PDA

View Full Version : Help me... I am serious... please

Updated
04-25-2015, 01:38 PM
Wholes story for you to understand what's happening:
I called my friend in growtopia because I'm inviting him to join me in trolling and putting mud globs on players. When he went to my world, he asked me if I am still going to buy his pickaxe. I am not planning to buy his pickaxe anymore since I already got one yesterday and his pickaxe is overpriced. It's just that I don't want to say no and I think I might hurt him. That's why I said, "for biglock?" he said no, then he followed with "I want something worth wl." A pickaxe is not worth wl, I'm sure about that. So I offered him a ringmaster suit, and then put blackrocks after he says no. Since he wants something worth wl I offered him 2 dragon gate seeds, but I'm going to give it tomorrow since it's still planted. (I'm going to harvest it then break for seeds)Next, he demanded for my overalls while doing /cry. This time I had the initiative to say no rather than giving it. But what actually happened was I said no in a polite way. Then, he got angry and did /mad a lot of times, but I just can't give my overalls. When he left, I went to my friend, Vorago for tips. Bamboo13(the one who demanded for overalls) warped to me then demanded for overalls again. He suggested me to sell the 2 dragon gate seeds for wl then just buy overalls. Now that was the part where I can say yes, but I remembered it was hard to sell those seeds. So I set up a deal and told him that I will give him 1 overall/overalls for free after I get two of them.He said that if I don't give the overalls, he will call the mods. Now he was buying my air robinson for a tiny tank, I knew what would happen next since I don't want a tiny tank and need my air robinson. I left the world and changed account.

Now, I want you to please help me... What do I do? I want to ignore him and not give overalls so I can still use my dragon gates. Do I just ignore him like what my other friend said? What if he DOESN'T STOP annoying me?????? help please...

Arcyus
04-25-2015, 01:45 PM
Wholes story for you to understand what's happening:
I called my friend in growtopia because I'm inviting him to join me in trolling and putting mud globs on players. When he went to my world, he asked me if I am still going to buy his pickaxe. I am not planning to buy his pickaxe anymore since I already got one yesterday and his pickaxe is overpriced. It's just that I don't want to say no and I think I might hurt him. That's why I said, "for biglock?" he said no, then he followed with "I want something worth wl." A pickaxe is not worth wl, I'm sure about that. So I offered him a ringmaster suit, and then put blackrocks after he says no. Since he wants something worth wl I offered him 2 dragon gate seeds, but I'm going to give it tomorrow since it's still planted. (I'm going to harvest it then break for seeds)Next, he demanded for my overalls while doing /cry. This time I had the initiative to say no rather than giving it. But what actually happened was I said no in a polite way. Then, he got angry and did /mad a lot of times, but I just can't give my overalls. When he left, I went to my friend, Vorago for tips. Bamboo13(the one who demanded for overalls) warped to me then demanded for overalls again. He suggested me to sell the 2 dragon gate seeds for wl then just buy overalls. Now that was the part where I can say yes, but I remembered it was hard to sell those seeds. So I set up a deal and told him that I will give him 1 overall/overalls for free after I get two of them.He said that if I don't give the overalls, he will call the mods. Now he was buying my air robinson for a tiny tank, I knew what would happen next since I don't want a tiny tank and need my air robinson. I left the world and changed account.

Now, I want you to please help me... What do I do? I want to ignore him and not give overalls so I can still use my dragon gates. Do I just ignore him like what my other friend said? What if he DOESN'T STOP annoying me?????? help please...
Try to be honest with him, I face this situation almost everyday about my friends who beg my angel for free or my rares such as my farmables or whatever,I gave him my farmables guess what they lost em all

BioTestificate
04-25-2015, 01:50 PM
He obviously can't understand a 2-lettered word which is used to express disagreement.

/ignore ALL THE WAY

Updated
04-25-2015, 01:53 PM
thanks...guys...

Tempting
04-25-2015, 03:05 PM
/ignore all the way, spam is quite annoying.

ParkourDevil
04-25-2015, 03:21 PM
why is this in RTsoft Tavern

XDCorez
04-25-2015, 03:33 PM
Just do /ignore
That kid who spams you is a childish brat.

Elusive
04-25-2015, 04:01 PM
Sometimes it's okay to be mean, it's the only way to get things done. If you continue being nice to people like that it only gets worse for you....

Cloverlord
04-25-2015, 04:12 PM
It seems like this is really bugging you so here you go,

Nobody can 'make' you give anything to them for any reason, and even if he were to tell the moderators, they aren't going to do anything. You did not scam him, you simple didn't want to give him something of yours and that's TOTALLY okay!

His point in invalid and the mods can't do anything to make you give him the item. It's yours.
If anything, if your friend decides to tell the mods.. (probably spamming) he will be punished, not you.

I wouldn't worry yourself over something like this. A friend is someone who legitimately understands you and you're decisions. If he can't understand what 'No' means, then maybe, perhaps you should have a break from him. (I don't want to destroy friendships so please, if you have a slight doubt then don't!)

-CL

REGISORD
04-25-2015, 04:21 PM
Your "friend" is a butthurt little kid who is acting this way just because he can't sell his pickaxe for a price that's not even worth.

If I were you I'd unfriend immediately, then /ignore.

Serp
04-25-2015, 04:40 PM
Ignore him.
You are acting in the correct way, he is acting child-lish.

Updated
04-25-2015, 07:39 PM
Thanks guys for the answers. I removed him as friend, now I can do my thing. Thank you so much...