PDA

View Full Version : FNaF film is coming soon.

Psycho
04-08-2015, 12:34 PM
http://kotaku.com/hollywood-is-planning-a-five-nights-at-freddys-movie-1696356202?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Twitter&utm_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

Starring:
Nicolas Cage as Balloon Boy.

Magicalfishy
04-08-2015, 12:36 PM
http://kotaku.com/hollywood-is-planning-a-five-nights-at-freddys-movie-1696356202?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Twitter&utm_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

Starring:
Nicolas Cage as Balloon Boy.

Why... why... why...

Actually seems kinda interesting since the games were lame but the story was intense. :whistling:

Arcyus
04-08-2015, 12:40 PM
You mean Nicholas Cake...

GummiBear64
04-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Great way to milk the cash cow.

Arcyus
04-08-2015, 02:05 PM
I wonder how many people will watch this film and get jumpscare

Psycho
04-08-2015, 02:51 PM
Great timing to shut up. Scott is not doing it for money.
He rushed the third game for the 7 years old fanbase.

HerobrineFan
04-08-2015, 03:11 PM
*** no zelda movie no mc movie no Tetris movie

And we get this?

Aquarious
04-08-2015, 03:25 PM
Though it would be interesting to see a movie made, it's probably just a rumor.

[Goldshard]
04-08-2015, 03:31 PM
Starring:

Chuck Norris: The night guard

Saun Connery: As Freddy

Nick Cage: Balloon Boy

Nick Cage: Balloon Girl

Barney (Who escaped Jail): Bonnie

Barack Obama: Chica

Seth Robinson: Left door

Gundi: Right Door

Animatronic: The manager

Magicalfishy
04-08-2015, 03:34 PM
;1322706']Starring:

Chuck Norris: The night guard

Saun Connery: As Freddy

Nick Cage: Balloon Boy

Nick Cage: Balloon Girl

Barney (Who escaped Jail): Bonnie

Barack Obama: Chica

Seth Robinson: Left door

Gundi: Right Door

Animatronic: The manager

Now that is a movie I would like to see. :p

SnowKuro
04-08-2015, 03:34 PM
FINALLY!!
Finally i can watch horror movies (or yeah?) with freinds without getting afraid!!!!!!!
Wwoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*rolls hard on floor*

Areodax
04-08-2015, 03:48 PM
Fnaf film? Oh dear me.

Hollywood is at it again. :sweatdrop:

Hopefully I can watch this movie while resisting to press the buttons.

Derpyderp
04-08-2015, 04:52 PM
*movie shows 2 hours of opening and closing the door*

Psycho
04-08-2015, 04:59 PM
*movie shows the story*

Areodax
04-08-2015, 05:05 PM
*movie shows the story*

*movie shows Markiplier taking shots and playing Five Nights at (beep)boys*

GummiBear64
04-09-2015, 01:57 AM
Great timing to shut up. Scott is not doing it for money.
He rushed the third game for the 7 years old fanbase.
Proof? He could've used that as an excuse to make people think he isn't greedy.

pls no.

iHateThis
04-09-2015, 02:03 AM
I think its gonna do better than most horror movies.

The games had rich story-arcs, lets hope Hollywood doesn't mess it up like they always do.

Psycho
04-09-2015, 09:45 AM
Proof? He could've used that as an excuse to make people think he isn't greedy.

pls no.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/03/17/five-nights-at-freddys-dev-scott-cawthon-donates-250k-to-charity-fundraiser
No one forces you to watch.
- - - Updated - - -

Its gon' suck

Like you do.
Just deal with it.
https://openclipart.org/image/2400px/svg_to_png/211108/dealwithit.png

Poisonouswolf
04-09-2015, 09:58 AM
They were able to make a spectacular Super Mario Bros film. This will probably be just as great.

SnowKuro
04-09-2015, 10:15 AM
I'm hoping the best, because i'm curious, how will they make the animatronics? lol
dsfbmugfdgnbfjnb
Also the guard's face, how would they know the face and nail a purrfect face? :[
And if they make it like 3 games in 1 film, the timeline??

