PDA

View Full Version : Women want equality?

ParkourDevil
04-11-2015, 06:27 PM
If you're a woman and hit a man, try to splash water on his face, and try to get away with it. You're really wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg2FGxseQn8
female tactics 101: if the man gets the upper hand make yourself the victim and cry

Sweetiehh
04-11-2015, 06:34 PM
If you're a woman and hit a man, try to splash water on his face, and try to get away with it. You're really wrong.

female tactics 101: if the man gets the upper hand make yourself the victim and cry

Omg, I laughed so hard when the girl failed!
As people say boys aren't suppose to hit girls.
Then I reckon girls shouldn't hit boys, then the boy wouldn't hit the girl obviously. :)

Megazork
04-11-2015, 06:36 PM
Oh my gosh, that counter though. Critical hit.

Mr.Hankey
04-11-2015, 06:41 PM
Someone please watch this.

Really powerful video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BNxVAWcu7Q
*Warning* Contains cuss words.

SuperJ
04-11-2015, 06:43 PM
I don't get it m8.

ParkourDevil
04-11-2015, 06:46 PM
Someone please watch this.

Really powerful video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BNxVAWcu7Q
*Warning* Contains cuss words.

Women/Feminists be like: "I am a woman. I can hit men and they better not hit me back!"

I be like: ''Don't turn gay, don't turn gay''

Simplify_
04-11-2015, 07:09 PM
"Hit me, hit me I dare you, YOU KNOW YOU WONT HIT A GIRL!"
*girl punches guy
*guy sends girl to hospital

I hate how women take advantage of "You can't hit a female"

Solsagann
04-11-2015, 07:28 PM
"Hit me, hit me I dare you, YOU KNOW YOU WONT HIT A GIRL!"
*girl punches guy
*guy sends girl to hospital

I hate how women take advantage of "You can't hit a female"

Because sending someone to the hospital for a punch is so equal. Also, don't mix feminazis or Tumblr feminists to real feminism, Emma Waston is a good example of what feminism is really about. And I know it may sound naive, but violence is never the solution :rolleyes:

|ThyLuigi|
04-11-2015, 09:07 PM
There's a fine line between wanting equality and wanting to be the dominant power.

ParkourDevil
04-11-2015, 10:15 PM
There's a fine line between wanting equality and wanting to be the dominant power.

Yea ikr .

ParkourDevil
04-11-2015, 10:36 PM
Break her ass and shake her ass

Wow lol! !

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZAUOvauuu8

Tre
04-11-2015, 10:50 PM
I find it annoying how SOME women say that they want to have rights like men, but want to be treated like women.
I've never hit anyone (except for my siblings, of course) and I am not planning to, but if my life was being threatened, I'm retaliating, and I don't care what your gender is.

I don't believe men should hit women or women should hit men. If people could just sit down and talk then we wouldn't have these problems.

ParkourDevil
04-11-2015, 11:12 PM
I find it annoying how SOME women say that they want to have rights like men, but want to be treated like women.
I've never hit anyone (except for my siblings, of course) and I am not planning to, but if my life was being threatened, I'm retaliating, and I don't care what your gender is.

I don't believe men should hit women or women should hit men. If people could just sit down and talk then we wouldn't have these problems.

You, Bro, are amazing

lolgal96
04-11-2015, 11:16 PM
here's gee and beej talking about the issue
(warning: cuss words, but i blocked them out)

ParkourDevil
04-12-2015, 02:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pKjnKhAYZc
another ugly biiiii- trying to get away with punching a male

26FtW26
04-12-2015, 02:25 PM
Females gender equality philosophy: "Women are weaker, therefore men should not hit women back even if it's for self defense."
Male gender equality philosophy: "If you hit me I will hit you back."
My gender equality philosophy: "What is wrong with you people!?"

bagel124
04-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Why do feminists only promote womens right? What about men? The even worse part about it is that there are a huge majority of feminist extremists (commonly referred as "Feminazis"). These people want superiority over men. The give death threats to men, call them horrible things that any human should never be called, and overall, are ironically sexist them self.

You want gender equality? Support equalitarianism instead of feminism, promote equality between both genders.

|ThyLuigi|
04-12-2015, 03:18 PM
Why do feminists only promote womens right? What about men? The even worse part about it is that there are a huge majority of feminist extremists (commonly referred as "Feminazis"). These people want superiority over men. The give death threats to men, call them horrible things that any human should never be called, and overall, are ironically sexist them self.

You want gender equality? Support equalitarianism instead of feminism, promote equality between both genders.

^^^^^

Yesh, I support this idea.

ParkourDevil
04-12-2015, 03:27 PM

Feminists- Sry feminazis are trying to make this ''manspreading'' illegal which makes no freaking sense. It's basically a man crossing their legs, taking more than one seat. But considering the fact that women almost always brings their backpacks, bags, luggage and everything else that takes more than 2, 3 or even 4 seats space. They're also trying to make men using backpacks illegal.
Feminists made me hate women, who are feminists
More about Manspreading; https://www.google.fi/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FManspre ading&ei=bo4qVcSnCYqssgHh1ILABw&usg=AFQjCNFcw2a0WKyEdKtayjHnuWQwe17ALw&sig2=qNCnw4KSI7hkpXSxEOM_BA&bvm=bv.90491159,d.bGg

Mahmoud
04-12-2015, 03:30 PM

Headshot!!!

