PDA

View Full Version : How to Change Your Signature

Iguana
06-11-2013, 06:12 PM
This thread will show you how to make and or change your signature!

ADDING TEXT TO YOUR SIGNATURE

Step one.
Create an account if you haven't already
*You have to have a account to do this*

Step two.
(CP users only) If you're on a computer or laptop. Click this link http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/profile.php?do=editsignature to go straight to the Edit Signature window and skip to step 9.

Step two.
Open up the forums.
It should look like this.

Step three. Go up into the top right hand corner to where it has a bar across that is blue.

Step four.
Scroll over to the "Settings" Button and click it.

Step five
There should be a new window that pops up! This is the settings window.

Step six.
scroll over to the left to see a box that has settings like so,

Step seven.
Go over to the button that says "Edit Signature"

Step eight.
There should be a new window that pops up! This is called the edit signature window.

*Note* Your signature will not look exactly like mine because I have things written in mine*

Step nine.
Put whatever you want into the signature box that is located directly in the middle of the screen.

And finally, Step 10. Scroll down a little to see a box in which it says. "Save Signature" or "Preview Signature" , If you want to see what your signature will look like press "Preview Signature", And scroll down again after looking to "Save Signature,

You now have a signature! If you want to insert a Video clip or Picture into your Signature Scroll down!

So you updated your signature only with words. And now you want a picture or a video!
This is the first method for using pictures (You need A URL for the pictures for this method)
*Note that I'm still at the "Edit Signature Window"
(CP users only) If you're on a computer or laptop. Click this link http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/profile.php?do=editsignature to go straight to the Edit Signature window

PICTURES: METHOD #1

Step one.
Look at the buttons that spread across the signature board.
Go in closer.
You want to find the one with a picture that looks like it's a canvas of a painting
It's in the second row somewhat in the middle
It looks like this, Click on it.

Step two.
You should now have a smaller window that pops up as so,
Copy and paste where you got your image from, a URL like this.

Step three. Click the ok button.

Step four.
Scroll down a little to see a box in which it says. "Save Signature" or "Preview Signature" , If you want to see what your signature will look like press "Preview Signature", And scroll down again after looking to "Save Signature,

PICTURES: METHOD #2

*NOTE* *I am still on the "Edit Signature" window*
(CP users only) If you're on a computer or laptop. Click this link http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/profile.php?do=editsignature to go straight to the Edit Signature window
YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE A SAVED PICTURE FOR THIS.

Step one.
Scroll down to see another box like this.

Step two.
go and see the two, use the second one!

step three.
Click the "Choose File" Button.

A small window should pop up.

step four.
Choose the saved photo you want

Step five.
Click the choose button.

Step six.
Go over to the right hand side of the screen and see the "Upload" Button.

Step seven. Click upload.

Step eight.
There should be a thing that looks somewhat like this in the signature box.
[/SIGPIC][\SIGPIC]

Step nine
Scroll up a little to see a box in which it says. "Save Signature" or "Preview Signature" , If you want to see what your signature will look like press "Preview Signature", And scroll down again after looking to "Save Signature,

NIRVANADEMON
06-11-2013, 06:27 PM
Step one.
Create an account if you haven't already
*You have to have a account to do this*

Step two.
Open up the forums.

Step three. Go up into the top right hand corner to where it has a bar across that is blue.

Step four.
Scroll over to the "Settings" Button and click it.

Step five
There should be a new window that pops up! This is the settings window.

Step six
scroll over to the left to see a box that has settings like so,

Step seven.
Go over to the button that says "Edit Signature"

Step eight.
There should be a new window that pops up! This is called the edit signature window.

*Note* Your signature will not look exactly like mine because I have things written in mine*

Step nine.
Put whatever you want into the signature box that is located directly in the middle of the screen.

And finally, Step 10. Scroll down a little to see a box in which it says. "Save Signature" or "Preview Signature" , If you want to see what your signature will look like press "Preview Signature", And scroll down again after looking to "Save Signature,

You now have a signature! If you want to insert a Video clip or Picture into your Signature Scroll down!
<I'll add once I finish the screenshots>

This is only for people who do not know how to make their signatures. I've been asked frequently from people on how to make signatures so I decided to make a thread to show them, enjoy! Please Tell Me How

Iguana
06-11-2013, 06:28 PM
Please Tell Me How
I'm adding them now as we speak of!

NIRVANADEMON
06-11-2013, 06:30 PM
I'm adding them now as we speak of!

Awesome
Thanks

Nadezz
06-11-2013, 06:30 PM
Please Tell Me HowThnx for the help :)

DevinS
06-11-2013, 06:45 PM
Thnx for the help :)
Or you can change your signature here: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/profile.php?do=editsignature

This is the most easy way. No need to explain it so hard. :)

Iguana
06-11-2013, 06:52 PM
Or you can change your signature here: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/profile.php?do=editsignature

This is the most easy way. No need to explain it so hard. :)

That's alot easier. THANKS.

Iguana
06-11-2013, 08:43 PM
Thnx for the help :)

No problem, Nadezz.

Cade83
06-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Great job on the guide! I like the fact that you put in lots of pictures to represent each step.

Iguana
06-11-2013, 09:05 PM
Great job on the guide! I like the fact that you put in lots of pictures to represent each step.

I tried to make it as descriptive as I could!