Dang, so much question! I definitely can't wait to watch it sO EXCITED----

I'm typing this from my 3ds because my phone's battery is ded :p
*insert balloon boy's lauff here*

26FtW26
04-09-2015, 10:30 AM
LMAO I seriously hope its a joke. A really. bad. joke.

A FNAF movie would literally suck. Think about it. I mean, it'd just be like 2 hours of watching someone watch cameras & close doors. And importing the whole story into the movie would be impossibur.

GummiBear64
04-09-2015, 11:37 AM

A FNAF movie would literally suck. Think about it. I mean, it'd just be like 2 hours of watching someone watch cameras & close doors. And importing the whole story into the movie would be impossibur.

This.
^^^^^^

Hans
04-09-2015, 11:50 AM
^^^^^^ this

This ^^^^^^^^

Psycho
04-09-2015, 11:51 AM

DUDE.
IF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FNAF.
JUST GET THE HELL OUT.
IT HAS A FREAKING BACKSTORY.
PEOPLE LIKE THE STORY NOT THE GAME.
SHUT UP.

ParkourDevil
04-09-2015, 11:52 AM
After 5 nights end, Jeremy falls in love with Toy Chica and everything ends good :3

Psycho
04-09-2015, 11:54 AM
The Beginning: Fredbear's Family Diner (Unknown date)

(Before I start, I'd like to say that having a FnaF based on this restaurant makes no sense since there are no possesed animatronics, no newly hired employees, and one room to work with.)

Fredbear's Family Diner is the first known part of the timeline where Fredbear or Golden Freddy, The Marionette, and a Yellow Bunny suit are first made as animatronics. These animatronic suits are originally made by cloth-like rags and are partially metallic. Everything is hunky dory in this establishment. The children have fun and the animatronics are fairly tame. The only ones I think really disrupt this are probably the ones in charge of all this (I'll get to this later).

One fateful day, a crying child is left out of the restaurant as a sort of punishment by adults or maybe he did something to anger the security guards or the higher ups. He's left sitting from the outside while Golden Freddy hands out some cakes to all the brats inside. Then the first murder occurs. A mysterious Purple Man appears out of a Limo and kills the crying child. The entire Family Diner goes out of control after seeing the dead child outside. Golden Freddy is ulimately unable to soothe the commotion and the police come by. The restaurant is sued for the incident and obviously lose their license as result. The establishment is closed only to be given to a different company who renames the character as Freddy Fazbear and creates Fazbear Entertainment.

However, the spirit of the crying child is refused in going to the afterlife and has his soul trapped in the Marionette. You could say that he was trapped in a purgatory unable to leave the material world. The Marionette grows a sense of hatred for adults and the people working at Fredbear's and Fazbear's Entertainment, blaming all the adults for his death and his current position. He plots revenge but is unsure how to perform it...

Evidence:

- Fnaf 2-3 SAVE HIM minigame and Stage 01 minigame.

Innovation: Before Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria

Fazbear's Entertainment doesn't immediately open a Pizzeria and instead tries something creative with the license. The company bases the Fredbear costume and the Yellow Bunny costume to create Freddy Fazbear and Bonnie. Later on Foxy and Chica are made to add on to the list of Freddy's friends. (These are the original suits that would later become garbage suits held in the backroom of Fnaf2) Like the previous suits they are made of fabric and are partically metal. The crew is transformed into a music band similar to Showbiz's style. With this complete, the restaurant is open.

Evidence:

- Uhhhh... I need a transition? Don't worry the rest has alot of evidence to go with it.

The Second Generation: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria (Still before Fnaf2)

The Pizzeria is opened for the first time. Everything seems to go well for Fazbear's Entertainment. The company gets a lot of money and the children have a good time. The original suits are held in a restricted back room as mementos of the original Fredbear's. Strangely, the company doesn't scrap the Marionette and allows it to be an attraction. The spirit of the crying child continues to plan it's revenge but leaves the children alone to play. The security guards do note the strange behavior of the puppet but nothing is really done about it. The establishment now incredibly popular, decide to experiment and create more. The Toy animatronics and the spring body suits are put into production in the meantime. It's around this time where Phone Guy is given his job as a sort of guide for new employees. Everything is perfectly fine until chaos ensues once more.

