PDA

View Full Version : Failed Math class.

zxsonic
04-22-2015, 11:41 PM
Well i am in 9th Grade and i am taking Algebra 2. I have now found out that i have failed the class this marking period. The minimum to pass is a 65 and i finished with a 53. My parents don't know and i want to tell them before they see my report card. I just don't know how i could approach them with such a topic. I have never failed a class before or recieved a final grade loer than a 75. This will be heart breaking o my parents and has already shooken me up.

Howshould i approach my parents with this or should i just wait for the report card to come and show them? For those wondering how i failed it it because my Algebra teacher is super strict in terms of grading. I failed about all my test and quizes because earlier in the year I didn't really care to understand or remember the work but not until like 2-3 weeks ago did i take it serious. Some advice would really be good and very appreciated thank you.

AdminBro
04-22-2015, 11:43 PM
Tell them up front. Don't wait for the problem to overload. Think positive, but just sayin, you won't get into a good college anymore.

P.S. They will probably not let you use anymore electronics.

lukj2001
04-22-2015, 11:44 PM
Damn...just try again next semester...

Just keep the front or back door open so if they get mad at you you can always run :sweatdrop:

I ran outside and slept in my treehouse all night after my parents yelled and beat me :whistling:

AdminBro
04-22-2015, 11:46 PM

Just keep the front or back door open so if they get mad at you you can always run :sweatdrop:

I ran outside and slept in my treehouse all night after my parents yelled and beat me :whistling:

Oh. My. God. Your parents beat you.
Call the child hotline.

zxsonic
04-22-2015, 11:47 PM
Tell them up front. Don't wait for the problem to overload. Think positive, but just sayin, you won't get into a good college anymore.

P.S. They will probably not let you use anymore electronics.

Ya i now understand that. I will try my best to get all the info i can out before they go super sayian god on me. I am also preparred to not be able to even look at my xbox.

Good Bye Destiny...:cry:

Aquarious
04-22-2015, 11:48 PM
Do you have like a summer program you can take to help boost your marks?

lukj2001
04-22-2015, 11:48 PM
Oh. My. God. Your parents beat you.
Call the child hotline.

I dun dare, no hotline 4 me

zxsonic
04-22-2015, 11:49 PM

I will definetly be more on my game this marking period. I only failed that marking period if i can do really well this ladt one for math My average won't be horrible. They told us that at the end of this period we will get all the grades we had for that class averaged out for the year. I luckil did ok in math for the first and second period.

AdminBro
04-22-2015, 11:49 PM
I dun dare, no hotline 4 me

:3 XD Just sayin

zxsonic
04-22-2015, 11:51 PM
Do you have like a summer program you can take to help boost your marks?

I am not sure. But if i do my parents as well as me will jump at that chance.

AdminBro
04-22-2015, 11:55 PM
I am not sure. But if i do my parents as well as me will jump at that chance.

Are you going to tell soon? Tell me what happens, I would like to know.

Berenice
04-23-2015, 07:18 AM
It's fine :crazy: most 9th graders are taking algebra 1 and algebra 2 is mostly juniors, it wouldn't kill u to retake it, would it?

PotatoMarco
04-23-2015, 12:19 PM
"mom, dad... i do drugs!"
"WHAT SON?"
"nah jk i just failed my math subject"
"whew thats a relief"

works everytime.