PDA

View Full Version : The Best Prank You Ever Did

I-Am-Legend
06-13-2013, 02:44 PM
When my friend left to go to the bathroom, I pretty much jacked up his Coke he was drinking. I dumped the Coke out and then put Soy Sauce in it for instead.(They almost look the same but close enough). When he came back and drank the coke(soy sauce), he basically spit the soy sauce everywhere on the grass. I was laughing so hard but my friend wasn't so amused...

TheDoctor
06-13-2013, 03:44 PM
So my friend always has like a corn dog for lunch so one day he went to wash his hands so me and my other friend drilled a hole into it and placed inside yogurt and then he came back and he was pissed:D

mowgli
06-13-2013, 03:48 PM
I once glued my school teachers' butt to her chair, when she stood up it was #genius.
I felt bad about the joke, until she was laughing and later the class too, so Then I felt a little bit better.

It was at elementary School

juniorful1000
06-13-2013, 04:35 PM
My sister always pee/poo before school. So I woke up very early and made fake poop out of the brown roll after you use the toilet paper. I made it look like I pooped just before her and placed the poop on the rim of the toilet. When she went in she was like "ewwwwwww, Oh mah Gaaaaaa, you b**ch you need to learn how to aim." It was so hilarious. She even got a glove to pick it up. She told me to clean it, but at that moment I told her it was fake, and I ended up, having to walk to school.

PS My sister is my ride to school

I-Am-Legend
06-13-2013, 04:44 PM
My sister always pee/poo before school. So I woke up very early and made fake poop out of the brown roll after you use the toilet paper. I made it look like I pooped just before her and placed the poop on the rim of the toilet. When she went in she was like "ewwwwwww, Oh mah Gaaaaaa, you b**ch you need to learn how to aim." It was so hilarious. She even got a glove to pick it up. She told me to clean it, but at that moment I told her it was fake, and I ended up, having to walk to school.

The11Who
06-14-2013, 07:09 AM
Well this wasn't really a prank but it was funny any ways.

So there's this guy at my primary school (We are all in highschool now, thank god.) and he always used to really really annoy me, and kinda "bully" me which he totally failed at... So, this is what happened. I was drinking from my water bottle, and he started saying things to annoy me, so I warned him "If you get any closer, I WILL pour my water ontop of you." He came closer (which was a mistake) saying "BRING IT ON", and I poured my WHOLE bottle ontop of him, which also got my bag wet. At the moment when he was drenched, the teacher came outside and stared at him saying "(name), what are you doing? How many times does the teachers have to say not to play with water?" and I started complaining that my bag was also wet, so he had to do jobs for the teachers AFTER SCHOOL (lol).
So it was like a lose - win situation for me :3

maplepro
06-14-2013, 07:13 AM
Editing wat people say

mowgli
06-16-2013, 06:04 PM

You shouldn't told her before school was out but when you were in her car:sweatdrop:

mowgli
06-16-2013, 06:12 PM
During my class management and organisation I had a bottle of water and squeezed the bottle and a few drups of it felt on my knees, so I thought "okay......" And then they asked aren't you going to do a payback.... so I said "hmm, Why not?" And I emptied 45% of the bottle on top of his head. Everyone lauging, and when I still was thirsty I put the bottle near my mouth and when I laughed about the jokes I forgot to open my mouth and the water felt right down to my pants and yes, exactly at the point where it looked I pee'd myself And not to forget it was just the third hour so I had a whole school day heading:p