PDA

View Full Version : pssa's...

lolgal96
04-12-2015, 12:41 AM
if you live in Pennsylvania you know the struggle of the pssa's. they suck.

and i don't want to take them ew

Tre
04-12-2015, 01:45 AM
If it's the state exam, then yeah, I hate those. (In Texas we take the STAAR)

I don't believe you can determine whether someone is learning in school by forcing them to be trapped in a room and making taking a test.

I remember in elementary when we had the TAKS and we took like 5 tests that lasted the whole day every year.

Thank goodness I only have to take one more and I'm done. I'm ready for senior year :hat:

TheHelper
04-12-2015, 01:45 AM

I don't believe you can determine whether someone is learning in school by forcing them to be trapped in a room and making taking a test.

I remember in elementary when we had the TAKS and we took like 5 tests that lasted the whole day every year.

Thank goodness I only have to take one more and I'm done. I'm ready for senior year :hat:

STAAR? Lel Texas Stars.

lolgal96
04-12-2015, 01:05 PM

yeah, it's a state exam. i've had to take it since the third grade and it's sucked since then.

at least i'm smart tbh