The Purple Man still uncaught, decides to have a second round at killing but this time poses himself as a security guard. (Evidenced by his badge) With his higher position of power the Purple man is given more info on the larger restaurant and now has access to the back room only accessible by employees. Due to the Spring body experiments, the old suits in the back room are without a endoskeleton being perfect for a costume.

Evidence:

- Fnaf 2 SAVE THEM minigame (Purple Man's badge)

The Failures

The Spring Body costumes are utter failures. The sister company tests out several of their new costumes only for the subjects to be killed by the loose spring locks. Running out of new suits, the animatronic suits are given testing. The experiment ultimately kills every subject but this is mostly kept a secret from the public. The bodies inside the suit are removed, but the stench and body parts are still intack inside.

(This is why I say that they are insane. Not only this but....)

The higher ups try to ignore this and allow the animatronics to roam around the restaurant hoping that one would notice. As expected, the public realizes the horrible stench coming from the suits and even witness body parts sticking out of some of the suits. The restaurant is sued, but ultimately wins the case.

Not allowing the smelly suits to roam around, the original 4 are kept in the back room left to age. The Toy animatronics are ultimately successful and become the new face of the restaurant. It's around this time where Toy Foxy becomes ridiculously popular and broken apart by children.

Evidence:

- Fnaf 1 (posters) and Fnaf 2 (The whole game really)

Shutdown

One night, The Purple Man makes his move and kills 5 children scattered across the establishment while disguised as Fredbear or the Golden Freddy. Satisfied, the Purple Man leaves and no evidence is left behind. The Marionette is awakened and recognizes that the Purple Man had once again murdered innocent children. The Marionette takes the souls of these children and makes them the hosts of the 5 animatronics; Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Golden Freddy. As established earlier, the children are trapped in a purgatory while hosting the suits and are only fueled by their desire for vengance. It's during this time where the animatronics make the rule of stuffing adults into suits so that their souls could suffer in a purgatory like they are.

(The animatronics, while the real heroes of the story, are still villains for their blind hatred for adults. It's also important to note, that while these animatronics are possessed with real spirits, they are still restricted by the functions of the animatronics. The Marionette can only freely move once the music box is unattended, the suits cannot find the back room, and the original 4 cannot move around during morning at the final restaurant.)

Along with the failures of the Spring body costumes and the incident with the 5 dead children, Fazbear's Entertainment were in hot water.

(Now this part here is something I'm not sure I entirely believe in, but I think it's the closest to the truth)

Fazbear's Entertainment once again avoids a lawsuit, but the sister restaurant is closed in place. The main restaurant is temporarily closed and during this time, Fazbear's Enterainment installs a security system into the Toy animatronics that would stop whoever was causing these incidents. Most of the old security guards are assigned temporary nightshifts for a total of 5 nights.

(But here's where I find my story somewhat weird. There are 3 possiblities to why the first shut down happened (I'm speaking about the stench of course). It could either be the spring body animatronics used in public, the dead children's bodies were literally stuffed into the suits, or because the Marionette and the Toys were already stuffing people into suits by then. I'm just going with the spring locks because I feel that it works better for the narrative.)

Evidence:

- Fnaf 2 SAVETHEM and Fnaf 3 Phone Calls

(Before I get to the next chapter, I'd like to assume that the minigame SAVE HIM isn't an actual event but more of a showcase of the establishment and the particular place in the timeline the murder takes place in. I'm not entirely sure of what Golden Freddy's appearance and the playablity of Freddy really means.)

The Grand Reopening: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria 1970s

The restaurant is reopened once more and the children are greeted by the Toy Animatronics; Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Balloon Boy, and Toy Foxy (who's pretty much wreckage now). The Marionette stays as an attraction (very popular to the kids for some reason) and bides his time. The 5 spirits remain in the back room only awakening in the night to attack any "adults" that might cause another tragedy.

