PDA

View Full Version : Join the NovaBound Project!

Magicalfishy
04-19-2015, 07:09 PM
Hey guys, if you didn't already know I'm creating a Growtopian action/adventure series on Youtube. We had a ton of people sign up to help out with the project so we need to create this thread to get everybody together... but this also means you have a second chance at applying to join the team!

Here's the team that was chosen in the past:
Actors: Cloverlord, Solsagann, Jothewarrior, SBPRODUCTIONS, EasyKGT, Techy, Slayer7, Kirti (Has focus and one ring), EEST Gaming
Eko007(Jamie Bond Get it, she's a girl and has 007 in her name... no? Okay ) Stobble, Linkoftime, Bejelewed, HerobineFan,
Kragor, bagel124, Mark Chong, IAvernie, CoryT, LuckyC, Daniel Cervantes, Berneice,iHestia, michealhans10

Writers: Goldshard, IAverine, Megazork, AlphaAngel, OrionsBelt, and Me.,

Artists: Spotlight, CoolDrew, Snowkuro,

(Sorry if any names are spelt wrong, I didn't make this list)

If you have already been accepted please click this link and join the team!: https://www.chatwork.com/g/xojrhxud3t9yu3

Here's the original post if you'd like to apply;

Hey guys, not really sure what subforum this belonged in because it's about a story, a collaboration request, and all that other good stuff. Seemed relevant to just post it here. Anyways, I'm making an action/adventure series that will be like Earthbound/Adventure Time/Majora's Mask sometime soon and I need help with it. I've got the main story down, and here's the base of the story;

A few friends are in a school lock-in during night of the comet, and eventually hear a loud explosion and are instantly knocked unconscious. After regaining consciousness they awaken to their school and the rest of the world in ruins. The apocalypse has begun, opening a portal bringing an alien race to the earth... But what could they possibly be after? A friendly wizard kidnaps the friends and brings him to his lair and explains what is going on. He explains the mysterious masks that each have individual powers and then the journey begins.

Obviously there will be A TON more than said, and I plan to let it run on for a few seasons. I need ideas for the name of the series. I'm also going to need experienced builders to help out with creating the set(s).

Anyways, if you want to be a script writer/story creator then please provide me with some examples of your work or create a new one from scratch!

If you'd like to be an artist for the series give me some examples of your work! (We're going to need logos, promo pictures, maybe even posters!)

If you'd like to be an actor, please provide me with your timezone, how often you log in (please give close to exact hours), and how many times you log in per week.
Here's a list of what we need;

Guys and girls extras, 2 main male characters, 1 main female character, someone with the one ring and focused eyes, 1 girl with focused eyes, turtle hat, and fairy set, and 1 male with merlin hat and chaos wand. We will be adding characters in the future, so if you have character ideas even right now please suggest them!

We're open to all sorts of ideas, and if you'd like play a major role in this series whether it be an actor, script writer, artist, builder, whatever, please do add me on Skype: magicalfishytv ,so we can keep in close contact.

Here's our awesome logo created by SnowKuro & Aquarious:
http://s22.postimg.org/b43r6unod/nova_concept_remake23ss.jpg

raqk
04-19-2015, 08:22 PM
I have always been interested in an ongoing series, rather than single music videos and whatnot. I would love to be in it, if im online at the time of a recording, if not, it doesn't really matter. It would help though if you were able to give a time(s) and me being able to work something out. Although if not, I could always give a few spare blocks, and help with clearing worlds and stuff...

Magicalfishy
04-19-2015, 10:20 PM
I have always been interested in an ongoing series, rather than single music videos and whatnot. I would love to be in it, if im online at the time of a recording, if not, it doesn't really matter. It would help though if you were able to give a time(s) and me being able to work something out. Although if not, I could always give a few spare blocks, and help with clearing worlds and stuff...

Sure, sure! Thanks. :p

Mahmoud
04-19-2015, 10:38 PM
I would love to join and act in this series, but don't force me to take off my froghat D:

- - - Updated - - -

My time zone is UTC 2:00+
I log on everyday mostly depends on me and on what happen in real life.
I can sit and play for more then 10 hours a day, if I wanted to do it.

Magicalfishy
04-19-2015, 10:57 PM
I would love to join and act in this series, but don't force me to take off my froghat D:

- - - Updated - - -

My time zone is UTC 2:00+
I log on everyday mostly depends on me and on what happen in real life.
I can sit and play for more then 10 hours a day, if I wanted to do it.

Unless you want to be the Frog Spirit or Nature Spirit you'll have to take off your hat.

Areodax
04-20-2015, 01:03 AM
I wanna join in.

I'll be my usual persona, with my PSI and all. Just that I'll look like a lone warrior. :crazy:

BioTestificate
04-20-2015, 01:28 AM
Do you need to have prior knowledge of the Earthbound storyline or whatnot? I'd like to join if you don't.

P.S: An extra if you're short on crew.

Its Daniel
04-20-2015, 06:40 AM
Can I join?
I've been waiting for someone to make an action/adventure series.

I'm online from Monday to Sunday. my time zone is UTC +8h (I can't understand UTC I suk)

Hans
04-20-2015, 06:54 AM
Link is there, and I wanna join. But I don't know ;~;

I'm shy..

Mahmoud
04-20-2015, 02:11 PM
Unless you want to be the Frog Spirit or Nature Spirit you'll have to take off your hat.

I will be a frog spirit, no taking off the froghat, until Sethmumu add something that relates to frogs.

Aquarious
04-20-2015, 02:15 PM
Link is there, and I wanna join. But I don't know ;~;

I'm shy..

