04-15-2015, 12:20 PM
Good luck man, wish you the best of luck

Please
04-15-2015, 12:21 PM
My will start of n few years (4).
Any ways good luck.

Updated
04-15-2015, 01:34 PM
If your instructor is beautiful, head to the bar.
If she is not, make the car crash.

SageDeoxys
04-15-2015, 02:01 PM
Wish you the best of luck, ye old MagicalFishy!

Hans
04-15-2015, 02:22 PM
Im such nub. I only kno how to drive matic cars, not manual :cry:

why am i so nub in everything????????

GoldenRaven
04-15-2015, 04:51 PM
Gl on your test!

Took me 2 attempts to get my drivers license ;-;

Solsagann
04-15-2015, 05:08 PM
Good luck !
Shame on me, I never passed mine. I'm a bus person.

TheWestonGuy
04-15-2015, 05:08 PM
If i'm officially 16, I can get my drivers license.

I WISH U LUCK! :]

EasykGT
04-15-2015, 05:10 PM
~Best of luck, dude!

I can start my drivers test when I am 16! I am 13 now, 3 years to go! :yeah:

Magicalfishy
04-15-2015, 05:15 PM
Gl on your test!

Took me 2 attempts to get my drivers license ;-;

Guess it's going to make me 2 attempts too. I aced everything except for one left turn... I didn't notice there was a left turn lane since I was focused on doing SMOG correctly. Apparently it was an instant fail and she didn't tell me until the test was over even though it was like the first turn of the test. I'm just disappointed in myself for not paying cose enough attention. :sweatdrop:

radusavin366
04-15-2015, 05:17 PM
Hey guys, my driving test starts in a few hours! Wish me luck. :sweatdrop:

Zang, in Romania we need 18 years to get our driver license.

Anyway, good luck :3

Boomer
04-15-2015, 06:09 PM
Guess it's going to make me 2 attempts too. I aced everything except for one left turn... I didn't notice there was a left turn lane since I was focused on doing SMOG correctly. Apparently it was an instant fail and she didn't tell me until the test was over even though it was like the first turn of the test. I'm just disappointed in myself for not paying cose enough attention. :sweatdrop:

1 mistake fails the whole test.

Wow. Such fair (not).

Edwardson97
04-15-2015, 06:12 PM

thats one hard test if you can't mess up just once. I think there is more into the matter than we think.

Magicalfishy
04-15-2015, 07:09 PM
thats one hard test if you can't mess up just once. I think there is more into the matter than we think.

It's because I missed a turn lane that I should've been in. Honest mistake... but how would that make me fail the test? Seems very unfair. :sweatdrop:

GoldenRaven
04-15-2015, 07:40 PM

Haha, someone got in my way so I had to stop causing me to fail

zxsonic
04-15-2015, 10:24 PM
It's because I missed a turn lane that I should've been in. Honest mistake... but how would that make me fail the test? Seems very unfair. :sweatdrop:

Sucks but there is no point crying over it now. Just gotta remember to that next time. Wish you good luck on your next try.

Magicalfishy
04-15-2015, 11:15 PM
Sucks but there is no point crying over it now. Just gotta remember to that next time. Wish you good luck on your next try.

Thanks dude. Great point made. :P