PDA

View Full Version : Question

XxJeirinxX
04-21-2015, 07:08 PM
You inherit 5 Billion dollars from your friend, the same day Aliens said that they were going to blow up the planet. What are you going to do with the money?

The answer live life to the fullest is not allowed

iNarwhal
04-21-2015, 07:10 PM
spend it all on growtopia and other games :crazy:

Dirt
04-21-2015, 07:10 PM
You inherit 5 Billion dollars from your friend, the same day Aliens said that they were going to blow up the planet. What are you going to do with the money?

i'll hide myself somewere in a bunker made of Dirt pretending i'm not a living organism as soon as they try to leave the planet go on aboard on the alien mothership and survive everything

XxJeirinxX
04-21-2015, 07:11 PM
spend it all on growtopia and other games :crazy:

Will the deal still be made? Or will it not?

:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

GT_PIJUS
04-21-2015, 07:11 PM

I'll try to give the money to the aliens.#Savemylife

XxJeirinxX
04-21-2015, 07:12 PM
i'll hide myself somewere in a bunker made of Dirt pretending i'm not a living organism as soon as they try to leave the planet go on aboard on the alien mothership and survive everything

Excellent decision. But I see that Aliens have advanced technology, so they might detect you.

PolarisHD
04-21-2015, 07:15 PM
Make it rain.

Dirt
04-21-2015, 07:15 PM
Excellent decision. But I see that Aliens have advanced technology, so they might detect you.

you know how some animals try to avoid predators?, they pretend like they are dead and there ain't no system telling that the piece of Dirt on the floor is alive or they might doubt their own technology :sweatdrop:

XxJeirinxX
04-21-2015, 07:17 PM
Bumpity Bump