PDA

View Full Version : Need Staff for a Server

XxDualSparkxX
04-13-2015, 02:42 AM
This should really be in the minecraft forums but I though why not have some Growtopian's on my server. So to the point,
I'm looking for some builders, admins and some grammar nazi's to help me correct stuff for a minecraft server that I'll be running soon!
If you would like to apply contact me on Skype: XxDualSparkxX

No hate, Only positive comments please

Hans
04-13-2015, 12:13 PM
This should really be in the minecraft forums but I though why not have some Growtopian's on my server. So to the point,
I'm looking for some builders, admins and some grammar nazi's to help me correct stuff for a minecraft server that I'll be running soon!

Too bad. I'm too cheap to buy premium version, so I got myself a cracked version. Cri.

I'm a builder, but not that much since I've completely lost motivation.

26FtW26
04-13-2015, 03:10 PM
I'll help you. I can be all 3, a builder, an admin and a grammar nazi since I am good at all.
BTW, did you rent/buy the server, what's the max players and whats the RAM?

XxDualSparkxX
04-14-2015, 12:50 AM
Too bad. I'm too cheap to buy premium version, so I got myself a cracked version. Cri.

I'm a builder, but not that much since I've completely lost motivation.
Its a cracked server ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I'll help you. I can be all 3, a builder, an admin and a grammar nazi since I am good at all.

I was thinking of starting small, it will be in the cloud and DDOS protected the max players will be around 15 for a while until we can start to get big.

Hans
04-14-2015, 03:37 AM
Its a cracked server ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking of starting small, it will be in the cloud and DDOS protected the max players will be around 15 for a while until we can start to get big.

Ok? Imma pm ya' in forums when I'm ready. Kinda fixing the PC right now.

XxDualSparkxX
04-14-2015, 03:58 AM
Ok? Imma pm ya' in forums when I'm ready. Kinda fixing the PC right now.

Yep :D :):):)

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.beastnode.com/minecraft

Go there and look at the wolf on there, I'll be starting with that one!

XxDualSparkxX
04-15-2015, 03:20 AM
bumpzeseses

JClauson32
04-15-2015, 03:29 AM
bruh,com bruhhhhh

XxDualSparkxX
04-15-2015, 11:11 AM
bruh,com bruhhhhh

uh wot.

( 10 Charizards)

Nooby4life
04-15-2015, 11:55 AM
Hehe I'll Be Willing To Help Run the Server I Can Be A Grammar Nazi ,And I Can Be An Admin of you want Btw I'm Cracked .. Lol Haha I'm also admins on 4 other servers By The Way I Won't Greif Or Nothing There's Nothing Of Which To Be Afraid

Magicalfishy
04-15-2015, 12:18 PM
I can help you out if you'd like. :o

Conan
04-15-2015, 12:51 PM
whats the specs of the server (THe real SERVER that the game server is on)

If its pretty decent ill help

Also speed of the internet of the server and Server Location (Stuff like that matters to me because u know the lag)

If this is hosted in your own computer then im out

XxDualSparkxX
04-16-2015, 12:52 AM
whats the specs of the server (THe real SERVER that the game server is on)

If its pretty decent ill help

Also speed of the internet of the server and Server Location (Stuff like that matters to me because u know the lag)

If this is hosted in your own computer then im out

It is in the cloud, if you go to beastnode, that's what I'll be using it's based in the U.S I pretty sure. It's the same host that ZexyZek uses. :D

Conan
04-16-2015, 07:17 AM
It is in the cloud, if you go to beastnode, that's what I'll be using it's based in the U.S I pretty sure. It's the same host that ZexyZek uses. :D

RAM of the server?

radusavin366
04-16-2015, 07:41 AM

Yay, can I help?I can be a grammar nazi or a admin!Note: I'm pretty noobish in minecraft, I stoped playing this summer.

If you don't want me to be an admin, can I just join the server pl0x?

XxDualSparkxX
04-16-2015, 07:46 AM
RAM of the server?

For now it will me around 1gb I'll try to upgrade it though.

- - - Updated - - -

Yay, can I help?I can be a grammar nazi or a admin!Note: I'm pretty noobish in minecraft, I stoped playing this summer.

If you don't want me to be an admin, can I just join the server pl0x?

it won't be up for a while as I need to get my bank account sorted but it'll get there :')

Conan
04-16-2015, 07:55 AM
For now it will me around 1gb I'll try to upgrade it though.