The security guards are given life threatening posts within their five nights of work. The company poorily equips guards with a flashlight, security moniters, and a Fazbear mask to ensure safety from the Toy Animatronics. Unknown to the some of the guards, the old suits seem to work as well but only in the night. Several guards don't make it through these nights and have their deaths covered from the public. Due to this, the guards die one by one until the point where the company starts hiring new people for the job.

Enter the new recruits, who are given the job as a security guard for 5 nights. One of them being Jeremy Fitzgerald. The player of Fnaf 2. Since we play as this guy, we can see the terrors of the job through his eyes.

Evidence

- Fnaf 2 (It's entirety)

Search for the Killer: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria 1978 during Five Nights at Freddy's 2

(This next segment here is a confusing one that I have a very diffcult time piecing together. So this time, I'll speak in a less story narrative for this part)

- The Dreams:

- Theory 1: These are called dreams in the files for the game. I assume that every night Fitzgerald goes through, he has a hard time sleeping through nightmares that plague him. He becomes increasingly suspicious that the animatronics are catching on to this disguise as the Freddy Mask. Problem is, the animatronics here are the ones from the smaller Pizzeria.

- Theory 2: These are actual events within the restaurant where the animatronics are starting to grow suspicious of Freddy. The spirits are confused on why Freddy's locations are inconsistent in the nights due to the security guards donning the Freddy Mask. As time passes on the other spirits become more and more paranoid about Freddy's actions. The spirit in the Freddy suit constantly spouts: It's Me! and the animatronics half heartedly believe him. Eventually, the Marionette intervenes and realizes that Freddy is telling the truth and that the guards are hiding behind a mask. (But this is still inconsistent with the animatronic designs. However, I feel like this theory works the best into the narrative so this theory will be used along with my interpretation)

Back to the narrative:

Upon the fourth night of Jeremy's shift, The Purple Man prepares his next move. The Toy Animatronics start to malfunction as the nights progress making them more deadly and more similar with the behavior with the possessed animatronics. The worst case is Mangle (Toy Foxy) who seems to malfunction due to it's battered state and it's security progam makes it the most deadly of the Toys.

Not wanting to repeat the same mistake, the restaurant is put on lockdown by Fazbear's Entertainment the next day. The company assumes that someone may have tampered the animatronics to create such a malfunction. In a desperate action, the company tries to contact the original restaurant owner hopes that he might know who the mysterious killer is. The security guards are stuck inside while the cops investigate the restaurant. Jeremy is left to deal with the dangerous animatronics on his 5th night.

(I assume from this investigation that the cops sort of find out about the animatronic's dangerous behavior and the company a warning of close. Hence why the Phone Guy mentions that there is only one more event left before it's all over.)

For an unexplained reason, Jeremy sticks around for one last night despite being done with his 5 nights. At the same time, the Purple Man makes another move again hopefully killing more people with the Golden Freddy suit.

(This is where I had the most trouble with. I don't understand why the Purple Man would appear and kill... no one here or if this was the night that the 5 children really died. But that makes no sense because the original 4 have the spirits of the dead children while the Toys are just acting out of their programming. This is what I think happened.)

The Golden Freddy suit unknown to the Purple Man, was inhabited by the dead child already. The killer was probably started and ran off while the Golden Freddy suit took chase. The other 4 animatronics become more erratic and try to find the Purple Man inside the premise while the Toys become more dangeroud due to the commotion the old animatronics are causing. I assume that the Golden Freddy spirit loses the battle and is destroyed in the process. Considering the Purple Man's knowledge of the back room the Golden Freddy suit must have been destroyed near there. (The Purple Man would later use this tactic to get back at the other animatronics) The Golden Freddy spirit now wanders aimlessly without a body only to haunt the guards as a spirit.

This explains why the final night is ridiculously difficult and why no one dies. It's unknown of Jeremy survives this night but his survival is unimportant for the next event.

Evidence:

- Fnaf 1 (Poster) and Fnaf 2 (The last days and the Dreams).