ParkourDevil
04-12-2015, 03:31 PM
Headshot!!!

Ikr .

bagel124
04-12-2015, 03:32 PM
Feminists- Sry feminazis are trying to make this ''manspreading'' illegal which makes no freaking sense. It's basically a man crossing their legs, taking more than one seat. But considering the fact that women almost always brings their backpacks, bags, luggage and everything else that takes more than 2, 3 or even 4 seats space. They're also trying to make men using backpacks illegal.
Feminists made me hate women
More about Manspreading; https://www.google.fi/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FManspre ading&ei=bo4qVcSnCYqssgHh1ILABw&usg=AFQjCNFcw2a0WKyEdKtayjHnuWQwe17ALw&sig2=qNCnw4KSI7hkpXSxEOM_BA&bvm=bv.90491159,d.bGg

Feminism made you hate women? That's ridiculous. Hating a whole gender because of a certain group of people.

ParkourDevil
04-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Feminism made you hate women? That's ridiculous. Hating a whole gender because of a certain group of people.

I know but there's something else too. My teacher made our class' girls make posters about ''Woman freedom'' and in every poster there was 2 bars and 2 pictures, another pic with a man higher and a woman more down. Then on the other picture there were 2 bars again. But a woman more higher, and a man really down. Then those posters also talk about ''Woman rights'' while women have the same rights as men, but without responsibilities and thinking that they can do whatever they want without consequences. I mean i don't hate women, i have Feminists/Feminazi WOMEN who claims that women has no equal rights

bagel124
04-12-2015, 03:42 PM
I know but there's something else too. My teacher made our class' girls make posters about ''Woman freedom'' and in every poster there was 2 bars and 2 pictures, another pic with a man higher and a woman more down. Then on the other picture there were 2 bars again. But a woman more higher, and a man really down. Then those posters also talk about ''Woman rights'' while women have the same rights as men, but without responsibilities and thinking that they can do whatever they want without consequences. I mean i don't hate women, i have Feminists/Feminazi WOMEN who claims that women has no equal rights

Then you should've stated you hated most feminists. That could've made people mad if you just left it at a miscommunication, they would've thought you meant it literally.

ParkourDevil
04-12-2015, 05:13 PM
Then you should've stated you hated most feminists. That could've made people mad if you just left it at a miscommunication, they would've thought you meant it literally.

I know. Sorry about that :P

JClauson32
04-12-2015, 05:34 PM
dont make fun of women you pigs

ParkourDevil
04-12-2015, 05:45 PM

We're not making fun of all women. We're making fun of feminists, like you. Get out

ParkourDevil
04-12-2015, 11:50 PM
Yee .

Mr.Hankey
04-13-2015, 12:05 AM

We're not making fun of anybody.

Do you even know what making fun of someone is?

Areodax
04-13-2015, 12:58 AM
They already have equality god damnit, but the choose to deny it to have an excuse. :crazy:

Also, about the "men being stronger than them" thing, they just chose to be feeble, weak and lazy when they can do it too, but nope, they just argued and argued and argued.

And I don't hate women for two reasons, one is what you already know about me, and two, respect. They're the only ones who can repopulate the world.

I rest my case.

|ThyLuigi|
04-13-2015, 01:08 AM

We aren't making fun of women, we're making fun of extremists.

Brennanber
04-13-2015, 02:35 AM
Feminism today is like religon. It has good intention, but only the extremists make any noise. These extremists are feminazis. Your common feminazis do the following

Scream on tumblr: "WOMEN NEED TO BE MORE EQUAL THAN MEN"
Post things like this 73004
And do things like this
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z2K7vmpyYSs

Moxide
04-13-2015, 03:22 AM
Everything feminists want to accomplish has already been done.
The wage gap doesn't exist.
Teaching men not to rape is redundant; the people that rape know that it's morally wrong.
Double standards work both ways, mostly against men.

Of course #GamerGate has valid points about how women are always portrayed as helpless in videogames, and more stuff (although a lot of it is complete and utter bs).

ParkourDevil
04-13-2015, 11:51 AM
Feminism today is like religon. It has good intention, but only the extremists make any noise. These extremists are feminazis. Your common feminazis do the following

And do things like this

The thing is, that a baby could die if he/she would not get fed by breast. *** is wrong with people these days

BlaZinG
04-13-2015, 11:57 AM

Dude.

I think it's pretty obvious we all know what he means :sweatdrop:

Hans
04-13-2015, 12:10 PM
Equality, they speak? I've never knew some women thought they could dominate men over for their greedy excuses. Equality? It's been lost.

