PDA

View Full Version : Finally after a year and a half i claim MASTER SORCER!

R.V.
04-18-2015, 04:58 AM
^^^^^

Anyways gosh I have come a far ways compared to tempting getting it in 3 days lol YAY MASTE SCORCER!

Edit: Whoa weird it shows I have Master Sorcer yet I have 499 posts when you need 500 yet I have 500 lol

KenDu
04-18-2015, 05:02 AM
^^^^^

Anyways gosh I have come a far ways compared to tempting getting it in 3 days lol YAY MASTE SCORCER!

You still need 1 post to get the master sorcerer's rank

-Edit-

nevermind, I am wrong, my whole life is a lie! I thought you need 500 Post to be master sorcerer

Shiruka
04-18-2015, 11:25 AM
Then you see Tempting who joined in April and became a Master Sorcerer in a couple of days.

Tempting
04-19-2015, 12:22 AM
Man, people won't let that go. Do people really care THAT much about post counts? It's kind of unbelievable how the person in the case is the only person who doesn't really care much about it.

R.V.
04-19-2015, 12:35 AM
Man, people won't let that go. Do people really care THAT much about post counts? It's kind of unbelievable how the person in the case is the only person who doesn't really care much about it.

I think it's cool that you have so many posts in such little time. Technically your a legend lol.

SilversoulX
04-19-2015, 05:48 AM

Did you use JavaScript or did you spam?

Tempting
04-20-2015, 12:12 AM
Did you use JavaScript or did you spam?

I posted just like you guys. I just post on more threads. Also, you can't call it spam if i'm not doing anything against the forum rules, it's just writing a message instead of only looking at the posts.