PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to keep my brother out of my room?

BudderMeow
04-25-2015, 08:15 AM
My brother keeps barging in my room without asking and even if my mom tells him to ask, he just knocks it and comes right in before I even heard the knock.
The thing is, the lock on the door doesn't work and I don't want to keep pushing my bed in front of it to keep it closed and I don't want to spend 10 minutes to tell him to go out.
So, is there any other way I can stop this from happening?

SixFace
04-25-2015, 08:17 AM
Well,if your brother is very young,it is super hard for him to learn....Just try to be strict to your brother....You can talk to him loudly,but not in an angry voice.....:sweatdrop:

Cyah
04-25-2015, 08:23 AM
I was going to tell you that you gotta put the bed behind the door but you were faster than me.

Luminesce
04-25-2015, 08:24 AM
Maybe make him do it again, if possible. And if he does it right, be nice and positive. :)

That usually works for kids.
(But this is not always 100% effective).

What is his reason for entering your room? May it be, to spend time with you? Play with something in your room? If so, show him that when he does it right, he gets to do that.

But if he doesn't follow the rule, he doesn't get to do so.

Mahmoud
04-25-2015, 08:32 AM
Easy, try making a deal with him or murder him and replace him with someone else, jk.. Dont do dat one doe...

BudderMeow
04-25-2015, 08:33 AM
Maybe make him do it again, if possible. And if he does it right, be nice and positive. :)

That usually works for kids.
(But this is not always 100% effective).

What is his reason for entering your room? May it be, to spend time with you? Play with something in your room? If so, show him that when he does it right, he gets to do that.

But if he doesn't follow the rule, he doesn't get to do so.

Actually, he usually comes in for no reason ._.

Luminesce
04-25-2015, 09:19 AM

.-.

Now I feel helpless, lol.

Shadin Siddique
04-25-2015, 09:23 AM

Play with him or do a hippy hay hay ride in a slide at the park.

- - - Updated - - -

Easy, try making a deal with him or murder him and replace him with someone else, jk.. Dont do dat one doe...

Me: Bruh,I'll give you 10 Million dollars if you didn't entered my room forever! Okay?

Bruh: OAKY!!! I BUY CANDIES AND CHOCOLATESSSZZ

(No h8)

CheeseyC
04-25-2015, 09:32 AM
Try not to complain

Try to "prove that he doesnt have the right to go to your room"

Updated
04-25-2015, 10:39 AM
It seems like you are his sister. Maybe you're too beautiful?
jk...

hmmmm

Try to spend some time with him if you are free or talk to him one on one about knocking on the door before he enters.

If that doesn't work, teach him growtopia and make sure he will be addicted

26FtW26
04-25-2015, 11:10 AM
Get yourself a new lock...?
I don't have a small brother, but I lived in my friends place for a month and he does have a brother. So we worked out a way. First make sure your door opens outside in, then put something heavy infront of it.

Shiruka
04-25-2015, 11:12 AM
Ok what you need to do is..... do you have a wooden door stopper?, looks something like this: 74036
If you do then stick one of these under your door, and problem solved!

26FtW26
04-25-2015, 11:23 AM
Ok what you need to do is..... do you have a wooden door stopper?, looks something like this: 74036
If you do then stick one of these under your door, and problem solved!

That depends on what way the door opens, though. If it opens inside out that will not work. And sadly, doors 90% of the time open inside out. :(

iToaster
04-25-2015, 11:33 AM
do it to him zo he can FEEL THE PAIN MUWAHAHAHHAHAHA

Serp
04-25-2015, 11:52 AM
Deal.With.It
:crazy:

luigian293
04-25-2015, 11:55 AM
My brother keeps barging in my room without asking and even if my mom tells him to ask, he just knocks it and comes right in before I even heard the knock.
The thing is, the lock on the door doesn't work and I don't want to keep pushing my bed in front of it to keep it closed and I don't want to spend 10 minutes to tell him to go out.
So, is there any other way I can stop this from happening?

if your brother is old told him pls to not enter your room if younger than you its harder but talk loudly to him but not angry

26FtW26
04-25-2015, 12:09 PM
Yell at him that you will steal his little arrogant nose.

BioTestificate
04-25-2015, 01:42 PM
Post really *disturbing posters inside your room. Guaranteed.

*those stuff that is normally censored at national TV

Edolas
04-25-2015, 02:03 PM
Buy a new lock.

BudderMeow
04-25-2015, 07:39 PM
It seems like you are his sister. Maybe you're too beautiful?
jk...

hmmmm

Try to spend some time with him if you are free or talk to him one on one about knocking on the door before he enters.

If that doesn't work, teach him growtopia and make sure he will be addicted

But he knows about Growtopia before I did.

- - - Updated - - -

That depends on what way the door opens, though. If it opens inside out that will not work. And sadly, doors 90% of the time open inside out. :(

My door opens inside but I don't have a door stopper.

And I don't think my mom will let me get a new lock because she thinks I'll lock myself in too long :/