PDA

View Full Version : Came to say hello! I have have so much to tell!

EasykGT
04-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Hey guys! :wave:
So yes, I have been very inactive lately and some might have seen my thread, some not. I am texting on my phone so it would be quite difficult to copy and paste the thread on here, so if anyone can post a link to the thread then that would be much appreciated!
So let me just begin my story!
So I took a vacation, and I am at Poland! I live in Canada and I had two airport stops, 1 was an 10 hour flight and the next one was an hour and a half! Poland is a completely different time-zone so it took some time for me to get used to it (difficulty falling asleep..etc) but the food there is Magnificat! Better than Canadian food, in my opinion, anyways I am eating as much food as I can while I am enjoying my self at Poland!!
I visited all of my family, and I'm staying at my Grandma's house! I slept over at my 9 year old nieces house for 1 night and yes, I had to sleep with her....it wasn't all that bad, I mean, she doesn't snore and she stayed asleep for the whole night!
I visited my 10 year old nephew who is very fun to play with and full of laughter!
I went and took a visit at my Auntie, uncle and other Grandmother's house, they had a cute little dog who kept "hitting on me" and my mom, and not to mention my grandmothers big dog who pushed me down to the ground and kept doing his humping business on me.... It was disgusting and quite hilarious..

That's my story for now, I am still at Poland for another two weeks and I will tell more stories when I come back from my Vacation! :wave:
And....I will be more active on Le forums~

XxXSwaggXxX
04-07-2015, 09:44 PM
Welcome back.

craft3d
04-07-2015, 11:42 PM
So yes, I have been very inactive lately and some might have seen my thread, some not. I am texting on my phone so it would be quite difficult to copy and paste the thread on here, so if anyone can post a link to the thread then that would be much appreciated!
So I took a vacation, and I am at Poland! I live in Canada and I had two airport stops, 1 was an 10 hour flight and the next one was an hour and a half! Poland is a completely different time-zone so it took some time for me to get used to it (difficulty falling asleep..etc) but the food there is Magnificat! Better than Canadian food, in my opinion, anyways I am eating as much food as I can while I am enjoying my self at Poland!!
I visited all of my family, and I'm staying at my Grandma's house! I slept over at my 9 year old nieces house for 1 night and yes, I had to sleep with her....it wasn't all that bad, I mean, she doesn't snore and she stayed asleep for the whole night!
I visited my 10 year old nephew who is very fun to play with and full of laughter!
I went and took a visit at my Auntie, uncle and other Grandmother's house, they had a cute little dog who kept "hitting on me" and my mom, and not to mention my grandmothers big dog who pushed me down to the ground and kept doing his humping business on me.... It was disgusting and quite hilarious..

That's my story for now, I am still at Poland for another two weeks and I will tell more stories when I come back from my Vacation! :wave:

Damn dogs...dry humping your legs.

EasykGT
04-08-2015, 05:34 AM
Just woke up, it's 7 in the morning in Poland and I came here just to give this thread a small ~bump~

Mr.Hankey
04-08-2015, 05:38 AM
Just woke up, it's 7 in the morning in Poland and I came here just to give this thread a small ~bump~
Sorry i couldn't skype you :(

I threw up, got some medicine and knocked out (slept heavily)

(i'm sick)

AdminBro
04-08-2015, 05:38 AM
lol, no one please make weird comments about her sleeping with niece please..................

Mr.Hankey
04-08-2015, 05:41 AM
lol, no one please make weird comments about him sleeping with his niece please..................
You forgot to add that Silent is a girl.

I0I.

EasykGT
04-08-2015, 05:46 AM
lol, no one please make weird comments about him sleeping with his niece please..................

I'm a she..:sweatdrop:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry i couldn't skype you :(

I threw up, got some medicine and knocked out (slept heavily)

(i'm sick)

It's okay, I couldn't skype either because we had some guests visit us when it was night time so right after that I went to bed...
I hate it when a random sickness just come's to you, get well soon is all I can say...

Joshcat
04-08-2015, 05:53 AM

Sounds like a fun time! Is there still snow there? It would be fun if there was!

Areodax
04-08-2015, 06:26 AM
Interesting...

Welcome back.

(still looks EasyK suspiciously.)

EasykGT
04-08-2015, 08:30 AM
Sounds like a fun time! Is there still snow there? It would be fun if there was!

Nope, no snow! Weather is actually nice! Same as Canada, I think...

BlaZinG
04-08-2015, 09:21 AM
For a dog lover it's surprising to see you say "Magnificat"

- - - Updated - - -

lol, no one please make weird comments about her sleeping with niece please..................

Dude.

That's wrong in so many different levels.

EasykGT
04-08-2015, 10:42 AM
For a dog lover it's surprising to see you say "Magnificat"

- - - Updated - - -

Dude.

That's wrong in so many different levels.

The food in Poland is Magnificat!
Wait, did I spell it wrong?

EasykGT
04-09-2015, 03:14 PM
~bumpagoo~

iCuto
04-09-2015, 05:36 PM
Missed you dude! :)

GT_PIJUS
04-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Grats,glad you liked it :hat: :D

EasykGT
04-09-2015, 11:17 PM
Some other stuff has currently happened...
I got my nephew to play Growtopia, told him all about the positive stuff about the game and of course negative! he enjoys the game and already at level 5! his Ign is MinBack!

|ThyLuigi|
04-10-2015, 04:29 AM
Wowow, you're very popular with dem doggies. :crazy:

Anyway, welcome back, don't leave. xD

Comment
04-10-2015, 04:31 AM
Welcome back. (Easy goes off) Yes he's gone!

BALLETBEST
04-10-2015, 04:43 AM

Welcome Back :D