PDA

View Full Version : A concert tomorrow!

RudolphPlays
04-21-2015, 04:11 PM
I will be a part of my friend's creative work, what every 8th class student has to do in my school. I will be playing guitar and flute. I hope I will not mess it up. Wish me luck :D

Liquidifiedsolid901
04-22-2015, 02:49 AM
GOODLUCK!!!!
I always get nervous before my musical performances! But, it'll turn out ok. :) I play the saxophone, and piano.

Cloverlord
04-22-2015, 02:51 AM
Good luck in the concert!

Before you go on, try drinking some water or chewing on a piece of gum to calm you're nerves (If you even have any!)

Remember to have fun!

-Cloverlord here wishing you luck.

(I play guitar, clarinet and the baritone. I am currently learning the piano)

RudolphPlays
04-22-2015, 02:07 PM
It turned out AWESOME! Just arrived home. I messed up one part of my flute song, but all guitar songs went great. Now i will learn Darude - Sandstorm on guitar ;)

GT_PIJUS
04-22-2015, 02:08 PM
I will be a part of my friend's creative work, what every 8th class student has to do in my school. I will be playing guitar and flute. I hope I will not mess it up. Wish me luck :D

I wish you good luck!

Cyah
04-22-2015, 02:09 PM
It turned out AWESOME! Just arrived home. I messed up one part of my flute song, but all guitar songs went great. Now i will learn Darude - Sandstorm on guitar ;)

Cool man!!
Good luck on The other concerts!

Tomaterman
04-22-2015, 11:26 PM
Daurude sandstorm? Dude thats awesome. I dont really care for the song i just like the mlg version, darude dankstorm

Tempting
04-23-2015, 12:45 AM
I play clarinet, so i'd probably understand before a big concert, good luck buddy!