PDA

View Full Version : discovered something

lolgal96
04-11-2015, 12:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDWgsQhbaqU

this song makes me cry my eyes out

it didn't used to, because i never was into the band until recently.

now that i love them, this song just makes me so happy but sad at the same time.

since it was the first song by them i heard, i love it. but since they're never joining back together, it's depressing, and i ended up crying midway into the song.

give it a listen, even if you don't like my chemical romance, it's a great song.

i'm glad frank and gerard are doing solo projects and i'm sure the band is all still friends

but mcr was just my favorite band.

brb crying

lolgal96
04-11-2015, 03:08 AM
b-b-b-b-b-b-bump

ToadNH
04-11-2015, 07:02 AM
First listened to it when watching Power Rangers S.P.D (Me and my brother loves da show)
They used this song on a part when the blue rangers dad died.... Song good though...

Luminesce
04-11-2015, 07:05 AM
My chemical romance, is a cool band :)
I enjoyed their music too.

If you ever start to listen to music, a little bit more "Heavy" I can suggest some cool bands!

Pretty
04-11-2015, 09:50 AM
We'll carry on. :cry: I'm not okay with their "break up" :/ First song I heard from them was Teenagers. :D MCR's an awesome band :hat:

rehoti
04-11-2015, 10:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDWgsQhbaqU

this song makes me cry my eyes out

it didn't used to, because i never was into the band until recently.

now that i love them, this song just makes me so happy but sad at the same time.

since it was the first song by them i heard, i love it. but since they're never joining back together, it's depressing, and i ended up crying midway into the song.

give it a listen, even if you don't like my chemical romance, it's a great song.

i'm glad frank and gerard are doing solo projects and i'm sure the band is all still friends

but mcr was just my favorite band.

brb crying

wow that sounds like a lovely song. I never thought rock music can deliver meaningful and tear worthy messages :'(

- - - Updated - - -

We'll carry on. :cry: I'm not okay with their "break up" :/ First song I heard from them was Teenagers. :D MCR's an awesome band :hat:

well Omg I never would have thought u like rock XD this is rock right? lel

lolgal96
04-11-2015, 11:39 AM
wow that sounds like a lovely song. I never thought rock music can deliver meaningful and tear worthy messages :'(

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, it's rock. i'm really into rock, but only since i was 12. i'm almost fourteen now :)

- - - Updated - - -

my brother liked them, and my mom likes them too. the first time i heard them i was helping my mom make dinner and "Welcome to the Black Parade" came on.

Pretty
04-11-2015, 12:12 PM

- - - Updated - - -

I've always been a fan. I just can't talk about it that much since all of my friends don't like it so they can't relate. :/
Now go continue your homework.

yeah, it's rock. i'm really into rock, but only since i was 12. i'm almost fourteen now :)

- - - Updated - - -

my brother liked them, and my mom likes them too. the first time i heard them i was helping my mom make dinner and "Welcome to the Black Parade" came on.
My brother influenced me with MCR. Same goes with the other rock bands :yeah:

lolgal96
04-11-2015, 12:15 PM
I've always been a fan. I just can't talk about it that much since all of my friends don't like it so they can't relate. :/
Now go continue your homework.

My brother influenced me with MCR. Same goes with the other rock bands :yeah:

i grew to like MCR because my mom was listening. i grew to like green day because my dad really liked them. right npow, that's all i listen to, but i'm trying to expand my music choices

Psycho
04-11-2015, 12:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM