PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Tanked, for now (;

apple
06-11-2013, 03:27 AM
I never really intended to quit, but i am, and im sorry. Ill be quitting for 6 months at the very least, and if i can, i MIGHT visit occasionally... Its not really "retiring" but iv spent too much time and i realized that, also, i really busy and cant log much time in anymore! A few words first:
domo- O.O turd forever ='} ill probably miss the most! and you mustt message me on forums okay? ok (; - booger picking hoody wearing ninja
kittenmh- yes, im leaving you a loner yourself.. have fun playing tag by urself ya fishy rockeating pooper (:
Blasterxt- bbfl (': i will defintly miss youu! ill miss our epic music conversations and tag with my bff whos witnessed my dark side (;
Aquawhale - Even if im not there with you can you still msg me bed time stories? (:
to all the hater- psh, stop hating i wont be on 24/7 anymore so chill, b4 i lock you in my freezer -_- ahem *ender* ahem
bye tanked ('; ,
<3 apple forever

Cloudier
06-12-2013, 02:17 AM
I never really intended to quit, but i am, and im sorry. Ill be quitting for 6 months at the very least, and if i can, i MIGHT visit occasionally... Its not really "retiring" but iv spent too much time and i realized that, also, i really busy and cant log much time in anymore! A few words first:
domo- O.O turd forever ='} ill probably miss the most! and you mustt message me on forums okay? ok (; - booger picking hoody wearing ninja
kittenmh- yes, im leaving you a loner yourself.. have fun playing tag by urself ya fishy rockeating pooper (:
Blasterxt- bbfl (': i will defintly miss youu! ill miss our epic music conversations and tag with my bff whos witnessed my dark side (;
Aquawhale - Even if im not there with you can you still msg me bed time stories? (:
to all the hater- psh, stop hating i wont be on 24/7 anymore so chill, b4 i lock you in my freezer -_- ahem *ender* ahem
bye tanked ('; ,
<3 apple forever

I don't play Tanked :p
Come over to the sunny side! (Otherwise known as GrowTopia)! We have pie!

I'm going to take a guess and say that this is the wrong sub-forum...