PDA

View Full Version : i'm DONE.

lolgal96
04-08-2015, 12:37 AM
seriously, can people just learn how to be nice?

so bouncy glow had a good, um, five seconds of friendship before it all went to dirt.

http://fav.me/d8o8o15

i can't handle constructive criticism? i'm sorry, but telling someone their art SUCKS isn't exactly along the lines of "constructive".

my mom made me block him after what had happened. he treats me like a coward for doing so, yet i'm blocked from him?

does he even understand there have been MULTIPLE occasions where i considered SUICIDE because of him? the fact that he's just able to forget that and move along and keep treating me like crap is sickening. :nope:

if you're reading this, bouncy glow, which you probably are, since you violently STALK my forums account on here, although you play absolutely NO RTSoft games at all, hear me out.

i don't CARE what you say. i don't care how you put it. no matter how sincere you are, we'll never be friends AGAIN. you've treated me like dirt since i was 12 years old and i'm absolutely fed up.

don't like my art? cool. don't like that i'm a teenager? fine. but if you could be civil about this, it'd be fine. making journals of me doesn't solve any issues, it STARTS them. the fact that you're 15 legitimately scares me.

you might think i'm fine.

well, i'm not okay. i'm not o-f*cking-kay. i'm not okay, you WEAR ME OUT.

well, so long and goodnight.

i will also work on curing my tendency to quote song lyrics when i rant, that's becoming a real issue.

craft3d
04-08-2015, 03:02 AM

so bouncy glow had a good, um, five seconds of friendship before it all went to dirt.

i can't handle constructive criticism? i'm sorry, but telling someone their art SUCKS isn't exactly along the lines of "constructive".

my mom made me block him after what had happened. he treats me like a coward for doing so, yet i'm blocked from him?

does he even understand there have been MULTIPLE occasions where i considered SUICIDE because of him? the fact that he's just able to forget that and move along and keep treating me like crap is sickening. :nope:

if you're reading this, bouncy glow, which you probably are, since you violently STALK my forums account on here, although you play absolutely NO RTSoft games at all, hear me out.

i don't CARE what you say. i don't care how you put it. no matter how sincere you are, we'll never be friends AGAIN. you've treated me like dirt since i was 12 years old and i'm absolutely fed up.

don't like my art? cool. don't like that i'm a teenager? fine. but if you could be civil about this, it'd be fine. making journals of me doesn't solve any issues, it STARTS them. the fact that you're 15 legitimately scares me.

i will also work on curing my tendency to quote song lyrics when i rant, that's becoming a real issue.

Ugh. I have heard too many of these stories and I don't like the end result. At this point, all you can do is ignore him, and try to hold it out. I know my words probably mean nothing to you, but I am very sorry, and I hope that this retarded little prick will stop doing this. I have had my own "bouncy glow" and I flipped sh*t on him. That's one rule that I learned hardest. Do not flame at the trolls. They are annoying and are consistent. Ergh... ANYWAYS, besides me, I hope you get through this without having more suicidal thoughts as everyone here loves you and wants you here, not dead. I hope you get better.

:)

Brennanber
04-08-2015, 04:42 AM

For a guy he sounds really REALLY feminem, maybe he's gay I wont judge but god those emojis made it that much harder to read. Sounds like one of those hardcore athiest edgy redditors. Anyway!
You're making a big deal over nothing, made you want to commit suicide several times? If you arrange any scenario like this correctly, it sounds more of you putting yourself in that position than him doing so.
Take a chill pill it's a journal on a ****ing devian art page for gods sakes.

lolgal96
04-08-2015, 07:10 PM
thanks you guys, i honestly have no idea why he's treating me like this when i did literally nothing to him to begin with. but i made a goal not to go onto deviantART until the end of the school year, i promised myself to go on hiatus until then :)

PURPLE585
04-08-2015, 07:31 PM
Hi DONE.

dun kill me ples

lolgal96
04-08-2015, 07:34 PM
Hi DONE.

dun kill me ples

dadjokes hhhhh

Boomer
04-08-2015, 08:29 PM
Wait, that guy who you were talking about a year ago is still after you?

Call the cops on him already! This is serious.

craft3d
04-09-2015, 12:07 AM
Hi DONE.

dun kill me ples

I was gonna say that but the thread was too sad at the moment.

lolgal96
04-09-2015, 10:56 AM
I was gonna say that but the thread was too sad at the moment.

it's lightening up

26FtW26
04-09-2015, 11:13 AM
I did not understand a thing.
NOT A THING.

GoldenRaven
04-09-2015, 11:18 AM
Parpul always makes things better!

Apart when he gets a bit overexcited and says. ' imma eatchu'

Hans
04-09-2015, 11:26 AM
He's ranting about how stupid teens are, I think he should look infront of a mirror to see a stupid teeny weeny, gay, imbecilic, illiterate, foolish, disgusting, mental teen he's looking at.

I don't tolerate stupid damn gay people like this. I usually stay calm, but reading yours and his, I think he's crossing the line. I'll tear that damn gay dude apart.

He disgusts me, he's an imbecile for ranting about teens. He's nothing but a stupid gay nerd behind a screen.

(I'm sorry. I had to)

GoldenRaven
04-09-2015, 11:28 AM
He's ranting about how stupid teens are, I think he should look infront of a mirror to see a stupid teeny weeny, gay, imbecilic, illiterate, foolish, disgusting, mental teen he's looking at.

I don't tolerate stupid damn gay people like this. I usually stay calm, but reading yours and his, I think he's crossing the line. I'll tear that damn gay dude apart.

He disgusts me, he's an imbecile for ranting about teens. He's nothing but a stupid gay nerd behind a screen.

(I'm sorry. I had to)
Be my bodyguard 0-0

lolgal96
04-09-2015, 07:24 PM

(I'm sorry. I had to)

i have no issue with gays, but what's ironic is he hates gays xD