PDA

View Full Version : Major Derp moment at the Mall... WHY GROWTOPIA WHYYY!

Tre
04-13-2015, 11:25 PM
I was at the food court and I wanted to get McDonalds, and I thought, "I have 56 world locks, I can totally afford that."
Then, when I was in line, I looked in my wallet and I was like "Whaaaaat! I only have 20 dollars... wait.." Then reality sunk in..

I confused my in game world locks with real world money lol.... Growtopia y u do dis to me? :hat:

At least I could still buy the McDonalds, and I also bought a water instead of coke to be healthy ~

TheRealThatGuy
04-13-2015, 11:32 PM
That is a sign of playing too much Growtopia, maybe take a small break.

Pyroworld
04-13-2015, 11:34 PM
Woah.... Lmao take a break from this mind controlling game.

Tre
04-13-2015, 11:37 PM
That is a sign of playing too much Growtopia, maybe take a small break.

I tell myself that, but I just love this game too much :crazy:

Also, my friends in Growtopia are a part of my life, I love talking to them, getting advice, joking around... It's hard to let it go :crazy:

Shiruka
Lol wut. Very interesting....

Cloverlord
Oh my, that totally just made my day. Luckily you had enough money to actually get something though.

Off topic: I was at Walmart today and I ended up spending $30 on a bunch of Junk food. Ugh.

TheRealThatGuy
04-13-2015, 11:38 PM
I tell myself that, but I just love this game too much :crazy:

Also, my friends in Growtopia are a part of my life, I love talking to them, getting advice, joking around... It's hard to let it go :crazy:

LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Tre
04-13-2015, 11:46 PM
Oh my, that totally just made my day. Luckily you had enough money to actually get something though.

Off topic: I was at Walmart today and I ended up spending $30 on a bunch of Junk food. Ugh.

I always do that, waste my hard earned money and allowance on junk food <3

Worth it until it's gone... /cry

|ThyLuigi|
04-14-2015, 02:55 AM
2Addicted4Me

Seriously tho, that's a problem.

Just like my problem of thinking of the sound of WL (when abbreviated) as the sound of trying to sound it out, like it's not an acronym.

BlaZinG
04-14-2015, 03:20 AM
I didn't need to know this.

I DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SIDE EFFECTS OF GROWTOPIA :cry:

Ignorance is Bliss

Tre
04-14-2015, 03:51 AM
2Addicted4Me

Seriously tho, that's a problem.

Just like my problem of thinking of the sound of WL (when abbreviated) as the sound of trying to sound it out, like it's not an acronym.

It was just a brain-fart, I wouldn't say I have a serious addiction... yet :crazy:

RedRaivenGt
04-14-2015, 04:15 AM
Lawl (10 chars)

FinPhoen
04-14-2015, 04:26 PM
I was at the food court and I wanted to get McDonalds, and I thought, "I have 56 world locks, I can totally afford that."
Then, when I was in line, I looked in my wallet and I was like "Whaaaaat! I only have 20 dollars... wait.." Then reality sunk in..

I confused my in game world locks with real world money lol.... Growtopia y u do dis to me? :hat:

At least I could still buy the McDonalds, and I also bought a water instead of coke to be healthy ~

YOUR MCDONALD SELLS WATER? WHAAAAAAT?

FlippyGT
04-14-2015, 10:06 PM
LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

When I read his reply, I was like "I have to 'bold-en' those words"
*Scrolls down a bit*
Darn it.

Tre
04-14-2015, 11:22 PM
YOUR MCDONALD SELLS WATER? WHAAAAAAT?

Yes, but in water bottle form :crazy:

Updated
04-15-2015, 05:26 AM
I can't even buy a bottle of water. Spent almost all of my money on computer shops