- - - Updated - - -

it won't be up for a while as I need to get my bank account sorted but it'll get there :')

I can help you find a cheaper server (Not minecraft server but a VPS)

You can get atleast 2GB in less than $10 per month

check lowendbox.com

If ever you use a VPS im here to help yah manage the server (Currently managing 2 CentOS Boxes :P)

EDIT: found one
http://serverbear.com/945-kvm4-bluevm
PS BlueVM is a reputable provider i actually saw tons of good comments about that vps provider

XxDualSparkxX
04-16-2015, 08:20 AM
I can help you find a cheaper server (Not minecraft server but a VPS)

You can get atleast 2GB in less than $10 per month

check lowendbox.com

If ever you use a VPS im here to help yah manage the server (Currently managing 2 CentOS Boxes :P)

EDIT: found one
http://serverbear.com/945-kvm4-bluevm
PS BlueVM is a reputable provider i actually saw tons of good comments about that vps provider

You seem to know your stuff, Maybe, just maybe, you could be Co-Owner. :D

Conan
04-16-2015, 08:51 AM
You seem to know your stuff, Maybe, just maybe, you could be Co-Owner. :D

I actually managed quite a big game community before (almost 500 members) the game was GTA SA-MP

Im usually asked to be the technical manager of the servers since most of the staff doesnt know how to use linux

And on plus for using VPS

You can use any plugin you want or any kind of server you want (P.S. you can also make a teamspeak server alongside it)

XxDualSparkxX
04-16-2015, 09:25 AM
I actually managed quite a big game community before (almost 500 members) the game was GTA SA-MP

Im usually asked to be the technical manager of the servers since most of the staff doesnt know how to use linux

You can use any plugin you want or any kind of server you want (P.S. you can also make a teamspeak server alongside it)

I have 0 Idea how to use linux :') and I can't seem to find a way to contact them, I need to ask if it would support a bukkit server :P

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, found out how, now I need to wait for the reply.

Conan
04-16-2015, 09:49 AM
I have 0 Idea how to use linux :') and I can't seem to find a way to contact them, I need to ask if it would support a bukkit server :P

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, found out how, now I need to wait for the reply.

A VPS can host anything (Website, Game Servers, Servers for other stuff)

You dont need to ask them if they support bukkit because you can host anything you want unless it breaches their ToS and AUP

I can manage the server if you want (Ive been a linux user for almost half a decade)

XxDualSparkxX
04-16-2015, 10:07 AM
A VPS can host anything (Website, Game Servers, Servers for other stuff)

You dont need to ask them if they support bukkit because you can host anything you want unless it breaches their ToS and AUP

I can manage the server if you want (Ive been a linux user for almost half a decade)

Thanks alot dude, You're really saving me alot of money here! Also, I can guarantee you will have full access to the server :') I'm usually good with this kind of stuff seeing as I have my website setup on a server that my grandfather brought. But I've never used linux in my life, You're a life saver ;)

Conan
04-16-2015, 10:30 AM
Thanks alot dude, You're really saving me alot of money here! Also, I can guarantee you will have full access to the server :') I'm usually good with this kind of stuff seeing as I have my website setup on a server that my grandfather brought. But I've never used linux in my life, You're a life saver ;)

I specialize in optimizing servers :P

though u should use spiggot server instead of bukkit because its more optimized

Ive made websites before i usually use bootstrap because im too lazy to make my own design
And bootstrap is made by twitter and you just need one webpage for phones and pcs so i love bootstrap

Seems like BlueVM is out of stock for KVM servers (Maybe due to the fact that their control panel is stil in development for supporting KVM servers)

XxDualSparkxX
04-16-2015, 10:38 AM
I specialize in optimizing servers :P

though u should use spiggot server instead of bukkit because its more optimized

Ive made websites before i usually use bootstrap because im too lazy to make my own design
And bootstrap is made by twitter and you just need one webpage for phones and pcs so i love bootstrap

Seems like BlueVM is out of stock for KVM servers (Maybe due to the fact that their control panel is stil in development for supporting KVM servers)

I was thinking of spigot, But I need to do research as to if it will mess anything up. :P

Conan
04-16-2015, 10:44 AM
I was thinking of spigot, But I need to do research as to if it will mess anything up. :P

I found the cheapest i can find

https://www.ehvps.com/index.php

you pay 12 USD for the first month then you will just pay 8 USD per month after

Just change the RAM value to 2GB in configuration then set the os to Debian 7.6

Bukkit doesnt support 1.8 anymore so you need to use spigot (if i can join ur team i can just manage the technical stuff because i dont usually play MC unless i test stuff)

XxDualSparkxX
04-16-2015, 10:53 AM

Thanks for the help!

XxDualSparkxX
04-16-2015, 11:10 AM

Bukkit doesnt support 1.8 anymore so you need to use spigot (if i can join ur team i can just manage the technical stuff because i dont usually play MC unless i test stuff)

The server probably won't be up for atleast 1-2 months add me on skype; XxDualSparkxX and I'll get in contact when It starts :D

Conan
04-16-2015, 11:45 AM
The server probably won't be up for atleast 1-2 months add me on skype; XxDualSparkxX and I'll get in contact when It starts :D

I rarely go online on skype anymore because the i quitted the forum that required skype for the Staff

Im mostly online here or InGame or just watching anime

but ill try to add u in skype

XxDualSparkxX
04-17-2015, 03:27 AM
I rarely go online on skype anymore because the i quitted the forum that required skype for the Staff

Im mostly online here or InGame or just watching anime

but ill try to add u in skype

I could just contact you on here :P