PDA

View Full Version : aww hell

ParkourDevil
04-14-2015, 02:49 AM
i just woke up with this INSANE pain in my ear, we're going to doctor in 5 hours. .,.

Hans
04-14-2015, 03:42 AM
i just woke up with this INSANE pain in my ear, we're going to doctor in 5 hours. .,.

Wot happend to yer' sig? I lieked it.

It wos very apprupirate fer children cuz u kno sloths kno hao 2 drop teh bass n in the white chix movie dat isnt gross.

Ppl need 2 gro up n get ruined by teh internet get rekt.

ParkourDevil
04-14-2015, 09:58 AM
Wot happend to yer' sig? I lieked it.

It wos very apprupirate fer children cuz u kno sloths kno hao 2 drop teh bass n in the white chix movie dat isnt gross.

Ppl need 2 gro up n get ruined by teh internet get rekt.

xD .

Sam Jones
04-14-2015, 10:46 AM

i just woke up sick... :nope:

ParkourDevil
04-14-2015, 12:12 PM

It really sucks, Sorry for you man..

26FtW26
04-14-2015, 12:34 PM
probably something wrong with your nose
...yee?

Magicalfishy
04-14-2015, 12:44 PM

I woke extremely nauseous at 5am yesterday and threw up twice due to some sort of food poisoning. I just sucked it up as much as possible and went to work. :sweatdrop:

MadsterMadsk
04-14-2015, 12:49 PM
So one day my friend was whit me like we were at my home and then he downloaded Cheat Engine i didnt notice then i came back from bathroom and he show LOOK IM FAST (on my account) i got banned i was like ***?
Then i didnt know i had it on my computer and today i went to growtopia and it said Admin warning: dont use cheat engine when you play growtopia i was like what the heck is Cheat Engine and he i went search it on my computer and found it i was what when and again what? when did i get this? and i knew it was my friend so i removed it from my computer and went to growtopia and i played and then admin thing came again.... -.- i removed growtopia downloaded again and again THE FRIKING admin thing and now i cant play growtopia whit my computer THANKS MY FRIEND!!!! pls how i could get rid of it? cmon i want play growtopia!

Arcyus
04-14-2015, 12:56 PM
you got a flu ? or too much wearing headphones ?
i just woke up with insane pain in my ear and headache tho last week due i got a baaaad flu.

ParkourDevil
04-14-2015, 01:12 PM
So one day my friend was whit me like we were at my home and then he downloaded Cheat Engine i didnt notice then i came back from bathroom and he show LOOK IM FAST (on my account) i got banned i was like ***?
Then i didnt know i had it on my computer and today i went to growtopia and it said Admin warning: dont use cheat engine when you play growtopia i was like what the heck is Cheat Engine and he i went search it on my computer and found it i was what when and again what? when did i get this? and i knew it was my friend so i removed it from my computer and went to growtopia and i played and then admin thing came again.... -.- i removed growtopia downloaded again and again THE FRIKING admin thing and now i cant play growtopia whit my computer THANKS MY FRIEND!!!! pls how i could get rid of it? cmon i want play growtopia!

Sorry but ***