PDA

View Full Version : FNaF 3- Adventures of xSparklez.

#xSparklez#
04-20-2015, 06:18 PM
Lemme gimme u a quick overview what happens to meh when i play the Nightmare mode.

12 AM:

Reboot, Reboot, Reboot, Reboot.

1 AM:

Le me is watching the hallway. A wild freddy suddenly appears and tries to eat my face. Then the reboot happens.
Most likely the Springtrap has finally arrived to CAM 04.

2 AM:

Le me is checking da wild monitors. Then i reboot AGAIN. Then a wild foxy suddenly appears. Le me is scared. Le springtrap (why not wintertrap) is in vents. Le me is considering if i should get another job. Like a security guard in a supermarket. Not a security guard in le wild horror attraction.

3 AM:

Le me in an office. Stringtrap is staring at my muscles. I look at his gut. Suddenly wild error appears.

4 AM:

Me in an office, Springtrap peeking in behind the entrace. Le me near my death. Final reboot, before my final hour.

5 AM:

Le me doing a MLG staring contest with springtrap. Le me hoping no errors disturb me. Suddenly wild freddy appears.

6 AM:

LOL JK. I died at 4 AM.

This is an true story by xSparklez the Beyonce. Any misuse of the following text is highly dangerous, becuz i will hunt u down and i'll eat you.

No really. This is what i face everyday.

REGISORD
04-20-2015, 06:22 PM
I can't get past night 4 ;-;

#xSparklez#
04-21-2015, 07:25 PM
Just keep on CAM 9, play audio, seal the first vent and reboot... Until the night ends

SwafGaming
04-21-2015, 07:35 PM
the worst glitch EVER
Chica attack - reboot when i finished rebootin freedy attack after rebootin Foxy attack and BOOM sprintrap attack

REGISORD
04-22-2015, 08:08 AM
the worst glitch EVER
Chica attack - reboot when i finished rebootin freedy attack after rebootin Foxy attack and BOOM sprintrap attack

Basically what keeps happening to me :whistling:

#xSparklez#
04-22-2015, 01:00 PM
How about a triple jumpscare while rebooting :3

SwafGaming
04-22-2015, 01:05 PM
im playing fnaf 2 right now

day 6

12AM : GO AWAY FOXY

1AM : MAAANGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2AM : golden freedy!!!

3AM : trying to sruvive from bonnie

4AM : LOW FLASHLIGH BATTERY

5am : OMG OMG OMG I WILL WIN....... golden freeedy :(

#xSparklez#
04-22-2015, 01:08 PM
On phone or computer?

SwafGaming
04-22-2015, 01:38 PM
On phone or computer?

phone

and if you will tell me about that when you just wind up the music box and wear the ask and check the vans

then i use this and its usless

Snowcone
04-22-2015, 01:40 PM
I'm only on night 3 on FNAF3 and I fail every time!In fact I didn't even pay for the app........

#xSparklez#
04-23-2015, 05:54 PM
phone

and if you will tell me about that when you just wind up the music box and wear the ask and check the vans

then i use this and its usless

On phone i do the following steps:

-I completely mute the game, so i won't start panicing.
-Don't check any cameras except for Prize Corner.
-On earlier nights, just wind up music box every once in a while and just flash hallway, and check the vents.
-On later nights, always keep your one thumb close to the mask. And whenever no one is in sight, keep the music box wound. There wore many incidents, when an animatronic came to my office, and my music box was winding down mega fast.
-Dont check the right vent, when you put on the freddy head on evertyime you exit the monitor.
-Most important is, like i mentioned earlier, keep a thumb close to mask button. If you do it, you should be doing an easy ride from Night 1 to 7.