PDA

View Full Version : Life And Existence

Luminesce
04-25-2015, 10:20 PM
Hi there guys.

I was just thinking about life. (As usual). And though we know SO very much, already. About so many things. We still, have never truly figured out much about our reason for living (From a scientific point, of course). (Except for the big bang, and events due to the theory).

And I thought, it would be interesting to hear your opinions for the following question:

What do you believe, about human existence?
That we have a destiny? We were created by an evil alien race?
Tell me your thoughts, I'd love to know :)

Tempting
04-25-2015, 10:24 PM

I believe that we are an advanced breed of monkey that socializes through artificial intelligence, and that we tend to treat each other poorly quite often, as if cannibals. In the world, there are kind people, but not many.

To be honest, we don't have a destiny, and the whole race will be wiped out at some point whether by global warming, a meteor, or just by the sun timing out in the way future. We kind of just live a life of sad events, until the end where you either reproduce or die. In the meantime, you just have as much fun as you can.

We were probably created from atoms as bacterial life forms and evolved info our present selves, it's probably the most logical info.

I'm kinda cool with all the info, I don't really mind what'll happen to us, because that's not going to happen in my lifetime. Even so, I couldn't be depressed about it, because it's kind of hard for me to feel emotion, which doesn't bother me all that much.. but.. i've just gotten used to learning this stuff. I learn stuff like this all the time.

WindyLink560
04-25-2015, 10:24 PM
β€œIt is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.”
― William Shakespeare

PolarisHD
04-25-2015, 11:06 PM
We were created just for teh lulz.

~Rapidfire~
04-26-2015, 12:01 AM
I'd recommend mods to delete this thread.

There is a 99.26261537% chance that some butthurt people are going to start arguing about religion and Christianity and all that stuff.

GummiBear64
04-26-2015, 01:52 AM
I'd recommend mods to delete this thread.

There is a 99.26261537% chance that some butthurt people are going to start arguing about religion and Christianity and all that stuff.

>wants opinions.
>opinions can't be related to religion and Christianity.

Yeah, no.

BlaZinG
04-26-2015, 07:33 AM
Hi there guys.

I was just thinking about life. (As usual). And though we know SO very much, already. About so many things. We still, have never truly figured out much about our reason for living (From a scientific point, of course). (Except for the big bang, and events due to the theory).

And I thought, it would be interesting to hear your opinions for the following question:

Yay. We've been created by an evil alien race, weeee.

Mahmoud
04-26-2015, 07:45 AM
I believe that we don't deserve life and we don't deserve to live on earth, soon other planets will be ruined by our hands many animal species will die on our hands and other natural stuff.

If we were created by aliens then who created aliens?!
Aliens if you ever read this, please turn back and never come here because if you do you will see some weird stuff and maybe get killed by the government.

Mahmoud
04-26-2015, 07:57 AM
We are the most adapted to the environment which makes us good, you cant say humans are sh*t if you dont know what possible other species would do to this planet.

I know but I'm just sad for frogs and other stuff dat why I'm saying dis, also I hate some other animals.