PDA

View Full Version : Starbound

l0l
04-21-2015, 06:42 PM
Hello. Whoever has Starbound and is willing to play with me in a band on a server (and just have fun in SB), add me on steam and tell me that you are form forums. I will send you the abc files after we discuss :) I plan to have a huge orchestra (maybe 5+ people, not really huge irl but pretty big in SB) and we will first play the planned songs, and then we may decide to play some other stuff.

Bejewled
04-21-2015, 06:57 PM
I have it but my ofc my pc is down :c

Brennanber
04-22-2015, 04:37 AM
I'm surprised public servers are still a thing with no anti hack or id system. Also you can just create client sided items and drop unknown textures to crash everyone. Plus the servers themselves are terribly optimized so one DOS and the whole thing goes down.

l0l
04-22-2015, 04:41 AM
I'm surprised public servers are still a thing with no anti hack or id system. Also you can just create client sided items and drop unknown textures to crash everyone. Plus the servers themselves are terribly optimized so one DOS and the whole thing goes down.

I can send the account and password along with other info as soon as we get ready.

Dark_Heat
04-22-2015, 10:47 AM
Hello. Whoever has Starbound and is willing to play with me in a band on a server (and just have fun in SB), add me on steam and tell me that you are form forums. I will send you the abc files after we discuss :) I plan to have a huge orchestra (maybe 5+ people, not really huge irl but pretty big in SB) and we will first play the planned songs, and then we may decide to play some other stuff.

Would do if my starbound characters didn't delete themselves. ;-;

and if my headphones didn't break.

Magicalfishy
04-22-2015, 12:20 PM
Yeah, I'd join as soon as I have time. :p

Zfert
04-22-2015, 03:04 PM
Maybe i could join you on the weekends