We don't bite, we can all be friendos. qwq

26FtW26
04-20-2015, 02:26 PM
Hey, could I join? I would want to be an actor. Main if possible.
My timezone is the Estonian timezone, google says its UTC+02:00
I can log on whenever I want on weekends. On school days I can join after 2PM and stay on for however long needed, except for Wednesday and Thursday. For smaller skits and whatnot I can log on from school. If you are planning on recording it in summer too, you can count on me being there whenever needed. (on summer)

add me on the chat
~Nippli Gört (jacksepticeye fans, anyone?)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I am fine with using Skype for chatting altho I sound like a newborn donkey having a seizure.

EasykGT
04-20-2015, 02:30 PM
Thank you! I will just need to sign up..

Best Advisor
04-20-2015, 02:35 PM
Will there be any other series/projects? Just asking.:D

DodoZack
04-20-2015, 02:39 PM
I would like to be an actor. I would really like to join the team and be a part of the community.
If you accept me I would be so happy.

Sozes Isbored
04-20-2015, 03:46 PM
I would like to be an actor, i log in everyday usually over 5 hours except on days that i'm busy in real life (very very few). I live in +8GMT (Singapore)

I dont have focus eyes, but i have puppy. :)

Magicalfishy
04-20-2015, 08:44 PM
Hey, could I join? I would want to be an actor. Main if possible.
My timezone is the Estonian timezone, google says its UTC+02:00
I can log on whenever I want on weekends. On school days I can join after 2PM and stay on for however long needed, except for Wednesday and Thursday. For smaller skits and whatnot I can log on from school. If you are planning on recording it in summer too, you can count on me being there whenever needed. (on summer)

add me on the chat
~Nippli Gört (jacksepticeye fans, anyone?)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I am fine with using Skype for chatting altho I sound like a newborn donkey having a seizure.

When is summer break for Estonia? My only problem with other countries being a main is I don't know when they can log on or not. Anyways, everyone is accepted so please join the ChatWork. :P

BioTestificate
04-21-2015, 12:51 PM
Free bump 4 fishy!

l0l
04-21-2015, 01:01 PM
I would like to be a writer (story creator). I will post an example later, since Im extremely busy atm.

I could also montage/edit videos, in case we will need it.

26FtW26
04-21-2015, 01:59 PM
When is summer break for Estonia? My only problem with other countries being a main is I don't know when they can log on or not. Anyways, everyone is accepted so please join the ChatWork. :P

its on summer
like the europan summer, not australian summer
like just summer kk?
im pretty sure its in like 5 weeks starting
so yee

iNarwhal
04-21-2015, 02:01 PM
me gusta
me want to be actor

:3

Shadin Siddique
04-21-2015, 02:11 PM
Hey guys, if you didn't already know I'm creating a Growtopian action/adventure series on Youtube. We had a ton of people sign up to help out with the project so we need to create this thread to get everybody together... but this also means you have a second chance at applying to join the team!

Here's the team that was chosen in the past:
Actors: Cloverlord, Solsagann, Jothewarrior, SBPRODUCTIONS, EasyKGT, Techy, Slayer7, Kirti (Has focus and one ring), EEST Gaming
Eko007(Jamie Bond Get it, she's a girl and has 007 in her name... no? Okay ) Stobble, Linkoftime, Bejelewed, HerobineFan,
Kragor, bagel124, Mark Chong, IAvernie, CoryT, LuckyC, Daniel Cervantes, Berneice,iHestia, michealhans10

Writers: Goldshard, IAverine, Megazork, AlphaAngel, OrionsBelt, and Me.,

Artists: Spotlight, CoolDrew, Snowkuro,

(Sorry if any names are spelt wrong, I didn't make this list)

If you have already been accepted please click this link and join the team!: https://www.chatwork.com/g/xojrhxud3t9yu3

Here's the original post if you'd like to apply;

Here's our awesome logo created by SnowKuro & Aquarious:
http://s22.postimg.org/b43r6unod/nova_concept_remake23ss.jpg

Can I be an artist? Oh and I can't make cool backgrounds on my "drawing app" or whatever,here's some example I drew for some random guy:

And. This is me:

JJAAZZEER
04-21-2015, 03:08 PM
Hey Fishy, I'd like to participate in this adventure series! I wanna try something different on Growtopia so yeah and I could contribute alot here! :D I'm always online from Monday-Sunday, My timezone is GMT+8.

Jerick anthony remo
04-21-2015, 03:34 PM
Can i join? I want to be an actor.

Magicalfishy
04-21-2015, 07:58 PM
Can i join? I want to be an actor.

Yeah, minor actor roles are always appreciated. :p

26FtW26
04-22-2015, 12:51 PM
bump yeeeee

Areodax
04-22-2015, 12:51 PM
Helping Fishy bump this.

For the Lord.

JJAAZZEER
04-22-2015, 12:52 PM
Bump bump :crazy:

Chellea
04-22-2015, 01:44 PM
oh, this is wonderful!! i wish you and the team all the very best in this project!
but can i apply as an artist or a minor actor :o?

Magicalfishy
04-22-2015, 08:26 PM
oh, this is wonderful!! i wish you and the team all the very best in this project!
but can i apply as an artist or a minor actor :o?

Yeah sure, we need as many artists as we can take. :p

BioTestificate
04-23-2015, 01:03 PM
Free bump 4 fishy the second!

Chellea
04-23-2015, 01:31 PM
Yeah sure, we need as many artists as we can take. :p

yay! is there any form of application?

iNarwhal
04-28-2015, 02:11 PM
If you'd like to be an actor, please provide me with your timezone, how often you log in (please give close to exact hours), and how many times you log in per week.

My timezone is Central (America)
I log in alot,i'd say about lime 30+ a week/

Per week,i'd say I log on 7-14 a week.