PDA

View Full Version : Hey You. Yeah, you. You're Awesome.

kmg123
04-26-2015, 05:32 AM
Know why? Because you are quite literally a miracle.

Throughout thousands of years, you've had many ancestors, too many to count. The probability that each one of them would meet some horrible fate, never meet the person they ended up with, or have something else happen to them that would make it so generations of your family were never born are immense.

Think about it. On a daily basis you make so many decisions and choices that affect your life, as well as the decisions and choices of those around you. Your ancestors had those too. So imagine all those daily choices, times the number of days each of your ancestors lived, times the amount of ancestors you've had since the beginning of time. Now what's to say just ONE of those decisions changed. You may not have come to exist.

Scientifically, the lives of each and every human being, even as they're being shaped, are going against the odds, more than trillions to one.
Now if you're going through tough times and thinking of giving up, don't. You are quite literally defying the odds, simply by existing. Don't waste that.

There is an old saying I like, one stemming from Stoicism. "Continuance is strength, so we must continue"

And always, keep a positive attitude, it helps everyone get along better.

-kmg123, In game; ScarredPast. :hat:

kmg123
04-26-2015, 05:35 AM
Who's to say I can't post something to the general masses of growtopia that's motivational and intended to bring good spirits?

Trust me, some of these people need it.

Mr.Hankey
04-26-2015, 05:37 AM
Forum rules
Damnit Teh! You killed the moment.

GrislyGhost
04-26-2015, 05:38 AM
Even though this belongs in a different forum, the sentiment in your post is really nice. It's crazy how many coincidences and choices had to go exactly the way they did for any of us to exist, right?

Bob Will
Who's to say I can't post something to the general masses of growtopia that's motivational and intended to bring good spirits?

Trust me, some of these people need it.

Although what you're doing is very thoughtful it belongs in the rtsoft tavern, because it isn't related to the growtopia game.

Lettering
Wrong subforum

Technically he's talking about the choices you make in Growtopia. Therefore your logic is flawed.

Mr.Hankey
04-26-2015, 05:39 AM
Although what you're doing is very thoughtful it belongs in the rtsoft tavern, because it isn't related to the growtopia game.
This has been like the 3rd damn time. Do you people even read from top to bottom?

kmg123
04-26-2015, 05:41 AM
It was intended for the growtopian masses. Not just any old tanked player or forumer. Honestly, it's ridiculous how quick people are to say somebody did something wrong. It doesn't have to necessarily relate to the game entirely, it was simply intended for growtopians, so I put it here.

And right under this sub forum it says "Talk about whatever, well try to keep it growtopia related"

I'm intending this to be counted as "Whatever", yet loosely related to growtopia.

Mr.Hankey
04-26-2015, 05:55 AM
Im not against motivating people however this isnt growtopia related at all
You don't say? :rolleyes:

kmg123
04-26-2015, 05:55 AM
Well that's like the fifth thread that's been hijacked by somebody who thinks it's their rightful duty to make a correction or smart-aleck comment, thanks.

:hat:

Mr.Hankey
04-26-2015, 05:58 AM
your suddenly with the kid?

hmm alot have changed then.

- - - Updated - - -

Your welcome
*You're

The first time it was ok, but the other times just pissed me off.