Fazbear's Fall: Fazbear's Pizzeria 1987

The next day, the final event took place. The birthday party... and the event that would destroy the restaurant's reputation for good.

While the Toy animatronics were rather friendly to the children, the malfunctions of the Mangle animatronic due to the kids constantly breaking it began the infamous Bite of 87. I'm not sure if it was a security guard or a child who died but considering the accident being public, a lawsuit was made. A lawsuit that this time, Fazbear's could not win. Around this time the Purple Man may have left his job as the security officer, haunted by the Golden Freddy spirit who chased him. (This explains why he has no badge in Fnaf 3)

(Here's my evidence to why I think Mangle was the one responsible. The jumpscare is clearly aimed at the frontal lobe and Mangle always hides on the celling. The spirit animatronics would NEVER harm a child plus they were held in the back room by then and the Toy Animatronics were already known to only be erratic at night. Mangle has the security program installed but due to him being demolised by the kids, the malfunction may have been more severe.)

Fazbear's Entertainment loses the lawsuit, but not the license. The Toys are scrapped due to their faulty programming and despite how rich the restaurant got, the Toys were far too costly. The desperate company decided to stick with the older suits and refurbrish their models with new designs. The stench is cleaned up and the models are kept with their cloth-like models. The main restaurant is ultimately closed and a smaller restaurant is opened so that the legacy doesn't die.

Evidence:

- Fnaf 1 (poster) Fnaf 2 (paycheck)

Undying Reputation: Fazbear's Pizzeria 19XX Five Nights at Freddy's 1

The new restaurant is reopened, but old memories aren't forgotten. The restaurant is unpopular due to their reputation. The Missing Children Incident, The Bite of 87, and the first incident. The newspaper clippings are still held near the hallways of the premise as mementos of their failures. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy still contain the souls of the children since they are still technically the first models just fixed. Foxy is held in the Private Show Stage room only allowed to come out for specific events due to the fear caused by the Bite. The Golden Freddy spirit, while stripped of a body, continues to haunt the guards as an illusion. The Toy animatronics, the spring lock Yellow Bunny suit, and the Marionette are kept elsewhere (most likely the back room).

A few more changes are made to the security guards. The animatronics are no longer allowed to roam during the day and are kept on the Show Stage. The back room still exists but cannot be entered by anyone due to the dangerous Spring Lock suit/ Yellow Bunny. The animatronics still stuff guards into suits to kill them but the company is unsure why this happens. They assume that the suits see people as endoskeletons and lie to the guards saying that this is all part of their programming.

Phone Guy is given the night shift first considering that he was supposed to do the job in the previous restaurant before his close. He tries to create a guide through prerecorded phone calls to help out future security guards in need of this information. However, Phone Guy is killed by Freddy and his tapes are given out to every guard that takes over the night shift.

Enter Mike Schmidt another new employee only hired because of cheaper costs. Through his eyes, we see the final days of Freddy Fazbear's pizza, which is ruined by their reputation and in state of closure. Mike is a prodigy and is able to handle the 5 nights sucessfully despite the increasingly dangerous behavior of the 5 spirits. On his last day, Fazbear's Entertaiment goes bankrupt and dies off along with the new restaurant.

Evidence:

- Fnaf 1 (it's entirety)

Spring Trap: Fazbear's Pizzeria (unknown time)

The Purple Man still haunted by the memories of the Golden Freddy suit, decides to make his final move. He is somehow aware of the suits being possesed by his victims and returns to the closed down restaurant to finish them off for good. Thanks to his knowledge of the back room, he is able to formulate the perfect plan.

However, it seems as if the Marionette already predicts his arrival. In the teaser, an unknown voice speaks of a person who will return "like he always has" and prepares a trap. A Spring Trap you could say.

Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica awaken to find that the Purple Man has returned and give chase. The Purple Man dismantles the animatronics by luring them to the hidden back room, which is a location that the animatronics are unknown to. Foxy moves out of his stage only to see that the other spirits have left their animatronic suits.

