PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite anime?

Gusto
04-22-2015, 02:22 AM
I know this question is asked a lot, but I'm planing to get into anime again. Whats your favorite Anime and why do you recommended it? We all know Cory in the house is the bomb, so why not leave any other anime you enjoy :cool:

Spring break ruels :3

Megazork
04-22-2015, 02:24 AM
That's hard to decide but I guess Akame ga Kill or Chuunibyo is 1st for me right now. But I plan to watch Steins Gate, Guilty Crown, and Gintama, animes that my friends are pressuring me to watch.

Gusto
04-22-2015, 02:27 AM
That's hard to decide but I guess Akame ga Kill or Chuunibyo is 1st for me right now. But I plan to watch Steins Gate, Guilty Crown, and Gintama, animes that my friends are pressuring me to watch.

I loved Chuunibyo :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmPPCkF6-fk
I'll check out the ones you just mentioned.

DeBest
04-22-2015, 02:37 AM
I know this question is asked a lot, but I'm planing to get into anime again. Whats your favorite Anime and why do you recommended it? We all know Cory in the house is the bomb, so why not leave any other anime you enjoy :cool:

FullMetal Alchemist, Code Geass, and Death Note are on a completely different level of all animes, They are all beautiful.

Another one I reaaaaally REALLLY loved was Hajime no Ippo series! RYUSEI NO EIGA KIMI NI

You should watch all the ones I've mentioned above, they are totally worth it!

Bejewled
04-22-2015, 02:43 AM
I'm kinda new to this anime thing lol.
I always saw my dad watching it and just shrugged it off.
But then I decided to watch one and so far I've finished SAO and SAO 2, I took a break from one piece and I'm currently watching Fairy Tail.

Fairy Tail is my current favorite no hate pls :sweatdrop:

Megazork
04-22-2015, 02:45 AM
I loved Chuunibyo :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmPPCkF6-fk
I'll check out the ones you just mentioned.

The harem life

I'm just waiting for someone to say Highschool DxD or any other ecchi anime that is over the top

Jake808
04-22-2015, 02:49 AM

NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!! NARUTO!!!!!!!!!:yeah:

WokunGT
04-22-2015, 02:59 AM

I like boku-no-pico

Megazork
04-22-2015, 03:02 AM
I like boku-no-pico

And he went there

Mr.Hankey
04-22-2015, 03:03 AM
*Sorta Related*

Who's seen Patema Inverted?

Areodax
04-22-2015, 03:40 AM
Baka and Test and Sket Dance. Both are hilarious.

Also, I'm kinda liking Watamote. :crazy:

PolarisHD
04-22-2015, 06:30 AM
It's hard to pick like 5 anime, so I'm just going to list all my favorites.

For romance anime, since I'm a sucker for romance: Amagami SS, Mashiroiro Symphony, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu, Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, Oreshura, Golden Time, and Photokano.

For the other genres (some stll contain romance xP): Amagi Brilliant Park, The Monogatari series, Hataraku Maou-sama, Grisaia no Kajitsu, Highschool DxD, Noragami, and Trinity Seven.