PDA

View Full Version : HELP, I HAVE A TERRIBLE FEVER

SixFace
04-26-2015, 03:23 AM
Ya,as the title says, I am having a fever of 39'C(I don't know how to make the degree symbol).It was quite high but I don't know the temperature in Farenheit....
Anyone know how to do with this fever??? Help pls D: :cry:

XDCorez
04-26-2015, 03:32 AM
Hospital? They would really help, and even found he virus/anything that caused he fever..

iNarwhal
04-26-2015, 03:34 AM
Dang you got a 102.2 F fever o.o

SixFace
04-26-2015, 03:34 AM
Hospital? They would really help, and even found he virus/anything that caused he fever..
Any home remedies to reduce my fever????

- - - Updated - - -

Dang you got a 102.2 F fever o.o
....My country uses Celcius :P

kmg123
04-26-2015, 03:36 AM
Depending on your age, if you are over the age of 30 or so, seek immediate medical attention.

If you are younger, I would suggest simply drinking a lot of fluids, eating some nutritional food, (Junk food might simply overload you with sugar and make you feel worse) resting, and trying to use a cold object wrapped in a paper towel pressed to your forehead to prevent headaches. Advil, Tylenol or other pain relieving medicines may be used as well to ease pain, be sure you have no allergies to any medications you take though.

Also, dark rooms help relieve headache pain, and yogurt can be a great way to help you recover because it has many "good bacterias" in it that will help your digestive system work better and allow your body to utilize the energy it gets from food better.

SixFace
04-26-2015, 03:38 AM
Depending on your age, if you are over the age of 30 or so, seek immediate medical attention.

If you are younger, I would suggest simply drinking a lot of fluids, eating some nutritional food, (Junk food might simply overload you with sugar and make you feel worse) resting, and trying to use a cold object wrapped in a paper towel pressed to your forehead to prevent headaches. Advil, Tylenol or other pain relieving medicines may be used as well to ease pain, be sure you have no allergies to any medications you take though.
Ok,thx...But what type of nutritional food should I eat???( I am not that old :p)

Hakma
04-26-2015, 03:39 AM
I havent had a fever in like years but its ironic doe since im so hot and fr3sh

XDCorez
04-26-2015, 03:42 AM
I dont know if this works..
Check out the link if you are strong enough: www.besthealthmag.ca/best-you/home-remedies/natural-home-remedies-fever

If you aren't strong enough, dial 911 << im kidding.
Don't eat junkfoods, eat foods with nutrition. Don't stop eating nutritional food until it cures.

- - - Updated - - -

As for the foods, it should be vegetable, fruits, and etc.

SixFace
04-26-2015, 03:45 AM
I havent had a fever in like years but its ironic doe since im so hot and fr3sh

I dont know if this works..
Check out the link if you are strong enough: www.besthealthmag.ca/best-you/home-remedies/natural-home-remedies-fever

If you aren't strong enough, dial 911 << im kidding.
Don't eat junkfoods, eat foods with nutrition. Don't stop eating nutritional food until it cures.

- - - Updated - - -

As for the foods, it should be vegetable, fruits, and etc.
Ok,thx....I will try them :hat:

kmg123
04-26-2015, 03:46 AM
What he said for the fruits and vegetables and such.

XDCorez
04-26-2015, 03:48 AM
Also try doing a
B.R.A.T diet. No, i doesn't mean "Brat".
It means different fruits name, but shortened.

Hakma
04-26-2015, 03:49 AM
Ya,as the title says, I am having a fever of 39'C(I don't know how to make the degree symbol).It was quite high but I don't know the temperature in Farenheit....
Anyone know how to do with this fever??? Help pls D: :cry:

oh i know
eat vegetables