, 07:15 PM
You can't fix it. I suggest you buy a new phone.

GoldenRaven
04-07-2015, 07:37 PM
BLACK HOLE IS GETTING BIGGER

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Icy Blake :)
04-08-2015, 02:18 AM
Maybe your phone fell.. Or maybe a virus or something.. Get it checked.:panic:

Aquarious
04-08-2015, 02:40 AM
Take it to a store and try to get it checked out. :sweatdrop:

Mr.Hankey
04-08-2015, 02:43 AM
Can you take a picture of it? I may be able to find a solution.
with another device of course

Woshabox
04-08-2015, 08:26 AM
The black patch is on my screen I cant snapshot it help pls i tried to remove batery reboot but still it is stuck there :(