(Strangely the Purple Man can attack Foxy without going to the back room as evidenced in Markipler's final episode of Fnaf 3. )

The Purple Man returns to the back room but is met by the spirits of Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. The crying child or the Marionette shows himself in a spirit form and corners the Purple Man who is terified. In a last act of desperation, the Purple Man enters the Spring Body suit and laughs at the children believing that he had won. But the spring locks come loose.

The Purple Man is crushed by the suit and is trapped inside for him to bleed out. With the final act of vengenace completed, the souls of the Marionette, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy disappear. But they are still not ready to leave to the afterlife.

Unintentionally, the Spring Trap is given the spirit of the Purple Man and he lives on tortured as a suit. Due to the suits' programming, the animatronic is unable to leave the restaurant and can only awaken at night.

Evidence:

- Fnaf 3 Minigames, Fnaf 3 teaser, and Fnaf 2 Foxy Party

End of the Legacy: Fazbear's Fright Five Nights at Freddy's 3 (20XX)

A couple of young men find potential in creating a horror attraction out of the legacy of Fazbear's Entertainment. They buy off the license and take all of the old machines and suits to organize Fazbear's Fright. The masks of the dismantled animatronics are used as lanterns and the Toy animatronics are held in a box (due to their unintimidating appearances). Arcade machines are scattered throughout the premise which the spirits can inhabit and play. The Phone Dude (Yes I'm going to call him that) organizes the unamed protagonist of Fnaf 3 to practice as the security guard in Fazbear's Fright. Unknown to the owner, Spring Trap (Purple Man) is still here and is thirsty to kill again.

(I apologize if what I next seems really... fake, but I think this protagonist may be the most important to the plot than the rest.)

The protoganist of this game seems to have memories of the older restaurants due to his hallucinations of the Phantom Animatronics. (They don't kill him like Golden Freddy they merely startle him which causes some errors in the system.) Ever since the Phone Dude gives him the old tapes of the Spring Lock suits, the protagonist becomes intrigued and starts listening to all of them. Meanwhile Spring Trap roams around the premise and looks for the security guard to quell his bloodlust. (It's important to note that the Spring Trap is attracted the sounds of Balloon Boy's tapes which sound... just like children.) Due to the poor equipment, he is put in big danger. However, he succesfully passes through the five nights.

The protagonist seems to catch on that the Spring Trap may very well be an angry spirit and attends one last night. The premise was obviously a dangerous place to enter due to the killer's spirit still inhabiting the suit. (Here's where I split this story to two endings)

- Theory 1: The protagonist beats the night and upon a wiring failure, the entire attraction burns to the ground. But this theory is boring as hell.

- Theory 2: The protoganist is much more heroic and upon learning about the history of the Pizzeria, he confronts the Purple Man in the final night and burns down the attraction to make sure no one ever enters the place again.

As said in both theories, the protagonist dies (he doesn't get his money) and the attraction burns before it is even open eliminating the possiblity of any more murders. The legacy is destroyed and hinted by the Phantom's appearances the suits are charred and unusable as well. The surviving parts of the attraction are sold for auction and the legacy of Fazbear and Fredbear's comes to a close.

.... but the Purple Man lives.

Evidence:

- Fnaf 3 (entirety.) (Newpaper clipping)

Free at Last: Fazbear's Fright (Unknown Time)

(While the story techincally ends there, I feel that something is done to cause the spirits to come to rest. Mostly the lost spirit of Golden Freddy.)

The minigames of Fnaf 3 appear to be small promotional games made by Fazbear's Entertainment back in the day for the arcade machines. Balloon Boys Adventure, Chica's Party, Mangle's Quest, and Stage 01 specifcally. Due to the bodies of the spirits being destroyed by the Purple Man,the 5 children are hidden within these games accepting that they will never go to the afterlife.

However, The Marionette is the only spirit to have never lost hope or it's body. Upon the defeat of the Purple Man, (supposingly?) the crying child enters the arcade machine and plays the games to search for the other dead spirits and tell them that it's over.

Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy's spirits are relieved and wait for each other in a party. Golden Freddy has lost hope but upon seeing all of his/her friends and the crying child, the spirit finally finds peace. The souls of the children finally leave for the afterlife in the Happiest Day.

