PDA

View Full Version : How to avoid an IP ban?

26FtW26
04-09-2015, 06:19 PM
PS: This is NOT for GROWTOPIA. It's for a Minecraft server. I want to keep on trolling and trolling and trolling.

So halp.

ScptrX
04-09-2015, 06:22 PM
PS: This is NOT for GROWTOPIA. It's for a Minecraft server. I want to keep on trolling and trolling and trolling.

So halp.

-Hotspot shield (Virtual location + IP changer)
-TMAC (Mac adress changer)
-Disk serial number changer

That should work.

IntyreExists
04-09-2015, 07:44 PM

So halp.

I use Tor (not the browser bundle) to change IP adresses every 5 minutes automatically. It works great for changing IP constantly, and if you're not in the waiting mood there is also a button you can press to gain a different identity.

ParkourDevil
04-09-2015, 09:19 PM
I use Tor (not the browser bundle) to change IP adresses every 5 minutes automatically. It works great for changing IP constantly, and if you're not in the waiting mood there is also a button you can press to gain a different identity.

Typo* Yee misspelled ''Yee're'' by ''You're''

peck
04-09-2015, 09:40 PM
A custom VPN setup program, TOR setup, or proxy should do the trick. But for games you will also need seperate accounts generally which can be an obstacle. There are some pretty cool tools on hackforums.net

ScptrX
04-11-2015, 06:52 AM
A custom VPN setup program, TOR setup, or proxy should do the trick. But for games you will also need seperate accounts generally which can be an obstacle. There are some pretty cool tools on hackforums.net

hackforums.net mostly has paid programs.

Conan
04-20-2015, 04:00 PM
i use softether and my own vpn server on my VPS lawl

Better tbh you get all the speed for your self (1Gbit and i have 1TB b/w)