Me, please! :)

Ivy389
04-26-2015, 04:21 AM
Just post here and Ill make a lil' ass story about u and how u got ur name

:hat:Me please!:hat:

Hakma
04-26-2015, 04:22 AM
Me, please! :)

u got ur broke ass name because ur mom and dad were drug dealers and they made a new tight ass drug called indicative and that sht was tght asf once u snorted that sht it was like u was in a whole nother world but ur parnts were caught and they got they ass popped by the cops. u was watching the cops pop they ass up and u was like im gonna deal them drugs and fullfill my parents legacy but u got distracted by growtopia and u forogt all about them drugs and how u was gonna deal that sht

Edwardson97
04-26-2015, 04:24 AM
Lol your avatar. XD

Hakma
04-26-2015, 04:29 AM
:hat:Me please!:hat:

Yo name is ivy389 cus u used to be in the jungle living with them poison ivy u kno ur daddy was tarzan and ur mom was a vine u kno that 6 second sht lmao anyway u was swinging on them broke ass vines and u found a lil popped ass phone on the ground and u picked that sht up like it was subways 5 dollar footlong lmao i miss that sht
anyway homie u was poking at it and u found growtopia then u became civilizd and went to america and become a car salesmen i dont know where u got they broke ass numbers like 389 u was probably smoking them indicative drugs when u made ur lil username lol

- - - Updated - - -

Lol your avatar. XD

ur name is edwardson because u usd to be a sophisticated englishmen who got kidnapped by lil ass bioterrorits and they popped yo ass up with acid and u was high and then as they left ur lil broke ass on the floor while u was on that acid and they dropped they old ass nokia's and u was high but also smart as sht and u programmd it for that growtopia and u started playin that sht like it was a new house u kno what im sayin lmao

Areodax
04-26-2015, 04:33 AM
Lol your avatar. XD

ahegao hakma

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy:

ps: do me

Ilikecats
04-26-2015, 04:34 AM
Me. Plz ....

Arcyus
04-26-2015, 04:38 AM
Me yea me ! Please

Zfert
04-26-2015, 04:39 AM
This gon be gud

Hakma
04-26-2015, 04:45 AM
ahegao hakma

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:: crazy::crazy::crazy:

ps: do me

Yo mom and dad was the creat0rs of that fr3sh fast food called Oreo yo broke ass was the next heir to the leader of that company but you got bored of that sht escaped and started a new life as Abdinasir Fashir Raheed a Somalian pirate who drove taxis but one of yo stupidass costumers left they phone in and u stole that sht and played growtopia and to this day u still is a Somalian pirate who drives taxis but on yo free time you be playing growtopia

iNarwhal
04-26-2015, 04:46 AM
I cant believe you havent gotten an infraction yet...

Hakma
04-26-2015, 04:49 AM
Me. Plz ....

You is a grandma who keeps like 700 of them cats one of yo broke ass cats brought you back a phone and u play growtopia like its life homie lmao that was one of my freshest stories I have ever written you should feel good about yourself grandma

Areodax
04-26-2015, 04:50 AM
Yo mom and dad was the creat0rs of that fr3sh fast food called Oreo yo broke ass was the next heir to the leader of that company but you got bored of that sht escaped and started a new life as Abdinasir Fashir Raheed a Somalian pirate who drove taxis but one of yo stupidass costumers left they phone in and u stole that sht and played growtopia and to this day u still is a Somalian pirate who drives taxis but on yo free time you be playing growtopia

aesthetic

i am

a bit emotional right now

Mahmoud
04-26-2015, 04:51 AM
Once upon a time there was a prince who wanted a princess but a bad wizard turned him into a frog, wait nope dat is disney stroy.. Eh wrong story..

Once upon a time a boy dat is half frog and half human was born and named Mahmoud, the end.

Hakma
04-26-2015, 04:53 AM
Me yea me ! Please

You used to be a little ass Pokemon with dreams but a trainer caught yo lil ass and touched u innapropiately and you cried and ran away the lil' ass trainer wasn't touching u innapropiately he was just putting ointment on yo broke ass since you tried to jack some kids phone cus they was playing growtopia you ran back to that kid and u popped his ass up stole his phone and played growtopia yo trainer found yo ass and took his belt out and whipped yo ass up like you was a new ride