Now shut up.

ParkourDevil
04-09-2015, 11:57 AM
BY JENNA PITCHERFive Nights at Freddy’s, the point-and-click survival horror series from developer Scott Cawthon, is getting a feature adaptation after Warner Bros. picked up the rights.

THR reports the film adaptation will be produced by Vertigo Entertainment‘s Roy Lee (Run All Night, the upcoming Poltergeist remake) along with KatzSmith Productions’ Seth Grahame-Smith and David Katzenberg (Beetlejuice 2).

Jon Berg and Nik Mavinkurve are overseeing for Warners while Adam Stone and Jay Ireland will executive produce, according the report. The project is currently out to writers.

"The story really lends itself to being a movie and it taps into a largely unexplored niche of horror that a lot of people will be able to relate to," Cawthon told the publication.

“We’re looking forward to working with Scott to make an insane, terrifying and weirdly adorable movie,” said Grahame-Smith.

Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Makes a Stealthy Appearence on Steam - IGN News

Five Nights at Freddy’s is set in a family fast food restaurant called Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, where animatronic robots entertain by day and become twisted killers at night. Five Nights at Freddy's was first released last August and the third installment launched on Windows PC just last month. The game takes place 30 years after Freddy Fazbear's Pizza closed its doors, with the murderous events taking place there decades ago evolving into an urban myth.

If you want to get a taste of the horror franchise, watch IGN’s Naomi Kyle take on surviving a night at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and check out Brian Altano and Marty Sliva scream like banshees with their IGN Plays session. IGN Logo

Jenna Pitcher is a freelance journalist writing for IGN. You can follow her on Twitter.

IN THIS ARTICLE
FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S RELEASE TBA
THEATER

Psycho
04-09-2015, 12:01 PM
I'm hoping the best, because i'm curious, how will they make the animatronics? lol
dsfbmugfdgnbfjnb
Also the guard's face, how would they know the face and nail a purrfect face? :[
And if they make it like 3 games in 1 film, the timeline??

Dang, so much question! I definitely can't wait to watch it sO EXCITED----

I'm typing this from my 3ds because my phone's battery is ded :p
*insert balloon boy's lauff here*
I think it will reveal the secrets of FNaF4.

26FtW26
04-09-2015, 12:15 PM
DUDE.
JUST GET THE HELL OUT.
SHUT UP.

You don't have a point, or it's so crappy that I do not see it.
Sure, it has a backstory. But that backstory is nearly impossible to convert into a movie, for the gameplay takes place in nowhere else than the offices.
Another problem is that Scott gives us so few facts, and unless Scott wants to ruin the intriguing story, he will tell nobody the details of it, even more so if those details will be put into a movie for anybody to watch.

You do not need to know much about FNAF to understand what I just said. A game where all the gameplay is you sitting in an office does not make for a great movie.

Psycho
04-09-2015, 12:22 PM
Sure, it has a backstory. But that backstory is nearly impossible to convert into a movie, for the gameplay takes place in nowhere else than the offices.
Another problem is that Scott gives us so few facts, and unless Scott wants to ruin the intriguing story, he will tell nobody the details of it, even more so if those details will be put into a movie for anybody to watch.

You do not need to know much about FNAF to understand what I just said. A game where all the gameplay is you sitting in an office does not make for a great movie.

WHY WOULD IT BE ABOUT SITTING ON A CHAIR FOR 6 HOURS.

Myriaydus
04-09-2015, 12:29 PM

only nubs that think fnaf is only about sitting wrotes that idiot posts.
i tot u was one.

[Goldshard]
04-09-2015, 12:31 PM
DUDE.
JUST GET THE HELL OUT.
SHUT UP.

Chilllll. He means the whole backstory couldn't be used in the movie as its separated between years! The first game doesn't have much backstory.

Myriaydus
04-09-2015, 12:33 PM
;1324667']Chilllll. He means the whole backstory couldn't be used in the movie as its separated between years! The first game doesn't have much backstory.

it wont be about teh first gaim.

