PDA

View Full Version : Im scared :( truley scared

Defuse
04-22-2015, 02:23 AM
Im realy scared, my dog is getting neutered and i dont know how its going to turn out it could change his personality and all im scared hes 1 year and 6 months ughhhhhhh its tommarow UGHHHH help what should i do? Anyonehave expierience i cant get this off my brain :(

Tre
04-22-2015, 02:25 AM
It's going to make him less..... excitable. Don't worry, he isn't going to drastically change. He'll just be calmer.

This is NOTHING to worry about. :)

Every dog I have had has been neutered and nothing bad has ever happened.

Defuse
04-22-2015, 07:43 PM
It's going to make him less..... excitable. Don't worry, he isn't going to drastically change. He'll just be calmer.

This is NOTHING to worry about. :)

Every dog I have had has been neutered and nothing bad has ever happened.

Thanks he just got neutored and the dr said he is doing fine! Im still scared though D:

Boomer
04-22-2015, 07:55 PM
It'll make him better.

Less jumpy
Will grow closer to you
He'll (for the most part) stop dancing on your leg

He'll be fine :)

ParkourDevil
04-22-2015, 08:10 PM
He might bite your face off but you're fine :)

Edwardson97
04-22-2015, 08:14 PM
You will be fine. Neutering for dogs is a good thing, as they will get Less erotic and go off humping everything. He will get a lot calmer and be more respectful. Also you will start to notice less things disappearing and being chewed on. The only down side is that he's neautered, so no more spreading his genes.

ParkourDevil
04-22-2015, 08:15 PM
You will be fine. Neutering for dogs is a good thing, as they will get Less erotic and go off humping everything. He will get a lot calmer and be more respectful. Also you will start to notice less things disappearing and being chewed on. The only down side is that he's neautered, so no more spreading his genes.

Hope i never get neutered..

iNarwhal
04-22-2015, 09:14 PM

My cousin's pug once humped his head :crazy:

Boomer
04-22-2015, 09:28 PM
My cousin's pug once humped his head :crazy:

I wish I was there with a camera....

ParkourDevil
04-22-2015, 09:29 PM
I wish I was there with a camera....

damn son .

Boomer
04-22-2015, 09:36 PM
damn son .

Go watch SMG4's FNAF videos. They're funny as hell.

I'd post them here but too much language... :/

ParkourDevil
04-22-2015, 09:37 PM
Go watch SMG4's FNAF videos. They're funny as hell.

I'd post them here but too much language... :/

Ok, hey watch Creepy Cricket Fan. Funny asf