If you ask me, nobody owns the world. We people are lost from the own honor and judgement of the authorithy. Who says that the authorithy could make facts of their own and rules of their own. We live by our lives, and it is our rights to follow what's wrong or what's good, you just have to face consequences.

Technically speaking, in my philosophy, there are actually some few facts that are actually "facts" themselves, and by the authorithy's making, there are some opinions. I follow by the religion, which also consists of respecting women. But in my point of view, women who thinks that they can dominate the world if they wanted to, have sinned. (In my opinion)

If without male, female wouldn't also exist. And if also, female didn't exist, male would not. It WAS all in perfect equilibrium, until thirst for more came along the roads, but that's just natural.

Women who thinks like that are just afraid, that men are stronger, that they will rule over women. But did women ever bothered asking us men what do we think? NO. They just want the power for themselves, thus, making more misunderstanding between.

So if something happens, it would be more technically those who started it's fault.

As I speak of, fear was also rooted from this comotion. But some women are just taking advantage. I respect women, as just as they are. But they shouldn't take advantage and just say; "I'm a girl, I'll hit you but you can't hit me! Ahhahahaha!"

That would be just plain annoying.

We live by our own lives, and by our own speaking. It is God's choice to choose whatever we're doing is right or wrong.

I'm not saying living under authorithy is bad, and I'm also not saying embellishing your freedom is good. I'm just saying, if you want freedom, you always had it. You were just too young and blind to see you had it. You're like a dog who's chasing your own tail, but you haven't noticed yet that it was already yours.

I've stated my opinion. I rest this case.

BlaZinG
04-13-2015, 12:12 PM
Equality, they speak? I've never knew some women thought they could dominate men over for their greedy excuses. Equality? It's been lost.

If you ask me, nobody owns the world. We people are lost from the own honor and judgement of the authorithy. Who says that the authorithy could make facts of their own and rules of their own. We live by our lives, and it is our rights to follow what's wrong or what's good, you just have to face consequences.

Technically speaking, in my philosophy, there are actually some few facts that are actually "facts" themselves, and by the authorithy's making, there are some opinions. I follow by the religion, which also consists of respecting women. But in my point of view, women who thinks that they can dominate the world if they wanted to, have sinned. (In my opinion)

If without male, female wouldn't also exist. And if also, female didn't exist, male would not. It WAS all in perfect equilibrium, until thirst for more came along the roads, but that's just natural.

Women who thinks like that are just afraid, that men are stronger, that they will rule over women. But did women ever bothered asking us men what do we think? NO. They just want the power for themselves, thus, making more misunderstanding between.

So if something happens, it would be more technically those who started it's fault.

As I speak of, fear was also rooted from this comotion. But some women are just taking advantage. I respect women, as just as they are. But they shouldn't take advantage and just say; "I'm a girl, I'll hit you but you can't hit me! Ahhahahaha!"

We live by our own lives, and by our own speaking. It is God's choice to choose whatever we're doing is right or wrong.

I'm not saying living under authorithy is bad, and I'm also not saying embellishing your freedom is good. I'm just saying, if you want freedom, you always had it. You were just too young and blind to see you had it. You're like a dog who's chasing your own tail, but you haven't noticed yet that it was already yours.

I'm taking a screenshot.

Hans
04-13-2015, 12:14 PM
I'm taking a screenshot.

TL;DR? I didn't notice I posted that long. I would've said "TL;DR" to myself :sweatdrop:

ParkourDevil
04-13-2015, 12:16 PM

You have all my respect

26FtW26
04-13-2015, 03:07 PM

And do things like this

tumblr feminists are the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

The worst thing is, politics, education and other things can be driven wrong by this factor.
An example is that this one time in Estonia (not in my school, luckily) a girl attacked a guy 2 years older than him with a fork, the guy smacked him in the face causing her to break her nose. Later the guy actually got expelled simply because the girl's friends were saying she wasn't doing anything and the school believed them more because "girls don't lie as much as boys."

Psycho
04-13-2015, 03:23 PM

WTH.
That video is from Turkey.
And her name is Banu Alkan.

Solsagann
04-13-2015, 04:32 PM
I follow by the religion, which also consists of respecting women.

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/886018laughing.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=886018laughing.jpg)
sorry I had to

Magicalfishy
04-13-2015, 09:20 PM
Females gender equality philosophy: "Women are weaker, therefore men should not hit women back even if it's for self defense."
Male gender equality philosophy: "If you hit me I will hit you back."
My gender equality philosophy: "What is wrong with you people!?"

I know right? Jus avoid these conversations/situations in the first place so nobody gets hurt. Feminists are extreme, but they are doing what they do because most men treat women like objects these days. I'm not saying what they do is right, or that all men treat women like objects either. It's just both sides take things way to far... just get over it. And when people sue other people just for a punch... what the heck? I'm sorry to say but suck it up and get over it. A lot of worse things are going to happen in your life than a silly punch. Though I could see someone suing someone for intentionally punching them to hurt them because that's just domestic violence. It doesn't give the right for men to hurt women, or for women to hurt men.