26FtW26
04-09-2015, 12:36 PM
only nubs that think fnaf is only about sitting wrotes that idiot posts.
i tot u was one.

FFS, you have to be either really stupid or just ignorant not to understand what I am saying. PROBLEMS WITH THE MOVIE:

1. WE DO NOT KNOW THE TIMELINE YET
2. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE MAIN PROTAGONIST IS
3. WE HAVE LITERALLY NO DETAILED INFO ABOUT ANY OF THE CHARACTERS

Hans
04-09-2015, 12:36 PM
it wont be about teh first gaim.

FnaF sucks.

Lel. Joke. I like the back story and the game itself. If you could think of your own story to get to your own conclusion, game play would more be fun. (As the backstory could only tell details about what happend to the game, you can't really participate in much parts.)

But, you should calm down. I'm a fan of FnaF and I am excited for the movie, but don't let other opinions get into you. xP

Myriaydus
04-09-2015, 12:37 PM

sori 26ftw26 dus guys made me rage

SnowKuro
04-09-2015, 12:42 PM
That's a very long story

But

Gr8 m8

ParkourDevil
04-09-2015, 12:56 PM
As 26FtW stated, there's a lot of information that we don't even know about FNaF yet. Maybe, this movie will be the ''4th game'' in the series, that will reveal the whole backstory

SnowKuro
04-09-2015, 01:12 PM
As 26FtW stated, there's a lot of information that we don't even know about FNaF yet. Maybe, this movie will be the ''4th game'' in the series, that will reveal the whole backstory

Reveal the whole backstory?

Yeee.

GummiBear64
04-09-2015, 01:25 PM
DUDE.
JUST GET THE HELL OUT.
SHUT UP.

You know those "seven year old fanboys" that you were talking about?
Yeah...

ParkourDevil
04-09-2015, 01:29 PM
Reveal the whole backstory?

Yeee.

Yee .

Myriaydus
04-10-2015, 05:50 AM
You know those "seven year old fanboys" that you were talking about?
Yeah...

Milk the game or not.
He can do everything that he wants.

GummiBear64
04-10-2015, 05:54 AM
Milk the game or not.
He can do everything that he wants.

Never said he couldn't.

Its Daniel
04-10-2015, 06:15 AM
Best way to be scared in public.

Reballoo
04-10-2015, 06:23 AM
*** no zelda movie no mc movie no Tetris movie

And we get this?

Minecraft is stupid, and Tetris is boring. Idk about Zelda... But FNaF has a VERY interesting plot, and is VERY transferrable to a movie. I bet Zelda coukd too, but FNaF is all the rage today. It made 3 games in 5 months... It has stayed super popular at a constant rate. Plus, I think this is gonna be a great movie.

BlaZinG
04-10-2015, 07:24 AM
*movie shows Markiplier taking shots and playing Five Nights at (beep)boys*

I've seen that game.

- - - Updated - - -

DUDE.
JUST GET THE HELL OUT.
SHUT UP.

2 hours of reading newspapers and hallucinating and burning down the pizzeria? Sure. .-.

Psycho
04-10-2015, 08:54 AM
I've seen that game.

- - - Updated - - -

2 hours of reading newspapers and hallucinating and burning down the pizzeria? Sure. .-.

Yes.
What is wrong ?

26FtW26
04-10-2015, 09:19 AM
Minecraft is stupid, and Tetris is boring. Idk about Zelda... But FNaF has a VERY interesting plot, and is VERY transferrable to a movie. I bet Zelda coukd too, but FNaF is all the rage today. It made 3 games in 5 months... It has stayed super popular at a constant rate. Plus, I think this is gonna be a great movie.

Minecraft is stupid, but it is also fun.
Growtopia is even more stupid, but it's also fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Yee .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQph3NqdRkE

Psycho
04-10-2015, 09:28 AM
Minecraft is stupid, but it is also fun.
Growtopia is even more stupid, but it's also fun.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQph3NqdRkE

Terraria is MORE stupid, but it's also fun.